P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Unreleased albums.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Unreleased albums. Reply with quote

Haha! Got your attention. I decided to make a thread of unreleased albums out of this monologue.
When it comes to Masterīs Hammerīs supposed unreleased album, I want more information. There must be someone who has heard about it. Can it really be that they have never spoke about it to anyone, played it to anyone? Kill my enthusiasm or come forth with some information. This issue has been discussed before on this forum, but I canīt remember the details.
What other (supposedly) unreleased albums there are?
I have always wondered what Impaled Nazareneīs Hamnasnas would have sounded like, if they instead of fighting in the studio, would have actually recorded it.

passetiermes wrote:
Blood and Thunder wrote:
passetiermes wrote:
Chinese Democracy, The Second Coming Of Darkness and the unreleased Masters Hammer album. Cool Cool Cool

Are you serious that that Masters Hammer unreleased album exists? I know there was one track on the Slagry album, but I thought there was some talk of it having been lost, or destroyed or something of that nature. That's killer news!!!! What a godly band!

I wish seriously that it exists! Might be just rumours though. The issue has surfaced over the years every now and then. The last time I saw it being mentioned somewhere was in Isten mag; The story goes that Franta & others were not happy about Osmoseīs decision to reissue Ritual, so they shelved the already recorded album, and gave Slagry to Herve instead. Herve was very angry about Slagry in the Nordic Vision mag interview. Thatīs understandable though, even without the unreleased album conspiracy.
I have also read that thereīs unreleased demo.
This is one of the biggest mysteries known to modern men & science. Laughing

Hereīs Herveīs interview from Nordic Vision. The text is hard to read like Frantaīs decisions to understand...

Blood and Thunder

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was Kolgrim from Unpure who told me that Franta and co had destroyed the original unreleased album, but this was a long time ago and I wouldn't stake my life on that statement or my recollection. I recall reading an interview with I think it was Franta where he spoke of how ridiculous he thought the band's BM material to be and that 'Slagry' was their 'ultimate' statement (my word, not his). I never did hear anything about 'Slagry' being the band's 'Metal Machine Music', but who knows...
Then the devil must...
passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the members nowadays are able to appreciate also the earlier releases. They are after all selling the demo collections, shirts etc. & new official website is being made?
Voodoo Idol

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would imagine that this is where the Zashla Krev 7" came from? Maybe I'm totally fucking wrong though, just an assumption. Thought those trax were pretty inferior to the material that came before, maybe there's a good reason they sacked the full-length if one existed. Should've done the same with Slagry I suppose...
slayera

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ? I haven't heard of IN's unreleased album Shocked
Kapalika

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamnasnas was planned but never recorded so there is no unreleased IN album or mini.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slayera wrote:
What ? I haven't heard of IN's unreleased album Shocked

They never managed to record the mini album, because they started fighting already during the first day in the studio. Thatīs when Kimmo Luttinen quit/ was fired from the band.
CR99

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would love to hear more Zashla Krev alike songs! They were in the vein of the old demos, maybe not up par but 82763382 times better than slagry
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't fully count but I would still love to hear those unreleased Bathory tracks! Very frustrating that they will probably never see the light of day! Crying or Very sad
tom245

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember someone talking about an unreleased Beherit BM album. Suppsedly the band only gave a copy to someone in ImpNaz then destroyed their own copies and eventually the alst copy was destroyed as well.

Internet rumours are cool though so I choose to believe this.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't 'cause I will never be able to hear it if its true! Razz
Professor Black

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devil Doll has three, I think.
peterott

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankfully the unreleased Devastation (US-Ill) record will be pressed soon on CD.

A shame that the full Dispatched - Blackshadow album was never released by Exhumed Prod. but only a 19min abomination.

The Obscure Infinity/Fulmination should have been released. What a great great dödsmetall release.

I don't know why English Malediction were never able to release their The Millenium Cotillion CD and the Tears that Precede Birth CD.

Martyrdom's (NL) unrel. LP from '96 is killer Blackthrash.

The unreleased Profanatica LP, where Paul burned the mastertapes (while Osmose already made advertisements).

Violent Force's second LP, however, that was not as good a the debut.

Last one. Whisplash's Looking Death In The Face LP from '85, where most of the stuff is not on the Message In Blood CD.
Azmoth

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:
I remember someone talking about an unreleased Beherit BM album. Suppsedly the band only gave a copy to someone in ImpNaz then destroyed their own copies and eventually the alst copy was destroyed as well.

Internet rumours are cool though so I choose to believe this.

yeah I read this in Hellpike 15. Mika had the second copy and burnt it when Holocausto destroyed his copy, so no one can bootleg it ! Sad situation.
Spear Of Longinus also has "lost" tracks never released. I was to release them, but it seems the master I received is new tracks.... Nice way to spread the word a new release of Spear Of Longinus is on the way...
masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMPALED NAZARENE wrote:
Here is a story for you (and for Beherit maniacs, get ready to WEEP!). Beherit recorded after their 2nd demo tape an album in Rovaniemi, it was never finished but it did exist. It was unmixed and there were some songs without vocals. Anyway, only two people in the world had a copy of that, Holocausto and me. During the years, he lost his copy so I was the only person on this planet who had this tape. I actually got offered a pretty big sum of money if I sell it. Because we used to be friends with Marko (aka Holocausto), I decided that I will not sell this tape. Instead I burnt the only existing copy of this album. Out of respect to him, so that no rip-off bootleggers can ever have their greedy hands on that album! This story is true. I have not seen Marko for 5 or so years, I donīt know what he is up to. We were good friends back then, we opened for Beherit in 1991, and it was our first show.

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: