P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rotting Christ - Thy Mighty Contract LP OUT NOW!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeleteThisThread

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Quote:
I cant say anything bad. I got what I paid for and in perfect condition.

Same here, I guess my only complaint is that I don't like the giant print on the shirt but that's just a matter of personal preference.

I agree with you in that I'm amazed it's still available. If NWN put this out it probably would've lasted a week or 2 tops.

NWN treat their customers professionally and courteously, which is why in part they are so successful in selling their releases. I love spending my hard earned cash here because I get great shit in great condition and FAST.

But this BestialFAGromancer seems to think that fucking over a few customers is okay as long as most of them are happy. Liars need to be exposed, and this guy without a doubt lied to me twice about mailing a package that never came. And not so much as an apology. Just a "send your money again and I'll mail it to you." Fuck you buddy, eat deez nutz.

The ultimate laugh is on this pathetic loser and his "label," which will never reach any measure of success outside of a quality release or two.

I readily look forward to his juvenile retort, unless it takes 4-5 weeks like his packages do.

IF THE TAPE WILL NEVER COME YOU WILL FUCK ME. IWAS FRIEND OF EURONYMOUS,VARG, ATTILA AND MORE SO WHY YOU WANT TO FUCK ME?
holy ghost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, this is my favorite post in the thread Very Happy :

Fallen_Empire wrote:
6 posts in and there's already been mention about underground philosophy/attitude, limitation, and colored vinyl.

fucking perfect Very Happy
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
Fallen_Empire wrote:
And the award for "Best use of HAILS in a message" goes to....

I admit that part of his post was excellent. Laughing

"HAILS" to CWP so I don't have to order direct!

When is CWP getting their copies? Or have they sold out already?
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the LPs appear on CW's latest update from yesterday. Looks like they are in stock. $32 apiece. Not bad considering that it seems tough to get a copy in new condition. And it really is a hell of a great release. Miles above the Non Serviam reissue.
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, mate!
TEKWRX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent CW an email about ordering this, but haven't heard back. Anybody else?
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CW is sold out of the LP.
TEKWRX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross Liew wrote:
CW is sold out of the LP.

Yeah, he just wrote me back last night. Sucks. I can't believe nobody else in the US has picked this up. Looks like a good seller...
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't see it getting the distribution it deserves. Probably only sold direct to end-purchasers.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it seems like a fairly decent sized pressing, maybe the retail only situation will slow down. HHR got copies of the Non Serviam LP Black Vomit did, maybe the same thing will happen later on with these.

Nuclear Winter should get copies. Best Greek distro.
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was too expensive to buy wholesale. I asked. Believe me I wanted to distribute this LP. With the $ to EUR conversion rate and high shipping costs you are better off ordering directly from the label. I wouldn't be able to sell it for any cheaper than BVR. Perhaps even for a higher price depending on custom's charges. And I am tired of sitting on dead stock because people say they want something but then they can't afford it.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the cost is definitely high. The copies that CW had were $32 before shipping. I got my copy from Black Vomit for $31, shipping included to the US. I think people are willing to pay fairly high prices for this one to avoid the risk of shipping damage (at least somewhat, anyway). But you're right, I have noticed a lot of sellers/labels talking about how many people clamor for LPs but then never order them when they become available.
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ GoldenBull:

I mostly sell locally because of the high shipping costs. There's people who want something bad so when I get requests I try ordering wholesale. Then when I have the LP in stock people start backing out. Usually it's lack of money or so they say. There's a few reliable customers though and that's what counts at the end of the day.

But it still sucks when you get a new item in stock and not one single copy is sold. One example is Mournful Congregation "The June Frost" DLP. Even with wholesale prices I had to ask $32 before shipping just to break even. I was called a Jew by few individuals. But as is the case with many items once it becomes 'rare' and 'oop' people are asking me if I still have copies.

Mare "Thirteenth Witch" EP is one item that I used to include for free with larger orders because it just wasn't selling. Last year I decided to put some old stock on eBay and this EP sold for $36!! I don't get the logic...
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of lowballers out there. If you don't think the LP is worth the asking price, then don't buy it, simple as that.

Maybe another label should approach RC to re-press the album but no gimmicks included, just simple non-die hard black LP version. The music on this album is strong enough to stand on its own without needing add-ons to move it.
nomapple

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the medium die hard still available? A few pages ago Black Vomit said there were only 10x L and XL left or something, but on the webstore it says there are 5 medium still in stock. Can this be clarified please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 18 of 23

Jump to: