P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

RARE NWOBHM / US / Canadian Metal 7"s for sale / trade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystalspeed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 am    Post subject: RARE NWOBHM / US / Canadian Metal 7"s for sale / trade Reply with quote

I have the following 7 "s for sale or trade:

OVERDRIVE - On The Run 7" w/ps (UK '81, Grantham Boring Records) the record and cover are in EX condition.

DRAGONSLAYER - I Want Your Life 7" no/ps (UK '83, Cavalier Records) the record are in EX condition, never released with picture sleeve.

PROTOTYPE - One Of A Kind 7" w/ps (USA '85, GBK Records) the record and cover are in Mint condition, comes with the original insert.

INFRARED - Metal To Metal / Give The People What They Want 7" no/ps (USA '85, Conspiracy Records / the record are in Mint condition.

LORD RYUR - Pack With The Sinner / Heroes Heroes After 7" no/ps (Canada '86, Private Records) the record are in Mint condition, never released with picture sleeve.

HOT SHOT - Deep Of The Night / Its Your Love 7" w/ps (USA '88, Flaming Records) The record and cover are in Mint condition.

Send mail to borntofight12@hotmail.com for prices and trade offers, I can send my wantlist by request.

Thanks.

Last edited by crystalspeed on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
crystalspeed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up
crystalspeed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

picture added
crystalspeed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: