P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Limitation/General questions thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Limitation/General questions thread Reply with quote

Well, I start this thread and this one should be about discussing some editions/runnings/pressings/limitation/value of albums.

I will start with that:

Just out of curiosity (and because I want it on vinyl): What is the value and limitation of this one? I am not that careful with my CD's, but to my surprise I have seen it is absolutely mint (I thought it is at least vg, but only the tray/case is just full of dust/scratches). Well, is there also a vinyl edition of that mini-cd existing (I lost over-sight of Sabbat pieces after 1998/or better said at all).

MA tells:
The last 2 songs are taken from 'Sabbatical Demon' DEMO. 1000 copies made. 500
copies with hand-numbered alternative 10" cover and lyric sheet.

But me stupid German dunnot get the last line, what are they referring to?

I do not intent to sell/trade it (at the moment, but I am thinking about selling/trading all my CD's), but I would like to have the same album (the same cover/songs = these recordings) on vinyl. I bought the CD in 1997 from Costa, I think the price was something around 10 DM (5.00 Euro)...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha it's not just you, I went to check that for the limitation of the CD and got confused too. I think they're referring to the vinyl... I'd like to know what the limitation on the CD is too. Bought it a few months ago for $20, I hope that was a good deal because I haven't seen it around for quite a while...
Haagenti

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who cares the limitations, only listen Sabat, drink and headbang \m/
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Lou did not make the 10" sleeves.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Ancient_Tyranny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: Limitation/General questions thread Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
Well, I start this thread and this one should be about discussing some editions/runnings/pressings/limitation/value of albums.

I will start with that:

Just out of curiosity (and because I want it on vinyl): What is the value and limitation of this one? I am not that careful with my CD's, but to my surprise I have seen it is absolutely mint (I thought it is at least vg, but only the tray/case is just full of dust/scratches). Well, is there also a vinyl edition of that mini-cd existing (I lost over-sight of Sabbat pieces after 1998/or better said at all).

MA tells:
The last 2 songs are taken from 'Sabbatical Demon' DEMO. 1000 copies made. 500
copies with hand-numbered alternative 10" cover and lyric sheet.

But me stupid German dunnot get the last line, what are they referring to?

I do not intent to sell/trade it (at the moment, but I am thinking about selling/trading all my CD's), but I would like to have the same album (the same cover/songs = these recordings) on vinyl. I bought the CD in 1997 from Costa, I think the price was something around 10 DM (5.00 Euro)...

The songs from the MCD are also on the "Fetishism" DOLP (as bonus tracks).

Let me know when you want to get rid of the CD Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:

Wow, you truely are a real headbanger 666 maniac to the core. We are all impressed.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I despise limitations on releases. The only thing this promotes is the absurd ridiculous activity that is found on ebay all the time. I sense the initial reasoning of limitations was so that you are not to be stuck with 950 copies of the album at home in the basement of your closet after just barely managing to sell 50 of said copies.
When albums are widely sold out, regardless of the album I would think that the distro would be interested in repressing right away so that they cash in on the interest of the album. Not ebay sellers or bootleggers etc etc

Now if placing limitations on an album somehow represents how elite or kvlt you are by actually having a copy, then instead perhaps a formal membership card like your social insurance card number should be devised and all the troo can be part of the private social circuit.
When you order from a kvlt disto you have to give them your member number or you get no vinyls, by some chance you get caught selling them on ebay like a douche your membership is discarded and you no longer are able to purchase.

You must have your number of the beast to participate in purchasing albums. Wink
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I think ebay is pretty much separate from anything going on with real distros, no matter what you think about it people have a right to sell crap they don't care about anymore.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Hmm...I think ebay is pretty much separate from anything going on with real distros, no matter what you think about it people have a right to sell crap they don't care about anymore.

Selling crap you don't care about anymore and buying multiple copies up of some limited vinyl only to resell within a week for 10x more are very different ideas. To me anyways.
Detest Records

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:

Selling crap you don't care about anymore and buying multiple copies up of some limited vinyl only to resell within a week for 10x more are very different ideas. To me anyways.

I agree with that but I think everybody here has already bought a cheap lp knowing that it was worth 10 times more in order sell it to a more "standard" market value.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face Fate Records wrote:
I think everybody here has already bought a cheap lp knowing that it was worth 10 times more in order sell it to a more "standard" market value.

Of course. What's wrong with that? Making money off dumb metal idiots willing to invest their whole wellfare check on a DSO record is one of the most satisfying experiences ever, close to oral sex.
Detest Records

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
Face Fate Records wrote:
I think everybody here has already bought a cheap lp knowing that it was worth 10 times more in order sell it to a more "standard" market value.

Of course. What's wrong with that? Making money off dumb metal idiots willing to invest their whole wellfare check on a DSO record is one of the most satisfying experiences ever, close to oral sex.

euuuh ... yes, you're right! Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna know how looks the ildjarn Landscpaes 2CD
Firstpress CD's and how look the Digi from the First Press
of the Det Frysende

Please, someone have this and can make Pictures?
Haagenti

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
Haagenti wrote:

Wow, you truely are a real headbanger 666 maniac to the core. We are all impressed.

Ehahahaha so lets go to the Disco together and we will see who will scores more pussy. Im taller than 2 metters and Im very athletic and younger than you heahah I gues girls will prefer me Razz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:
Haagenti wrote:

Ehahahaha so lets go to the Disco together and we will see who will scores more pussy. Im taller than 2 metters and Im very athletic and younger than you heahah I gues girls will prefer me Razz

For some reason I doubt disco girls have a taste for turkish subhumans with no money and scarce grasp of English. Please cook some nice kebap now, muslim lowlife.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: