P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SARCOFAGO CULT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vapula

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the booklet not glued in? If so that's a good thing 90% of the vinyl I own with glued in booklets arrived to me with the booklet already half hanging out and ripped. I hate glued in booklets almost as much as printed inner sleeves. Just waiting on my Sarcofago to arrive.

I wish one of the labels would reissue Crust because I think it's the bands best release.
call_from_stars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:
Is the booklet not glued in? If so that's a good thing 90% of the vinyl I own with glued in booklets arrived to me with the booklet already half hanging out and ripped. I hate glued in booklets almost as much as printed inner sleeves. Just waiting on my Sarcofago to arrive.

I wish one of the labels would reissue Crust because I think it's the bands best release.

just the insert is not glued in, i expressed it incorrectly.. you can go through the 4-5 pages and the rest is just glued in. retarded.

Attic Snake wrote:
call_from_stars wrote:
i'm glad I can have a copy that contains the original recording, no bonuses, nice cover art and ready to fucky on the back for a reasonable price.

The 2013 Greyhaze has all of that.

I'll eventualy ad these to my collection as well but I guess no one in EU will ever stock them.. but fuck it, I'll order from the states
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
I.N.R.I. is the most extreme metal recording ever made. I don't care how many legions of clone bands came afterwards, or tried to be more extreme, the fact is they don't compare. Many people will argue FOAD is the end all for extreme metal, I think that is a fantastic representation of extreme metal, but it does not touch I.N.RI. Sometimes I have to scratch my head and think "how could they be making this type of sound?" circa 1987. True pioneers and originators of almost every band that is worshipped on this forum.

I feel the same way about the first Sepultura releases. Bestial Devastation and Morbid Visions have blatant elements of every kind of extreme metal that would emerge later. "Antichrist" IS 100% pure bestial black death even by modern standards. You can hear everything from Blasphemy/Beherit to Proclamation in that track as clear as fucking day. But the rest of the evil tremolo riffing and chunky heaviness of pretty much all black and death metal is all over every track.

And of course the footprint of Mr. Wagner Antichrist is all over these releases too.
lifeless

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

demons suck your pussy
and fuck 'till delight
she isn't more virgin
because was fucked by satan
Garcia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
I.N.R.I. is the most extreme metal recording ever made. I don't care how many legions of clone bands came afterwards, or tried to be more extreme, the fact is they don't compare. Many people will argue FOAD is the end all for extreme metal, I think that is a fantastic representation of extreme metal, but it does not touch I.N.RI. Sometimes I have to scratch my head and think "how could they be making this type of sound?" circa 1987. True pioneers and originators of almost every band that is worshipped on this forum.

I feel the same way about the first Sepultura releases. Bestial Devastation and Morbid Visions have blatant elements of every kind of extreme metal that would emerge later. "Antichrist" IS 100% pure bestial black death even by modern standards. You can hear everything from Blasphemy/Beherit to Proclamation in that track as clear as fucking day. But the rest of the evil tremolo riffing and chunky heaviness of pretty much all black and death metal is all over every track.

And of course the footprint of Mr. Wagner Antichrist is all over these releases too.

THIS! Agree in everything.
Carpathian_Florist
banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That blows that no US distro is getting copies of the "Ludo Evil" edition.
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

call_from_stars wrote:

(...) also I'm sure this was already answered in the past but why haven't NWN ever put a regular version out, just the picLP?

"I.N.R.I." will be 30 years old on 2017. Why not release a special edition with the NWN! treatment like the Conqueror, Sabbat or OFC ones? The record, a book (filled with flyers, interviews, pics, tickets from gigs, everything!) and extras. That would be amazing!
AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't there enough versions available from that album...???
dangerass

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satisfied with the Greyhaze version -- simple, quality presentation and excellent sound.
the coming of blood angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, NWN was able to reissue it in 2003 because it was before Cogumelo gave all reissue rights to Relapse. Then a few years ago they gave reissue rights to Greyhaze.
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is not "just another version", but a commemorative one of the 30 years this album will complete. And it's not about a simple repress either, but the NWN! treatment...
I know I would love to see that and I'm probably not the only one.
Nevertheless, it was just me voicing a personal opinion.
Julius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received few days ago the "Ludo Evil" Edition and I have to say that It looks very nice to my eyes, great job.

So, now I hope Osmose Productions will press on black vinyl too the regular version or at least one solid color consistent with the cover/artwork. Don't like this splatter...
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently ordered the blue cover, black vinyl one on greyhaze. I think this is the best one available at the min. for the money asked.
hymnsoftheneedlefreak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up for this awesome thread. DD's drumming is so wild. Even for today's standards, no one sounds like that when they do blast beats. Pure unhinged rage
Warcrust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened to INRI yesterday after a while, though one of my most played records, just had no time recently. Anyway I was just thinking on the same, what a timeless titanic monster INRI is, the sound, the atmosphere, the drumming... I have many fave classic bm records DMDS, Darkthrone trinity, FAOD, Worship Him blablabla but INRI is something else. The ultimate extreme metal record! Hail the Insulters!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 17 of 28

Jump to: