P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Hate Forest - Battlefields LP mispress? (Back on Black)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoundsOfDecay

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my mates has this mispressed "Battlefields" LP, many laughs when the power metal suddenly came on Laughing aside from that I think these newer HF LPs kind of suck ass, the logo and cover art is lame as hell. AT least "Battlefields" has something resembling the original cover art, not just another gay photoshop of some trees or mountains etc
ECA

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoB releases are pure shit. I have some mispresses like darkthrone "soulside journey" pic disc. Program B repeats on both sides and Burzum "belus" received sealed and with an advertising as coloured vinyls on back cover but both are black as hell.
Good Deals with: CR99, Peststurm92, Axegrinder, Grafvolluth, dunkelheit_prod, matsch, Werewolf-directive, Höllenhund, St., PROFANE, DTD, DeutschlandMussLeben, Herrscher, Shadows..., Blutgericht, Le Marquis, Faethon88
Transcendence

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ECA wrote:
BoB releases are pure shit. I have some mispresses like darkthrone "soulside journey" pic disc. Program B repeats on both sides and Burzum "belus" received sealed and with an advertising as coloured vinyls on back cover but both are black as hell.

Indeed. TWICE they screwed up by sending me a copy of Soulside Journey with side B pressed on both sides. You'd think someone over at their offices would maybe, just maybe, listen to a copy of their own product before releasing it.

A few weeks ago, I purchased a copy of BOB's Burzum's Hvis Lyset Tar Oss Gatefold LP through HHR only to find out, upon removing the record from its sleeve, that the record inside was Det Som Engang Var... hah. Why is it that for some reason I am not surprised Laughing
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transcendence wrote:
ECA wrote:

Indeed. TWICE they screwed up by sending me a copy of Soulside Journey with side B pressed on both sides. You'd think someone over at their offices would maybe, just maybe, listen to a copy of their own product before releasing it.

A few weeks ago, I purchased a copy of BOB's Burzum's Hvis Lyset Tar Oss Gatefold LP through HHR only to find out, upon removing the record from its sleeve, that the record inside was Det Som Engang Var... hah. Why is it that for some reason I am not surprised Laughing

I'm a little bit surprised that, even after 2 fuck ups, you still ordered a record from them again...
Transcendence

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuiSlayer wrote:
Transcendence wrote:
ECA wrote:

I'm a little bit surprised that, even after 2 fuck ups, you still ordered a record from them again...

Following the initial purchase of Darkthrone's Soulside Journey pic-lp, many years ago, which had the same songs printed on both sides, I gave them the benefit of the doubt that they had improved the quality of their products since then. And as a matter of fact, I have other of their releases which are absolutely fine. Also, in the case of the Darkthrone mispress, they sent me 'alternate' copies (the third one being a good one) free of charge, without me having to return the defective versions. I anticipate they should do the same in the case of the Burzum LP.

That being said, it is disappointing to see that they don't quality control their products better than that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: