P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

I Want This On Vinyl, Please (vinyl wishing well)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
danofort



Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 1112
Location: Detroit

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haerelon wrote:
Delirium wrote:
I wonder if the Weakling vinyl repress will come one day...


Never understood the hype around that album. Confused


+1
_________________
"If Detroit is not the asshole of the world, it is within farting distance."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danofort wrote:
Haerelon wrote:
Delirium wrote:
I wonder if the Weakling vinyl repress will come one day...


Never understood the hype around that album. Confused


+1


who cares what you understand and what you don't understand.

people are hyping the shit out of stupid bands like obskuritatem with shitloads of repressings with different colours, covers and whatever.
most of them will end up in the shelf like another collectors item or on discogs.

weakling is just good bm and had several influences on later bands. and i don't think there is a hype.
the LP was released 19years ago and only about 500 copies are floating around ... its just very hard to get, thats it.

+1 for a repress
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danofort



Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 1112
Location: Detroit

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
danofort wrote:
Haerelon wrote:
Delirium wrote:
I wonder if the Weakling vinyl repress will come one day...


Never understood the hype around that album. Confused


+1


who cares what you understand and what you don't understand.

people are hyping the shit out of stupid bands like obskuritatem with shitloads of repressings with different colours, covers and whatever.
most of them will end up in the shelf like another collectors item or on discogs.

weakling is just good bm and had several influences on later bands. and i don't think there is a hype.
the LP was released 19years ago and only about 500 copies are floating around ... its just very hard to get, thats it.

+1 for a repress


Understand? Maybe some people just don't fucking like it. Music is the most subjective thing there is.
_________________
"If Detroit is not the asshole of the world, it is within farting distance."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danofort wrote:
Phlegma wrote:
danofort wrote:
Haerelon wrote:
Delirium wrote:
I wonder if the Weakling vinyl repress will come one day...


Never understood the hype around that album. Confused


+1


who cares what you understand and what you don't understand.

people are hyping the shit out of stupid bands like obskuritatem with shitloads of repressings with different colours, covers and whatever.
most of them will end up in the shelf like another collectors item or on discogs.

weakling is just good bm and had several influences on later bands. and i don't think there is a hype.
the LP was released 19years ago and only about 500 copies are floating around ... its just very hard to get, thats it.

+1 for a repress


Understand? Maybe some people just don't fucking like it. Music is the most subjective thing there is.


it's your right not to like this or that.
but writing that you cant understand the "hype" is something different ...

and since it's "subjectice" why are you questioning the fact that a few people out there like it?

edit: well, Haerelon was writing that. but you get my point i guess
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ANTI_HUMAN



Joined: 03 Jul 2017
Posts: 555

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damien Steele comp, Zaxas st
_________________
WE ARE WHAT YOU FEAR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillbornsavior



Joined: 12 May 2016
Posts: 248
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All The Chasm and Drawn and Quartered albums.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Delirium



Joined: 19 Feb 2018
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
danofort wrote:
Phlegma wrote:
danofort wrote:
Haerelon wrote:
Delirium wrote:
I wonder if the Weakling vinyl repress will come one day...


Never understood the hype around that album. Confused


+1


who cares what you understand and what you don't understand.

people are hyping the shit out of stupid bands like obskuritatem with shitloads of repressings with different colours, covers and whatever.
most of them will end up in the shelf like another collectors item or on discogs.

weakling is just good bm and had several influences on later bands. and i don't think there is a hype.
the LP was released 19years ago and only about 500 copies are floating around ... its just very hard to get, thats it.

+1 for a repress


Understand? Maybe some people just don't fucking like it. Music is the most subjective thing there is.


it's your right not to like this or that.
but writing that you cant understand the "hype" is something different ...

and since it's "subjectice" why are you questioning the fact that a few people out there like it?

edit: well, Haerelon was writing that. but you get my point i guess

I also don't think "hype" is the correct word in this case (maybe it was about fifteen years ago). Didn't read their name for quite some time. However, it would be great if someone could finally do the repress. It is long overdue and there is no way I am paying these insane Discogs prices for the first press.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blodlyse



Joined: 27 Sep 2016
Posts: 25
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nachtfalke - Hail Toutonia
Oferd - Oferd
Morgul - Lost In Shadows Grey
TOBC ‎– Heart Of Darkness
Troll - Trollstorm Over Nidingjuv
Vintersorg - Hedniskhjärtad
Drautran (both albums)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
amon-goethe



Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Posts: 2605

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gontyna Kry - Ignipoten

Gay tourist raw BM shit recorded on an iPhone mic gets pressed on LP and sells out in seconds, yet an album that rivals Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk in terms of quality goes unnoticed.

Wolfspell said they're not pressing this on vinyl because CD sales were poor, but no CDs sell well right now. Just a stupid situation for a great album all around.
_________________
Livor Mortis wrote:
read our updates from the most practical source for us, our instagram account.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101
Page 101 of 101

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group