P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NUCLEAR WAR NOW! FESTIVAL VOL. III 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2083

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I put him on the will call list already. Explain to him what an ID is.

Infernal Death.
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16828
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fest shirts came out great:


_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2083

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2083

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the best/easy/fastest way to go to Bernauer Strasse from Tegel airport ? Bus, train ?
Except taxi.
Thnx.
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
puist



Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 406
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
What is the best/easy/fastest way to go to Bernauer Strasse from Tegel airport ? Bus, train ?
Except taxi.
Thnx.


On this site http://www.vbb.de/en/index.html you can plan the route.
Use as locations: Berlin, Bernauer Straße and Flughafen Tegel (Airport) (Berlin)
_________________
Heavy Metal! Just my way
Heavy Metal! Just my devil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2083

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mister.
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
T. Terrorist



Joined: 05 Mar 2010
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
D.N. wrote:


PSEUDOGOD special t-shirt for NUCLEAR WAR NOW! fest;
High-quality huge A2 print, will be available in sizes S-XXL.

Plus NWN! will print another fest t-shirt with different design.


UPD:
Detailed front design:


Awesome shirt.


Wow. Excellent design. Can't wait to pick this one up. Not much longer now!
_________________
T. Terrorist Photography: Official | Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3186
Location: Estádio do Dragão

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, I bought my plane tickets. I'm going to stay at the Sunflower.
Do you happen to know I can I get from Tegel to there? Cheers!
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Höllenhund



Joined: 11 Dec 2011
Posts: 118
Location: Deutschländ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: tickets are sold
_________________
HOLOCAUSTICROCKNROLL


Last edited by Höllenhund on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2083

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuiSlayer wrote:
Finally, I bought my plane tickets. I'm going to stay at the Sunflower.
Do you happen to know I can I get from Tegel to there? Cheers!


puist wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
What is the best/easy/fastest way to go to Bernauer Strasse from Tegel airport ? Bus, train ?
Except taxi.
Thnx.


On this site http://www.vbb.de/en/index.html you can plan the route.
Use as locations: Berlin, Bernauer Straße and Flughafen Tegel (Airport) (Berlin)


Great site with all info you need, posted by Puist, thanks !
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3186
Location: Estádio do Dragão

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
LuiSlayer wrote:
Finally, I bought my plane tickets. I'm going to stay at the Sunflower.
Do you happen to know I can I get from Tegel to there? Cheers!


puist wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
What is the best/easy/fastest way to go to Bernauer Strasse from Tegel airport ? Bus, train ?
Except taxi.
Thnx.


On this site http://www.vbb.de/en/index.html you can plan the route.
Use as locations: Berlin, Bernauer Straße and Flughafen Tegel (Airport) (Berlin)


Great site with all info you need, posted by Puist, thanks !


Thanks, mates!
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abrahadabra



Joined: 25 Mar 2010
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a 3 day ticket. Please PM me or email me at whitefaces@live.co.uk
_________________
Grant me light, God of night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
VATRA I SUMPOR



Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 1820

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone arriving Thursday afternoon to Tegel Airport and going to the A&O Hostel?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DSE



Joined: 17 Dec 2011
Posts: 85
Location: Russland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VATRA I SUMPOR wrote:
Anyone arriving Thursday afternoon to Tegel Airport and going to the A&O Hostel?


also this question, but wednesday evening. We'll land ~18:00. If anyone hang there this time then we're ready to accompany him or her to A&O.
_________________
Cultes des Ghoules to WoN zine wrote:
Our Plan Is To Die Young

SGL (Velvet Cacoon) wrote:
We are the utter bastards. We have no respect to anything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Doom-Mantia



Joined: 31 Jan 2011
Posts: 1824
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will any fest posters be available?
_________________
good users
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 51 of 75

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group