P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

It's DAWNFALL and the COUNTESS wants your blood !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackGoat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: It's DAWNFALL and the COUNTESS wants your blood ! Reply with quote

Rejoice ! After listening to at least a decade of whining and complaining there are finally official reprints of DAWNFALLs "Dominance Of Darkness" and COUNTESS' "Book Of The Heretic" albums available so you can replace your crappy mp3s and CDRs with something solid and official without getting scalped by eGay parasites.

While the COUNTESS is exactly like the version of old (Clocking in at 70 minutes there wouldn't have been much space to add more material anyways...) the DAWNFALL features the original album and 5 extra tracks (and no, none of them ambient...) and 30 minutes extra playing time.

Neither version has been remixed, remastered, maximized or any of that modern crap other labels seem to like to violate their classics with. This is just the raw pure filth we originally released. It was good back then, its good now. If you can't handle that, go listen to the streamlined crap magazines like to approve.

To aquire this one true stress test for your stereo system (I wouldn't even attempt to play that through a smartphone...), grab a beer and head over to my dear wife's Witches Brew shop @ http://www.witchesbrewthrashes.de/shop/index.php
invinCIBility
banned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any US distros gonna get the Dawnfall CD? Are the bonus tracks the demo?
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hells Headbangers.
That label has been making love to everyone else's label for sometime. I place bets there if anywhere. Laughing
GhoulesDesCultes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Hells Headbangers.
That label has been making love to everyone else's label for sometime. I place bets there if anywhere. Laughing

Monopolizing the metal market! Laughing

Already own all of the "officially" released Countess discs, but I might acquire the Dawnfall disc at some point. Are either of these limited releases?
Aeonblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked out that Dawnfall on Youtube. A bit too ghetto for me. Weirdest mixing I've heard in a long time. Guitars are practically non-existent, almost all vocals and drums.

Will pick up the Countess soon though.
BlackGoat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Any US distros gonna get the Dawnfall CD? Are the bonus tracks the demo?

If any US distros bother to buy them wholesale or trade with us then yes. So far none have though. As for bonus tracks, the demo is on it as well but there's more than that.
BlackGoat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhoulesDesCultes wrote:
Are either of these limited releases?

Yes and no. We didn't bother with numbering but I don't see yet another repress, not in my lifetime anyways.
BlackGoat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aeonblade wrote:
Guitars are practically non-existent, almost all vocals and drums.

I don't think that swarm of angry wasps that are the guitars comes out so well on YouTube. You might want to try and download one of the 320 k mp3s I uploaded Smile

It's still not easy fare, I'm well aware of that but that wasn't the intention in 1994. Links are right in here:

DAWNFALL "Dominance Of Darkness" CD (NEP001)
DAWNFALL were one of the first bands to start playing Black Metal (again) in Germany around 1993 CE. The raw and primitive production and songs like "Reach The Deep" or "In My Rituals" were far ahead of their time and inspired many bands in the years since. Released July 1994 CE.
10.95 EUR
plague

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking forward to both for some time
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawnfall album is killer, in itīs original form, just like the demo. Whatīs that extra stuff besides the demo? Is it worth buying another "dominance of darkness" CD? I usually am not too fond of re-issues.
aiezue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Countess album is a classic, and I was very curious about the bonuses on the Dawnfall one. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Good traders/sellers: Frghl, s.charlach, DTD, Drones, Monad
Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackGoat wrote:
Aeonblade wrote:
Guitars are practically non-existent, almost all vocals and drums.

I don't think that swarm of angry wasps that are the guitars comes out so well on YouTube. You might want to try and download one of the 320 k mp3s I uploaded Smile

It's still not easy fare, I'm well aware of that but that wasn't the intention in 1994. Links are right in here:

DAWNFALL "Dominance Of Darkness" CD (NEP001)
DAWNFALL were one of the first bands to start playing Black Metal (again) in Germany around 1993 CE. The raw and primitive production and songs like "Reach The Deep" or "In My Rituals" were far ahead of their time and inspired many bands in the years since. Released July 1994 CE.
10.95 EUR

I was curious to check those links because the Youtube listening session was indeed brutal but... the links don't seem to work? I appreciate you uploading them by the way, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: