P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Behemoth "Most Satanic Tour US has seen in a long time&
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J001

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Behemoth "Most Satanic Tour US has seen in a long time& Reply with quote

According to Nergel, (the frontman of Behemoth) Behemoth will embark on the "Most Satanic tour the USA has seen in a long time"!
(whatever that means Laughing )

You can read his statement below. He is really hyping and boasting this tour. Behemoth will obviously headline but more importantly... I wonder who there "very underground" "very dangerous" "dream team tour" is actually going to be....? Frontman of Behemoth is promising this will be a tour like none other in the USA. I guess only time will tell.....

we're putting final touches to a U.S. tour which will start on April 12. The lineup is still a secret, but probably within days or weeks it's going to be revealed to the world. All I got to say now, because I'm not really allowed to reveal any names, but it's like a dream team tour for me. It's going to be very underground, very dangerous and when we go on tours, especially in the U.S., we've always compromised to be on a bill with bands, bigger bands, smaller bands it doesn't matter. But sometimes it's just politics, it's labels involved, it's money and stuff that we need to compromise and there's bands that we hate, good guys, you know, but a lot of music that's on the bill it's shit, and this time, for the first time ever, it's my favorite bands on the bill. Just wait and see it's going to be a huge surprise. It's going to be massive. It's very underground, but people will fucking love it. People are dying to see this kind of bill; it's going to be super-evil. It's going to be the most satanic tour that's going to invade the U.S in a long time and there's going to be no tour like that in years. That's a promise; just wait and see. I can't wait for this to happen.

Any thoughts, opinions? Is he full of shit or could this be something big?
I would hope for something like Destroyer 666 + Necrophobic to join the tour. Chances are the lineup will be just as lame as always but I sure would like to see a tour come through and really rip us apart!
I guess only time will tell....

Last edited by J001 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is Behemoth?
Lutfor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's high on life having survived leukemia. Behemoth is about as safe a death metal band as Kataklysm these days. Total mall metal, nothing more nothing less. Technically impressive, but dry of passion. The last album was made to look like an ultra glossy Dimmu Snorgir cosplay anime movie. Did you guys see the video for Evangelion? Hilarious.

Utter revulsion for what I've done.

You don't want the Butt Kraken!
Bring on the Krappen!

Slaughter wrote:
Why isn't Goatlord being mentioned? Is it too fast or something?
monkeychief25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behemoth/JFAC/Abigail Williams/Gigan 2012
Fucking Dangerous bro.
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that it has something to do with Wataint.
Gorehound

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does they mean by "Most Satanic Tour" yet?

Are they going to have satanic altars, dead animals on pikes, lots of animal and human bones, satanic props, lots of candles, bibles being torn and set on fire, and hot naked satanic nuns covered in blood on stage every night?

or

Are they just going to bring a lot of lame bands that they consider "underground" even though they are not and just go on stage and play while shouting "Hail Satan"?
Doom-Mantia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they (Watain) were supposed to tour together last year and is who i was going to say. i'd see Watain in a small venue, get out early before Behemoth. it's also probably got to do with how he's being persecuted in Poland for his blasphemies and getting kicked off that Polish American Idol show as a judge because of it all. wants to show everyone how blasphemous one can actually be in Tripp pants.
Lutfor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
What does they mean by "Most Satanic Tour" yet?

Are they going to have satanic altars, dead animals on pikes, lots of animal and human bones, satanic props, lots of candles, bibles being torn and set on fire, and hot naked satanic nuns covered in blood on stage every night?

or

Are they just going to bring a lot of lame bands that they consider "underground" even though they are not and just go on stage and play while shouting "Hail Satan"?

It'll be legit because Nergal will wear his lion's mane.

Bring on the Krappen!

Slaughter wrote:
valgalder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd figure Behemoth would get a lot of hate around here.. and whatever.. I don't really listen to their albums much myself.. but they have always been a great live band, can't deny that.
Lutfor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

valgalder wrote:
i'd figure Behemoth would get a lot of hate around here.. and whatever.. I don't really listen to their albums much myself.. but they have always been a great live band, can't deny that.

I don't hate them. In fact, I really dug Demigod and Zos Kia Cultus when they came out. Even Apostasy had ok moments. I'm just ridiculing their ever-broadening fanbase of nu-Slayer fans and Hot Topic exposure.

Bring on the Krappen!

Slaughter wrote:
dalecooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're a good band with (some) shitty fans and a kind of ridiculous image. I really like "Demigod" and "Zos Kia Cultus" but the two albums since then are decent.

I like Nile, too. Both bands are enjoyable in a mildly cheesy way.
Vegeta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:
I think they're a good band with (some) shitty fans and a kind of ridiculous image. I really like "Demigod" and "Zos Kia Cultus" but the two albums since then are decent.

I like Nile, too. Both bands are enjoyable in a mildly cheesy way.

Behemoth nowadays are cool- musicwise. "imagewise" they suck as hard as Dimmu borgir.

NILE are as godly as they've always been! definetly a favorite of mine!

SALE: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1319619#1319619
valgalder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

off topic but In Their Darkened Shrines was the last Nile I dug... everything since recorded and live has been extremely boring to me.

but as far as Behemoth.. yeah they did try to really expand their fan base by doing a lot of shit tours.. but I can't really fault them for that. To them this is their job - and they are one of the few that can make money doing so. So for them to come back and do a more underground tour with lesser known bands (like Cannibal Corpse USED to do) is cool by me... guess we'll have to wait and see what the bands are though.. but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Watain was one of them as mentioned.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet it will be something like BEHEMOTH + SLIPKNOT + CHILDREN OF BODOM...pretty dangerous call my mommy I'm scared shitless Rolling Eyes
Saevus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm personally excited for this, and while I might eat my words later, I think that they're not blowing smoke up our asses over the lineup.

And for Behemoth, I am glad to be able to see them headline. I think they're still passionate about what they do, and haven't fallen into being "soullessly technical" or whatever, even if they weren't as creative on the last couple of records. I think that they're one of those bands that people judge based on their fan base, which has been a lot of deathcore kids for a while now.

They're also one of the best live bands that I've seen, and I'll be glad to not have to watch them try to finish up quickly enough to give Dimmu Borgir enough time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: