P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Order From Chaos "Stillbirth Machine" LP Out Now
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masters_throne

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
i don't know why but i get the feeling YK is closer to the music he puts out than any other label on the planet. most labels seem like they are closer to the money. no need to kiss ass, but i wanna thank YK cause i've been DYING for any order from chaos i can get my hands on. and i want more dead congregation!

Thanks for the words. I seriously feel offended now Razz

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:
i don't know why but i get the feeling YK is closer to the music he puts out than any other label on the planet. most labels seem like they are closer to the money. no need to kiss ass, but i wanna thank YK cause i've been DYING for any order from chaos i can get my hands on. and i want more dead congregation!

Haha. Yeah go cry yourself to sleep on your humongous pillow, bought with blood-vinyl money, deviously tricked from poor, poor vinyl addicts Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
masters_throne

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
masters_throne wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:

Haha. Yeah go cry yourself to sleep on your humongous pillow, bought with blood-vinyl money, deviously tricked from poor, poor vinyl addicts Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing

You see, my pillow is not that large, but I was crying since today mo(u)rning inside my small bed.

Back to topic

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
minge-eater

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:

yea dennis, why dont you start liking the music , instead of being a richard branson ....... hahahahahaha (didnt mean you was virgin hahahhahaha)

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
CR99

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

argl hope i get some cash to order this before sold out

in any case i'm free for trade offers.
Ykh

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yosuke, any news regarding the "An Ending in Fire" t-shirt?
Caina

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These have got to be some of the best looking NWN! diehards so far - got my 'An Ending in Fire' this morning - looks amazing, sounds fucking great. Loving the slipcases. Ordered 'Stillbirth Machine' yesterday, can't wait to get it.

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Opolus

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, even if I get shit for that, but couldnt Yosuke have waited a little bit longer, to eventually have both ORDER FROM CHAOS vinyls released simultaneously? It was obvious, that both of them wouldn't be released with a noticeable gap in-between, right? I'm totally down with you concerning the -ancient- "first come, first serve" rule, as well as not compiling folks' shit, once they're complete with their order, as I think that that's something you can't catch up with nowadays, BUT as it was obvoius, that most probably the majority of people would purchase both OFC vinyls, and after all they came out within one single week, I'm just a little annoyed (and actually still hesitating) about coping with the necro postage rates to Europe/Germany again, after ordering "An Ending In Fire" when it came out... I don't wanna bullshit around about nothing, because if push comes to shove, NWN! is a fucking killer label/distro, be it shipping packages always immediately, or -most importantly- the records themselves being bloody outstanding, period! Just some reasonable two cents of mine, y'know...
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To paraphrase one ubergay pop clown.

Nitpickers of the world, unite and take over.

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
illomen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
Alright, even if I get shit for that, but couldnt Yosuke have waited a little bit longer, to eventually have both ORDER FROM CHAOS vinyls released simultaneously? It was obvious, that both of them wouldn't be released with a noticeable gap in-between, right? I'm totally down with you concerning the -ancient- "first come, first serve" rule, as well as not compiling folks' shit, once they're complete with their order, as I think that that's something you can't catch up with nowadays, BUT as it was obvoius, that most probably the majority of people would purchase both OFC vinyls, and after all they came out within one single week, I'm just a little annoyed (and actually still hesitating) about coping with the necro postage rates to Europe/Germany again, after ordering "An Ending In Fire" when it came out... I don't wanna bullshit around about nothing, because if push comes to shove, NWN! is a fucking killer label/distro, be it shipping packages always immediately, or -most importantly- the records themselves being bloody outstanding, period! Just some reasonable two cents of mine, y'know...

Ill say it once again: there is absolutely no room to store records at NWN! Yosuke did not plan for the records to come back from teh pressing plant at different times. That is beyond his control. But once in, he cannot simply leve all of the records just sitting around. They take up far too much space. there are practical reasons behind most of the decisions that are made at NWN!
Opolus

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:

"What difference does it make?", to respond to this chaming man's quote! Laughing
CR99

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what it looked like when the 1000 root boxes or the 4 different blasphemy die hards + normal and red versions were stored
i think yk always had to climb up the mountain of holy wax back then
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
Cutterofgums wrote:

"What difference does it make?", to respond to this chaming man's quote! Laughing

Haha

illomen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
I wonder what it looked like when the 1000 root boxes or the 4 different blasphemy die hards + normal and red versions were stored
i think yk always had to climb up the mountain of holy wax back then

you should have seen what it looked ike with all the root boxes piled up in a van and driving them back from seattle to sf through hail and snow. teh boxes were unfolded and just stacked up in about four stacks. slamming on the brakes could have ruined all of them.
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:

master's throne rules as well! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: