P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Cultes des Ghoules HENBANE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALCHAMESTE wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
IMO they are among the best in black metal today, not too mention they use a sample on THE IMPURE WEDDING from one of the best fucking movies ever POSSESSION....that's major points.

Andrzej Zulawski and Isabelle Adjani must feel proud of that (at least they should) ; yes, this movie is a masterpiece without any fuckin' doubt.
And CULTES DES GHOULES is undoubtedly one of the darkest horde of nowadays (expectations are high for "HENBANE", but I'm sure CDG will not disappoint).

POSSESSION is the most fucked up love story ever next to NEKROMANTIK 1 and 2.....checked out A SERBIAN FILM yet? SOOOOOOO AWESOMELY FUCKED UP!
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned A SERBIAN FILM in the Movie thread.

Saw it with the missus. Some nice sick shit for sure

Back to CDG, I still hope they'll reissue HAXAN on wax for fuck's sake

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Sloth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, hopefully until then the cd version will due........
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:
IMO they are among the best in black metal today, not too mention they use a sample on THE IMPURE WEDDING from one of the best fucking movies ever POSSESSION....that's major points.

Going to have to agree with this. So much that when I get my tax check it is going to a Haxan LP.

Definitely a must have on LP. I really want the HAXAN hoodie or longsleeve but it's so impossible to find I'll keep looking who knows maybe one will pop up. If you buy the HAXAN lp don't pay the ridiculous prices on discogs try doing a trade or something of the like cuz it's like 80-100 bucks way too expensive man.

I see a Haxan shirt every once in a awhile on ebay and I just bought a Spectres longsleeve last week.

I agree 80 to 100 is a lot for a single LP. But once a year I spend some tax money on something special that you cant get very easily. Last year it was the Mystifier box. Next year coud be Haxan. I think that highly of it.
.aske

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know when you get that refund and I'll sell my copy.
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:

Going to have to agree with this. So much that when I get my tax check it is going to a Haxan LP.

Definitely a must have on LP. I really want the HAXAN hoodie or longsleeve but it's so impossible to find I'll keep looking who knows maybe one will pop up. If you buy the HAXAN lp don't pay the ridiculous prices on discogs try doing a trade or something of the like cuz it's like 80-100 bucks way too expensive man.

I see a Haxan shirt every once in a awhile on ebay and I just bought a Spectres longsleeve last week.

I agree 80 to 100 is a lot for a single LP. But once a year I spend some tax money on something special that you cant get very easily. Last year it was the Mystifier box. Next year coud be Haxan. I think that highly of it.

I will totally buy that SPECTRES longsleeve off you if you ever want to part with it..Where did you find it?
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
I mentioned A SERBIAN FILM in the Movie thread.

Saw it with the missus. Some nice sick shit for sure

Back to CDG, I still hope they'll reissue HAXAN on wax for fuck's sake

I need to see this movie thread. SERBIAN was insane most gut wrenching movie since MARTYRS.
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:

I will totally buy that SPECTRES longsleeve off you if you ever want to part with it..Where did you find it?

http://utsogp.otwarte24.pl/longsleeve/0/2
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Is Haxan really worth that much??? I won't be parting with it but good to know if I ever end up on crack.

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
moonan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not worth that much about 25 - 35 euro it just doesn't seem to come up for sale that often someone sold one here in the trade section last month for $25
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:
It's not worth that much about 25 - 35 euro it just doesn't seem to come up for sale that often someone sold one here in the trade section last month for $25

hence where i got mine for that insane price guess dude needed drug money lol.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:

The fuck?! Häxan DLP for $25? what a hell of a steal if that's true shiiiiiit

Would be so happy to get one for 25-30 EUROS

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Kill Monument wrote:
Is Haxan really worth that much??? I won't be parting with it but good to know if I ever end up on crack.

Like anything else its worth whatever someone will pay for it. Ive only seen it on ebay 2 or 3 times and it always ends up 60 to 80. There are copies on discogs even higher than that, though they arent selling. Im not sure I believe someone got one for 25 though....that would be a steal.
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:

I got mine from Nocturnal Silence distro out of Poland. He sold it to me for 29 including shipping iirc. I didnt see it in the distro but Dawid om'd me. Its a nice looking shirt, better than Haxan IMO.
Thoth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, on another topic... any update as far as the release of this album goes?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 7 of 54

Jump to: