P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ares Kingdom "Firestorms and Chaos" CD worth buy?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
throneofmight

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Ares Kingdom "Firestorms and Chaos" CD worth buy? Reply with quote

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but can some one provide more info about this release like track list, duration & why is a bit more expensive than the usual NWN cds...

Does this may mean that all upcoming NWN cds will have this new price?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Ares Kingdom "Firestorms and Chaos" CD worth b Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
Sorry for my lack of knowledge but can some one provide more info about this release like track list, duration & why is a bit more expensive than the usual NWN cds...

I have this on order, but I can assure you that $7.00 is worth it for Ares Kingdom. I have been a fan of this particular band since their demo and if you enjoy thrashing death metal with great guitar solos, then hesitate no further. With two members of Order From Chos enlisted in their ranks, how can you go wrong?
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Ares Kingdom "Firestorms and Chaos" CD worth b Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:
throneofmight wrote:

I have this on order, but I can assure you that $7.00 is worth it for Ares Kingdom. I have been a fan of this particular band since their demo and if you enjoy thrashing death metal with great guitar solos, then hesitate no further. With two members of Order From Chos enlisted in their ranks, how can you go wrong?

I'll second that for sure! Ares Kingdom is one of the best bands around in my opinion! Worthy of diehard supoort!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on whether you already have the demos, 7"s, etc. that are on it. If you don't, then it's worth buying, and if you do it might be worth buying for the convenience of having all these tracks on a CD.
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyderhorn wrote:
If you don't, then it's worth buying, and if you do it might be worth buying for the convenience of having all these tracks on a CD.

Good way to put it Wink
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to sell it at $7 because the band wants to sell it for more than $5. Price for most CDs will remain at $5 as long as I can afford it.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Last edited by NWN PROD on Wed May 07, 2008 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN has the fairest prices for cd's in my opinion. i'd say the extra 2 bucks doesn't really matter. if you don't like the cd sell it for a few bucks or just trade it, i guarantee you can either get your money back for it or get a cd you are searching for in return
Scourge

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which releases does it encompass e.g. Failsafe, Chaosmongers ...?
Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$7 for a CD is fuckin cheap!

Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes 7 USD for a CD is not too high price, but still think its better when CD cost 5 USD, even cause that not evryone have cash to buy NWN LP die hard one for collection and second for listeing etc etc. CD's is cheaper also in pressing process. Allways you can buy few more cd's if they are so cheap (cheap price, no music !) Also I must admit sometimes CD cost in NWN store + postage to Poland is cheaper than buy same CD in Poland...

I'm not too much into Ares Kingdom, but maybe I'll get this CD. Anyone have a trackilist?
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
AlexBlume

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a CD version of the following Ares Kingdom releases (including versions of most of the artwork from the releases in the CD booklet):
Failsafe 12" EP
Firestorm Redemption 12" EP
Chaosmongers Alive 7" EP
Demo 1997 (This was also a bonus 7" EP in our album's die hard version.)

It's basically everything we've done so far (that's not on our "Return to Dust" album) for people who don't have record players, or want it on CD anyways.

We sell stuff for sometimes more than NWN, sometimes less. It mostly depends on how many copies we have! And remember, we use the cash for band shit, like going out to California this June to play with Angelcorpse & Gospel of the Horns for example!
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't tell me people have actually complained about having to pay $7 for a CD. That is an extremely good price, even for online distros, and brick and mortar indie stores even usually charge anywhere between $11-14 on average. If anything you should be complaining about the shit value of the dollar causing the shipping to be so expensive.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the inputs guys...I already know ARES KINGDOM debut album & just curious about that newly released disk...seems like interesting stuff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
throneofmight

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and IM NOT complaining about the price...I just wanted to be clear if the $7 price tag applied for all the upcoming NWN cd releases or not...
CR99

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7$ is a steal for this awesome band. heavy thrash with a slight black metal vibe. sadly unrecognized band
i however am not too fuzzed about this release as I have most of the titles on vinyl except chaosmongers
but for starters this is a great try and overlook of the discography
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: