P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Interesting vinyl extras and gimmicks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2385
Location: California

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A heavily wormphlegm influenced texan band Senthil released a tape with a cover totally soaked with blood and It also included a razor, it was said that the blood was from the actual members. I cant play the shit too often though since the dried blood is messing up my system and I dont really want to get in contact with an inanimate object with AIDS probability . Laughing


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9629
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that tape looks pretty cool. but i don't want to know how it smells

how is the music
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
huja



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 1102
Location: indiana

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taken from the zyklon b productions website...


Quote:
ZBP 022 // LEVIATHAN / ACHERONTAS Split 10" / CD
Split 10" limited to 500 copies on 4 different colours. CD limited to 500 copies. Box edition limited to 25 copies for each band. Includes multicoloured LP, T-Shirt, poster, sticker, razor, syringe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9629
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go away with zyklon b and the ridiculous "box sets"!!

rip off shit heads
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
huja



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 1102
Location: indiana

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
go away with zyklon b and the ridiculous "box sets"!!

rip off shit heads


you mean 65-90 euro for a 7" EP box set isn't a good deal? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9629
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha if you would get that dumb shit at least...
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
A heavily wormphlegm influenced texan band Senthil released a tape with a cover totally soaked with blood and It also included a razor, it was said that the blood was from the actual members. I cant play the shit too often though since the dried blood is messing up my system and I dont really want to get in contact with an inanimate object with AIDS probability . Laughing




Mine came with a shirt, poster drawn by a member before his death and a razor with Senthil carved into it.
Back to top
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexenhammer666 wrote:
Chit019 wrote:
A heavily wormphlegm influenced texan band Senthil released a tape with a cover totally soaked with blood and It also included a razor, it was said that the blood was from the actual members. I cant play the shit too often though since the dried blood is messing up my system and I dont really want to get in contact with an inanimate object with AIDS probability . Laughing




Mine came with a shirt, poster drawn by a member before his death and a razor with Senthil carved into it.


that is horrific.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9629
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the music worth all that jazz
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
is the music worth all that jazz


depends. Senthil is one of those bands that you love or hate. Personally I think its great.

Though, I do find it funny that Plague (member) will converse with me but the second I bring up the name Wormphlegm he goes silent Laughing
Back to top
Mitch339



Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 731
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pestkrieg wrote:
mitja wrote:
mallozher wrote:
Destruktor: One version of the Nuclear Storm had razor blades on the outlines of the front cover.


also the Bestial Mockery/Destruktor - Split MLP...

"First 200 DIE HARD hand-numbered copies on silver vinyl with extra outer RAZOR WIRE jacket (yes, real razor wire) only being sold through HHR mailorder."


Managed to cut myself on the sleeve while looking at a copy of this at a friend's place.


Same here, that thing is SHARP. Great release though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9629
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexenhammer666 wrote:

depends. Senthil is one of those bands that you love or hate. Personally I think its great.


might be interested in a mp3 or two if you know any source?
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tom245



Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 691

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
is the music worth all that jazz


It wasn't bad but it wasn't 'in an excrutiating way...'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krawling kaos



Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 194
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the depressor 'book of the dead' 7" came with a cool minature necronomicon in the middle. It also had candle wax dripped down the middle, but it wasn't a wax candle so it just came out a mess. Still, smells a bit more pleasent that blood, cum, or gore!
_________________
"Great holes secretley are digged where earth's pores ought to suffice, and things have learnt to walk that ought to crawl..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil Fifi



Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 408

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krawling kaos wrote:
the depressor 'book of the dead' 7" came with a cool minature necronomicon in the middle. It also had candle wax dripped down the middle, but it wasn't a wax candle so it just came out a mess. Still, smells a bit more pleasent that blood, cum, or gore!


Nicely done that one. Can't remember the wax though, but I have two
copies and at least one of them came with some "extra" scorch marks
(which I think was not such a good idea).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group