P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MARE - SPHERES LIKE DEATH MLP OUT NOW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing my mates and I wondered about is how do you guys manage to carry around all those bones and skulls and crazy things without getting caught?
the coming of blood angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
Ecstatic_Horror wrote:
How long did they take to sell out?

Five to ten minutes.

Fucking hell, just like last time!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:
One thing my mates and I wondered about is how do you guys manage to carry around all those bones and skulls and crazy things without getting caught?

Some of us actually are willing to sacrifice everything.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:

It's not illegal to possess bones, for one thing.
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But how to get them legally? Maybe with someone working at a morgue or whatever, from a corpse destined to the mass grave?
eighthplague

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
But how to get them legally? Maybe with someone working at a morgue or whatever, from a corpse destined to the mass grave?

You can buy them from collectors, medical supplies companies, etc, or you can "find" them.
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information! Anyway, it was simple curiosity. I'd better spend several hundreds or a thousand euros on a good gun and shooting practice than on bones.
Blutsturm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So will there be more copies than those sold at NBM IV?
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:

Just driving around in Europe with a couple of skulls in your trunk, you should have the bad luck of ending up in an accident for anyone to notice. It's not like there's border control between countries of the EU!
BurstCommandTilWar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutsturm wrote:
So will there be more copies than those sold at NBM IV?

will stock copies soon.

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
TORTURER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Exclamation
Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashmonger wrote:
Haunt In The Dark wrote:

Just driving around in Europe with a couple of skulls in your trunk, you should have the bad luck of ending up in an accident for anyone to notice. It's not like there's border control between countries of the EU!

You tell that to my mate who works at the customs and regularly ends up controlling vans or buses of bands that go on tour. He actually stumbled upon bands that are appreciated over here randomly a few times so...

And yeah, I was just curious.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:

I've no idea how these bands got their stuff, but all the skulls and bones I've ever owned were gotten from old tombs and crypts that were easily breakable or in some cases falling apart revealing the bones. Buying skulls will mean you'll probably end up with some bleeched white bone, not very black metal looking Wink If you jut walk around OLD graveyards, you'll find plenty of bones on the ground that have risen up over the years.

Hope the rerelease of the MARE comes with that fucking killer photo on the inner sleeve. The atmosphere of that photo is equally as great as the music on the record IMO.
xxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashmonger wrote:
Haunt In The Dark wrote:

Well, that is not true...

Especially when travelling with a band in a van, coming from the Netherlands, we get at least pulled over 1 or 2 times on every time we drive to or through Germany or any other country in the EU...

I also noticed the increassing border patrols between the Dutch / German border... I travel a lot to Finland and I use the German airport for it (cheaper flights) and the last year I've been pulled over 9 out of 10 times for a "routine" check... when travelling with my own car or with an airport bus... pretty weird.... friends of mine noticed the same: they drive 1 or 2 times a month to Germany to buy beer & booze and most of the time, they get pulled over, their car searched, passports checked etc as a "routine" check..

weird...
xxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashmonger wrote:
Haunt In The Dark wrote:

Well, that is not true...

Especially when travelling with a band in a van, coming from the Netherlands, we get at least pulled over 1 or 2 times on every time we drive to or through Germany or any other country in the EU...

I also noticed the increassing border patrols between the Dutch / German border... I travel a lot to Finland and I use the German airport for it (cheaper flights) and the last year I've been pulled over 9 out of 10 times for a "routine" check... when travelling with my own car or with an airport bus... pretty weird.... friends of mine noticed the same: they drive 1 or 2 times a month to Germany to buy beer & booze and most of the time, they get pulled over, their car searched, passports checked etc as a "routine" check..

weird...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20

Jump to: