P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Maryland Deathfest 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eigenbrötler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my 3 day tickets and thursday only yesterday. I fuckin lucked out on the thursday tickets
Thoth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my 4-day tix via my cell phone on lunch break. I am having extremely buzy weeks, so I'm glad I was able to do it this way, otherwise I would've been fucked. Seeing Cobalt, Bolt Thrower and Evoken (actually, all the bands on this pre-fest are insane) was an absolute must for me. Half the bands I wanted to see on this fest are on the pre-fest so..
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the MDF site :

Due to the overwhelming demand for Thursday tickets, specifically to see Bolt Thrower, we have contacted the band who are now looking into the possibility of playing a second set at MDF between Friday-Sunday.

If a second set happens, we'll let you know very soon, but do keep in mind that it would also be an inside show. The band prefers to play inside, which is why we scheduled them to headline Thursday to begin with.

Nobody, including ourselves or Bolt Thrower, expected tickets for Thursday to sell out (in only 3 days), so we are doing what we can for those of you who missed out on a ticket, and those that have 4 day passes will have an opportunity to see them twice.

I hope they agree to play twice !
Baphometrose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's extremely early but as most of you know, MDF Thursday and 4-day passes have completely sold out. It's never to early to try and get one. So if it turns out that you cannot go, i'd be glad and most appreciative to have this experience at MDF XI 2013. Thanks!
Dusted

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the thursday pass while the gettin was good

because bolt thrower and abigail

DICK IS FUCKING BIG
Master_Dragon_Stabber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do the MDF peeps start mailing out tickets? Eager to get my grubby hands on 'em. Twisted Evil
VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Low on money. Won't be able to make it
treghet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
From the MDF site :

Due to the overwhelming demand for Thursday tickets, specifically to see Bolt Thrower, we have contacted the band who are now looking into the possibility of playing a second set at MDF between Friday-Sunday.

If a second set happens, we'll let you know very soon, but do keep in mind that it would also be an inside show. The band prefers to play inside, which is why we scheduled them to headline Thursday to begin with.

Nobody, including ourselves or Bolt Thrower, expected tickets for Thursday to sell out (in only 3 days), so we are doing what we can for those of you who missed out on a ticket, and those that have 4 day passes will have an opportunity to see them twice.

I hope they agree to play twice !

Now they have posted this:

"After a meeting at the venue today with a few other key characters, we're looking into the possibility of expanding the capacity of the Thursday show, which would allow us to sell approximately 500 more tickets for that day. We will not have a definite answer about this for another 1-2 weeks, but we are in the middle of working on it. If the expansion for Thursday happens, there will NOT be any second sets performed by anyone. You will simply have an opportunity to get a ticket for Thursday if you were unable to get one last week. In the meantime, please be patient.

Also, we'll probably have a list of who is playing each day finished before the weekend, several days ahead of schedule, and if so, we'll just post that info when it is ready. Single day tickets for either the former Sonar or Baltimore Soundstage will still go on sale on October 31st at 10:00 am EST."
eighthplague

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, so everyone gets to be miserable because it's so fucking overcrowded that you can't move.
Baphometrose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
Great, so everyone gets to be miserable because it's so fucking overcrowded that you can't move.

"looking into the possibility of expanding the capacity of the Thursday show"
eighthplague

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baphometrose wrote:
eighthplague wrote:

"looking into the possibility of expanding the capacity of the Thursday show"

"Great, so everyone gets to be miserable because it's so fucking overcrowded that you can't move."
Death Crusader

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first time going to this fest, booked a room at the sleep inn, anyone have any experiences with the sleep in?
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleep Inn is great, easily one of the best options
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's right across the street from the venue, and it has beds and a shitter. Not much else to discuss. (free continental breakfast is pretty decent, too).
blackarts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aghhhhh. Really wish Wrathprayer and Absu were playing Deathfest instead of Chaos! Whateverrrrr.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 13 of 39

Jump to: