P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

What's the deal with Obscure Abhorrence?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heretik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering what happened with the OAP website... I have been trading/working with Andi for a few years now and he has always been a good partner for trades and releases.

I hope he can fix things as soon as possible. Luckily, everyone here knows that he is not the rip-off.
shit-faced

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OAP being one of the bigger players in the german underground mailorders this shit must be threatening Andi's whole financial existence.
Let's hope he can take the DTM guy to court and squeeze a maximal compensation out of him.
rthdx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OAP was always utterly reliable and fast during years of eventual trades (I even may remember when Ger=>Rus packs from him reached me in damn 5 days!). Fortunately never dealed with dtm/dr due to many good old comrades warned me in advance...
youtube
discogs
Wolfram

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andi/OAP is one of the most fast, friendly and professional partners in the scene, nothing but support! Such a pity he got tangled up in this shit.
Sadistik Goatfvkk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit-faced wrote:
OAP being one of the bigger players in the german underground mailorders this shit must be threatening Andi's whole financial existence.
Let's hope he can take the DTM guy to court and squeeze a maximal compensation out of him.

Sure. Drag two labels with catalogs, releases and connections like those two have in front of a german court and see what will happen Laughing
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still can't believe Matei managed to pull IMPRECATION's masterpiece on vinyl... And I received my order, though I was worried for I knew, like we all do, full well who Matei was... I believe he is the biggest and MOST ENDURING rip-off on earth. It's amazing in a way... Where will he go to after Spain, England and Germany?

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
da666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
I knew, like we all do, full well who Matei was... I believe he is the biggest and MOST ENDURING rip-off on earth. It's amazing in a way... Where will he go to after Spain, England and Germany?

Israel? Laughing

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
soulseller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He actually tried with me before moving to Germany, proposing a cooperation after moving to Holland.
I don't understand how one can start working with him and end up having his website hacked, stock stolen and money taken? I know Andi is reliable, but didn;t he know Matei wasn't or what?
insulter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulseller wrote:
He actually tried with me before moving to Germany, proposing a cooperation after moving to Holland.
I don't understand how one can start working with him and end up having his website hacked, stock stolen and money taken? I know Andi is reliable, but didn;t he know Matei wasn't or what?

+1
Jesus Iglesias

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulseller wrote:

same here, he tried with MSUO when he moved to UK also i think he proposed
to minge-eater to work for him.

Last edited by Jesus Iglesias on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
PestilentScreams

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware of mattei!!! He is fucking rip off and a I_Love_Blacks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how Matei chooses his victims. He had so much cool stuff on his distrolist, rare/sold out items, that I had to make an order. I told him to ship first because of his reputation, and he did. I payed when I got the items after checking if they all were originals, and whatnot. Payed 90 Eur for records worth probably 2-300 Eur.
What exactly has happened with OAP? I heard about this a while back but I don't remember the details. OAP is 100% reliable, by the way.
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually did a big trade with Matei a couple months back. Of course, he knew we wouldn't be sending at the same time...he offered to send first or it would be no dice.

Oh welll...too bad for Andi, hopefully he can get it sorted.
Todesrune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the deal with Obscure Abhorrence? Reply with quote

Hipsterfago wrote:
So i made an order in october to Obscure Abhorrence. However there was some dude named Matt from Deathrune Records who took care of my order instead. In November i got this mail:

"Just wanted to comment you something... well, I'm sorry that your order
is getting delayed, but lately I have been having huge problems with my
"business partner" from Obscure Abhorrence as he've been stoling from my
stock and cheated with money.. so, actually I'm in process of separating
my business from his and I'll be moving Deathrune's office to the Köln
area during next week... So, I will make all possible to have solved
your order before leaving, but if that will not be possible, I will
ask you to have a bit of patience until I've got fully settled at the
new location around November 25th ... is that okay ?

Thanks for your understanding
Matt
"

I sent him an e-mail in the end of November, no answer.
Are there some scam going on here? Is Matt really reliable? Am i going to see my money (or order?)?

What's the story behind this?

As everyone seems to express here all kind opinions, guess I also have the right to expose my version of this story...
Also have to add that I will not be entering into any discussion with anyone here, so don't bother to start attaking as this will gonna be my only intervention here.
So, first of all, Hipsterfago... sorry it took longer than 25th of November to send your package but we've moved just some weeks ago and getting fully settled and internet conencted took more than expected, so we've started functioning just weeks ago, so all in all your package has already been sent about one week ago and should reach you very soon. Appreciated your patience !

As for Deathrune's separation from Obscure Abhorrence, well, each one is free to believe whatever he wants, but what really happened to me is what Hipsterfago exposed into the initial message on this topic..
I know for some of you Andi/OAP might be a nice guy and you might have not had problems dealing with him once in a while, but I can tell you he also has another face which I had the bad luck to discover the worst way possible.. I've been dealing with Andi on a daily basis during over one year and I can say I know him much better than any of you can know him over internet or meeting him once for a few hours at a gig.
All our problems and differences have been due the fact that he've been trying to take advantage over me in all ways possible and I just fought back as I didn't willed to take shit from him, probably he tought as I was in a difficult situation when I made him this offer, that he could have some kind of slave who was going to work for him, that he could fool, overcharge and dominate. So, I defended myself from all these attacks and all reached a point and I decided this was going to end and starting with September I began to search the right house to move and finally in mid November I did it.
And that's preety much all.. those of you who want to keep talking shit about me, feel free to do it.. things here have changed a lot, all is getting much better organized, I no longer do all this alone as I count with someone else's help and for what I'm concerned I know I'll prefer to concentrate on doing my own thing that getting involved into this kind of discussions on forums.
If anyone really has something smart to say, email is the way as I will not participate here : info@deathrune-records.com
derelict

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the deal with Obscure Abhorrence? Reply with quote

Todesrune wrote:
Hipsterfago wrote:
So i made an order in october to Obscure Abhorrence. However there was some dude named Matt from Deathrune Records who took care of my order instead. In November i got this mail:

"Just wanted to comment you something... well, I'm sorry that your order
is getting delayed, but lately I have been having huge problems with my
"business partner" from Obscure Abhorrence as he've been stoling from my
stock and cheated with money.. so, actually I'm in process of separating
my business from his and I'll be moving Deathrune's office to the Köln
area during next week... So, I will make all possible to have solved
your order before leaving, but if that will not be possible, I will
ask you to have a bit of patience until I've got fully settled at the
new location around November 25th ... is that okay ?

Thanks for your understanding
Matt
"

I sent him an e-mail in the end of November, no answer.
Are there some scam going on here? Is Matt really reliable? Am i going to see my money (or order?)?

What's the story behind this?

As everyone seems to express here all kind opinions, guess I also have the right to expose my version of this story...
Also have to add that I will not be entering into any discussion with anyone here, so don't bother to start attaking as this will gonna be my only intervention here.
So, first of all, Hipsterfago... sorry it took longer than 25th of November to send your package but we've moved just some weeks ago and getting fully settled and internet conencted took more than expected, so we've started functioning just weeks ago, so all in all your package has already been sent about one week ago and should reach you very soon. Appreciated your patience !

As for Deathrune's separation from Obscure Abhorrence, well, each one is free to believe whatever he wants, but what really happened to me is what Hipsterfago exposed into the initial message on this topic..
I know for some of you Andi/OAP might be a nice guy and you might have not had problems dealing with him once in a while, but I can tell you he also has another face which I had the bad luck to discover the worst way possible.. I've been dealing with Andi on a daily basis during over one year and I can say I know him much better than any of you can know him over internet or meeting him once for a few hours at a gig.
All our problems and differences have been due the fact that he've been trying to take advantage over me in all ways possible and I just fought back as I didn't willed to take shit from him, probably he tought as I was in a difficult situation when I made him this offer, that he could have some kind of slave who was going to work for him, that he could fool, overcharge and dominate. So, I defended myself from all these attacks and all reached a point and I decided this was going to end and starting with September I began to search the right house to move and finally in mid November I did it.
And that's preety much all.. those of you who want to keep talking shit about me, feel free to do it.. things here have changed a lot, all is getting much better organized, I no longer do all this alone as I count with someone else's help and for what I'm concerned I know I'll prefer to concentrate on doing my own thing that getting involved into this kind of discussions on forums.
If anyone really has something smart to say, email is the way as I will not participate here : info@deathrune-records.com

Blah, blah, blah, you're shitty reputation proceeds you.

The fact of the matter still remains that Andi is a stand up guy by everyones account of him and you're a known fucking rip-off, and by the account of many.

Who's anybody going to believe dumb fuck?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: