P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NUCLEAR WAR NOW! FESTIVAL VOL. III 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gasskammer



Joined: 17 Dec 2010
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSE wrote:
gasskammer wrote:
.


Dude, I've sent you my contacts, so I look forward to share some beer with you any of 5 days in Berlin. Reply me.


Yes!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1157
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boogs wrote:
Will there be ins and outs also at the Thursday/Blackland show?


yes, will be possible.
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DSE



Joined: 17 Dec 2011
Posts: 85
Location: Russland

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
boogs wrote:
Will there be ins and outs also at the Thursday/Blackland show?


yes, will be possible.


and for 2 and 3 days?
_________________
Cultes des Ghoules to WoN zine wrote:
Our Plan Is To Die Young

SGL (Velvet Cacoon) wrote:
We are the utter bastards. We have no respect to anything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hellstrike



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1059
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone staying at the "Ostel", too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boogs



Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Posts: 369
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSE wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
boogs wrote:
Will there be ins and outs also at the Thursday/Blackland show?


yes, will be possible.


and for 2 and 3 days?

yes, YK answered this some days ago
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2431
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking hell, this is a 6 to 8 hours event. If they don't let you out and then back in we call it kidnapping over here.
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 2722

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iron tyrant wrote:
Fucking hell, this is a 6 to 8 hours event. If they don't let you out and then back in we call it kidnapping over here.


As long as you smuggle in some of that excellent Italian wine from those old ranks in your backyard we'll be just fine inside Luca!
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shitfun



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Posts: 342

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the best way to get from the Ost hotel to the Black Land Club on Thursday? Walking is almost an hour.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windofpain



Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 25
Location: garbage manor, alberta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have one ticket for days 2/3 for sale . I'm currently in the UK not gonna ship it as I don't have PayPal but I will have it in Berlin and can sell it to you there no problem. Message me on here to coordinate a time and place to meet I am staying at Pegasus and get in on Tuesday the 6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maran666atha



Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 128

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shitfun wrote:
Whats the best way to get from the Ost hotel to the Black Land Club on Thursday? Walking is almost an hour.

And what's better than walking in rainy november Berlin? Very Happy
_________________
http://theantifleshnimbus.wordpress.com/

Good sellers: Pred, Third_of_the_Storms, Luca Blight, Mysticus, quillotine, brooks55
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vinhas



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 552

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what's better than walking in rainy november Berlin? Very Happy[/quote]

passing out, drunk as fukkk, in rainy november Berlin Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DSE



Joined: 17 Dec 2011
Posts: 85
Location: Russland

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:
passing out, drunk as fukkk, in rainy november Berlin Twisted Evil


Berlin, exchange my heart for heroine!
_________________
Cultes des Ghoules to WoN zine wrote:
Our Plan Is To Die Young

SGL (Velvet Cacoon) wrote:
We are the utter bastards. We have no respect to anything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1157
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shitfun wrote:
Whats the best way to get from the Ost hotel to the Black Land Club on Thursday? Walking is almost an hour.


jump on the S-Train at Ostbahnhof. Few stations from there and you'll end up almost in front of the Blackland.
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2431
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
iron tyrant wrote:
Fucking hell, this is a 6 to 8 hours event. If they don't let you out and then back in we call it kidnapping over here.


As long as you smuggle in some of that excellent Italian wine from those old ranks in your backyard we'll be just fine inside Luca!


You get me a bottle opener, I'll get you some fine wine. Deal?
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NORTHERN_TERROR



Joined: 31 Jul 2010
Posts: 58
Location: Manchester, UK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gasskammer wrote:

yes, there is 2-3 secondhand shops, and the soundtracks etc., all in the same street. cant remember adresses or names for most, but one uphill is called dacapo. just walk down the street on the opposite side, and you will find them. most of these shops opens about two or three in the afternoon, and is open quite late.


That's cool, thanks for the info.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 53 of 75

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group