P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

sabbat demonslaught quebecois-japanese version?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
guitar_Demon



Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 418
Location: the islands

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: sabbat demonslaught quebecois-japanese version? Reply with quote

I have the 'original' version of the tape, but someone told me that there exists a special version of the tape only released in japan thats ltd to 70 copies, anyone have any more info on this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mitch339



Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 731
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i know is that Yohta from HMSS records posted a copy of this on eBay not too long ago. you might be able to find it on popsike or something


EDIT*** here you go man:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SABBAT-Demonslaught-Quebecois-JAPAN-VERSION-MC-ltd-70_W0QQitemZ270230320286QQihZ017QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9564
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit..., I give up
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellfire Commando



Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 2197
Location: Montréal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fucked up... haha. Does Yohta make them all by hand or something?

I'm actually singing with Gezol on that version!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
guitar_Demon



Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 418
Location: the islands

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitch339 wrote:
all i know is that Yohta from HMSS records posted a copy of this on eBay not too long ago. you might be able to find it on popsike or something


EDIT*** here you go man:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SABBAT-Demonslaught-Quebecois-JAPAN-VERSION-MC-ltd-70_W0QQitemZ270230320286QQihZ017QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


thanks man, and shit thats not a bad price if it stays around there. probably wont though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
puist



Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 401
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
That's fucked up... haha. Does Yohta make them all by hand or something?

I'm actually singing with Gezol on that version!

Just like the HMSS releases everything is handmade.
Total dedication!
_________________
Heavy Metal! Just my way
Heavy Metal! Just my devil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellfire Commando



Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 2197
Location: Montréal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, that explains alot of things (notably the cutting board in the bg, hehe). He must be an incredibly skilled person! I don't own any HMSS stuff, but I really like what I see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ross Liew



Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 1604
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puist wrote:
Hellfire Commando wrote:
That's fucked up... haha. Does Yohta make them all by hand or something?

I'm actually singing with Gezol on that version!

Just like the HMSS releases everything is handmade.
Total dedication!


How does he do the digipak?

Is it printed at the plant then hand folded at home? Seems like a unique and cost effective way to get things done, especially with rising inflation nowadays.
_________________
Looking for DEATH METAL bands!
Get in TOUCH!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group