P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Jon Nödtveidt book?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
In Solitude

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Jon Nödtveidt book? Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Does the world really need this?

http://www.bookofchaos.net/

Looks absolutely hilarious. Laughing
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There could be a few interesting titbits in there, for the tabloid reader in us all, but really, I don't possess the 'fan gene' as a fellow poster once said. So this sort of stuff is kinda too much for me. Can't imagine his parents will be too happy about it.
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retarded shit created by someone who neither knew Jon or understood what he expressed through his music. Site should state clearly that this is something that is 100% unofficial.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nosferatu

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that guy is on facebook. i've gotten messages from some people who claim that this guy is just a fanboy clown.

not sure the world needs this book or if it will be ok or totally suck, but i will read it.
midgetviolence

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
Retarded shit created by someone who neither knew Jon or understood what he expressed through his music. Site should state clearly that this is something that is 100% unofficial.

Nosferatu wrote:
that guy is on facebook. i've gotten messages from some people who claim that this guy is just a fanboy clown.

not sure the world needs this book or if it will be ok or totally suck, but i will read it.

To be sure everyone get that this is NOT official.
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

midgetviolence wrote:
Airyanem Vaejah wrote:

Nosferatu wrote:

To be sure everyone get that this is NOT official.

I hope it just ends up being some 300-page long piece of fanficton from this dude about being Jon's best friend and having to avenge his death.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most of you are so impressed by the website design that you're willing to ignore the fact that we don't even know who is writing this.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Carpathian Florist

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exitium wrote:
I think most of you are so impressed by the website design that you're willing to ignore the fact that we don't even know who is writing this.

It's "details, details, details" with everyone these days!
Where is the mystery and the excitement, the thrill of the unknown?

I've got a savings account already open for the gold leaf, cow skin, embossed, hardback with extra thanks list chapter, order online only special, limited, deluxe edition.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no idea who is doing it, but i'd imagine a book about someones life would be difficult, if not impossible, without at least some input and help from friends or even family.
theblack

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Jon's Book Reply with quote

Someone told me that my ongoing work on the book is being discussed here. Unfortunately, all I can read is stupidity and ignorance.

First: the book is neither official or unnofficial. We are working on that and we will have to wait until it gets finished.
Second: Its amazing how you judge something you dont know yet, and how there is a lot of jealous wannabes that cant even put two words together. ANY person (preferrably a qualified writer) has the right to write a biography book about any public figure. The difficult task is to get things right, and thats only possible through hard work and a certain knowledge on the subject. I have interviewed more than 30 people, between musicians and friends. And the research being done for the book is huge, 2 1/2 years by now. You will have to read and judge later.
Third: If the world needs this? What kind of question is that? Some people will like to read about Jon's life and death on this plane, some people won't. So get the book, or don't. Or write your own book if you want.

This work is to honour a person who I think was 100% authentic in his beliefs, and a very talented musician.

About who knew Jon better and who deserves to write a book about him or not, well... keep discussing about it meanwhile someone is ACTUALLY DOING IT.

Posts like "suicide is a magical fail" or "this guy doesnt even understand what Jon was about" just makes me laugh. You just don't have a clue.

For those who support the project, thanks. You won't be dissapointed.

Hail the bloodline of fire. B.
SoundsOfDecay

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares? Yes he was a great musician, but he was also a class A moron.
morbidhate

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell can something like this ever be 'official' or 'unofficial' anyway? What does 'official' even mean in this context? Approved by the family? Approved by some record label? Approved by blah blah ex-member of Dissection? Approved by Jon through some kind of okkult nekromancy/ouija board?

Also, what's a 'qualified' writer? Someone who's got a degree in cashing in on other people's notoriety?
taintedone

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the true warrior? Shocked

who fought with?

Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: