P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Necros Christos + Ascension + Venenum EU Tour 2019
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the_swarm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject: Necros Christos + Ascension + Venenum EU Tour 2019 Reply with quote

https://wtcproductions.bandcamp.com/
www.bardomethodology.com
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone please arrange for London! Fuck, I'll drive to Bristol even, ha.
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dublin would be great. Gotta catch NC before they disband. The new album is their best work on every level. A total masterpiece.

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kill Monument wrote:
Dublin would be great. Gotta catch NC before they disband. The new album is their best work on every level. A total masterpiece.

One thing about NC - they play LOUD. So fucking loud. I was some 15m back from the stage at Steelfest and they were considerably louder than any other bands and I was right at the front most of the time.
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen them a couple of times before. They played in Dublin and the place was absolutely wedged. The absolute heaviness of their set that night was mind blowing. It felt like the walls were going to burst between the crowd and the music.

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
Wormvoice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lineup, Venenum was great when they played with Tribulation and the show that Necros Christos did at killtown was phenomenal. Ascension is definitely a nice one to see too! Hoping for a Dutch date!
gojko88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best lineups in recent times (although I've cooled from Ascension quite a bit).

Hoping for Budapest or Zagreb.
maco097

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I thought Necros Christos would disband after playing live this year. Guess I was wrong.
Psicoterror

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kill Monument wrote:

No, the first album is the best thing they released after the demos. THAT BAND was Necros Christos, unlike the new watered down christian band which tries to make everybody swallow the fact they're still playing Necromantic Death Metal.
maco097

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new album is great, long but they managed to justify their time, an almost impossible task when it comes to death metal.

Wish they'll come to Peru, I wanna hear the new songs live, we need more necromantic death metal here.
Desolatio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psicoterror wrote:
Kill Monument wrote:

No, the first album is the best thing they released after the demos. THAT BAND was Necros Christos, unlike the new watered down christian band which tries to make everybody swallow the fact they're still playing Necromantic Death Metal.

As much as I love the demos and the first album we must acknowledge that Necros Christos have trodden their own path. How many bands these days release a killer debut and then go on trying to achieve again that very moment? To me each Necros Christos album speaks of evolution, and that is something very valuable. I still have to check out that last album, but I remember appreciating Doom of the Occult for its uniqueness.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutch date booked, Leiden it is. Anouncement soon.
Defleshed by flieS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Dutch date booked, Leiden it is. Anouncement soon.

Well done!
Psicoterror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desolatio wrote:
Psicoterror wrote:
Kill Monument wrote:

As much as I love the demos and the first album we must acknowledge that Necros Christos have trodden their own path. How many bands these days release a killer debut and then go on trying to achieve again that very moment? To me each Necros Christos album speaks of evolution, and that is something very valuable. I still have to check out that last album, but I remember appreciating Doom of the Occult for its uniqueness.

Of course, if any band releases a good debut then by simple logic they should try to achieve the same results over and over otherwise what should justify its own existence? To me, evolution consists in developing your own established path without parting ways from your own basic concept, with this new album Necros Christos became something different, even if it is not bad when speaking about individual tracks, but it just doesn't work as a whole, unlike the first album.

Doom of the Occult still works, it is a transition album but it still keeps much of their former essence even with of those Eastern interludes and "temples"
Gia Thanatos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psicoterror wrote:
Desolatio wrote:
Psicoterror wrote:
Kill Monument wrote:

Of course, if any band releases a good debut then by simple logic they should try to achieve the same results over and over otherwise what should justify its own existence? To me, evolution consists in developing your own established path without parting ways from your own basic concept, with this new album Necros Christos became something different, even if it is not bad when speaking about individual tracks, but it just doesn't work as a whole, unlike the first album.

Totally disagreed. The new album works extremely well as a whole, and everything still sounds 100% Necros Christos.

214N10 wrote: i met different people at concerts with which i debated archgoat in detail and we all came to the conclusion that is death/black metal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: