P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PHOSPHORE BLANC - Xenophobos & M.W.O. Tape Release
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c4h8cl2s

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:20 am    Post subject: PHOSPHORE BLANC - Xenophobos & M.W.O. Tape Release Reply with quote

Xenophobos on tape 1st press will not be released by Freezing records because of delay / financial issues;
First 2014 album and 2015 M.W.O. (Modern World Obliterator) will be both released by myslef with Avatar Bellum on Pro-Tape,
limited to 100 copies each.
Going to press within this month, should be available early June 2016.
More info coming soon.

Sincere hails to all the maniacs supporting PB and for the killer mails.

Pat.
Sinistrogyre

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance for a CD or CDr release?
c4h8cl2s

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not for now.. CD release from Deathcamp Rex is delayed again, I don't know if/when it's gonna be out. I had some mails from guys who couldn't reach to Deathcamp, did'nt get responses from the label, so It's better to contact me directly. I'll handle the future of PB myself, I'm focusing on the tape format first, and I'll see how it goes.
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excited to finally get a copy of this on a physical format. Will keep my eyes open.

Zyklon-B 100% now for faggot
Unaerth

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information. It is great to finally hear some news. Indeed, I pre-ordered and pre-paid for a copy of the CD from Deathcamp. No contact from them for a long time now. I have pretty much written them off at this point. I avoid preorders in virtually all circumstances now. I like to help people do something worthwhile when I can, but I am tired (and cannot afford) to keep getting screwed over. Thanks again for the information. I appreciate your efforts, and look forward to updates.
Necrologue

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news! Xenophobos was incredible, as was the split with Ritual Genocide. Looking forward to hearing M.W.O.! Do you still have that awesome drum tone?

Who runs Deathcamp Recs anyway? I was thinking of pre-ordering the CD as well but had some doubts. IIRC there was a release that they were supposed to handle but they stopped working on it without a word. Was it an LP of Lüger's first album? Anyway, seemed too fishy to me to depend on them for Xenophobos so I waited it out.
BurdenEradication

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck yeah, fantastic news!
c4h8cl2s

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the killer words and support.

Unaerth, I apologize for the shit that happened, I mailed Deathcamp to fix this by this month ( to cancel the deal and let me handling this ) I'll keep you posted on how things goes. I gave my word so I was bound but now I can't make it wait any longer.

I prefer to run it my way and stay in touch with the guys by mail or fb page statements.

Necrologue, haha yep I'll use the same kind of drum tone ( I'll stick to this all the way I guess), It would be killer to record and rehearse with real drummer but I haven't enough room where I live. And by programming drums myself I can make exactly what I have in mind.

It was the Lüger album indeed which was supposed to be released I think, but it's Vonfrost who took care of it now, killer die hard version btw, like all the material from Adrien he's releasing ( Vociferian, Lüger and Conjüratör).

I've reworked and recorded an old MG track with PB for the incoming split with my mates from France
(Ornaments of Sin, Malsaint, Baise Ma hache, Order of the Death's Head, Vermine, Phosphore Blanc, Aktion Totenkopf ) out on vinyl on Darker Than Black; and i'm working on a few other tracks for a split or an EP I don't know yet.
Should be ready by this late summer or fall.

I'll keep you posted on what's happening.
Regards
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

c4h8cl2s wrote:

I'll keep you posted on what's happening.
Regards

Check your PM when you can.
Death Kvlt

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking forward to tapes
Necrologue

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

c4h8cl2s wrote:
Necrologue, haha yep I'll use the same kind of drum tone ( I'll stick to this all the way I guess), It would be killer to record and rehearse with real drummer but I haven't enough room where I live. And by programming drums myself I can make exactly what I have in mind.

Haha, awesome! There are definitely upsides to a human drummer, but I have a lot of respect for musicians who program drums on their own. Makes for better songwriting when you weave the riffs and beats together into a bigger picture.

But, if you're ever in the northeastern US and need a drummer... hit me up. Wink

Just purchased M.W.O. on Bandcamp, by the way! Looking forward to hearing it in all its glory once I get the chance. Congrats on DTB setting up the CD releases as well!

Is that MustardGaz release on hold now that things fell through with Deathcamp?

Hails!
windsock

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet I hadn't realized that M.W.O. Was going up on bandcamp so quickly! I checked a few days ago and didn't see it. I'll be purchasing this and jamming to it later tonight!
Autokrator

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw it wad released on bandcamp.
Future buy for sure!
windsock

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought this on Bandcamp and jammed. Certainly a worthy followup to the first album, and every bit as heavy. I can't wait until DTB releases physical copies of this
c4h8cl2s

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much gratitude for your support fellas, i'm honored.

I'll keep that in mind Necrologue! I try to move as much as I can in Europe ( mostly Belgium, Germany, Italy and France) for gigs and events but I don't have the chance to travel overseas.
It would be killer though, bands I dig like Nyogthaeblisz / Nexul / Obeisance / Plague Phalanx - performs alll the time in th US.

About Mustardgaz, yeah it's on hold for now, if it happens to be out some day, I think i'll release in a small amount of tapes. Back in time i've made 18 copies ( pro cd-r) of Deathfog O.D. but it was just for fun and I gave all the copies to my mates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: