P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

VELVET CACOON "Eliquexnoir" OUT NOW!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadlove

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: VELVET CACOON "Eliquexnoir" OUT NOW! Reply with quote

3rd album from VELVET CACOON making rotations online...

Haven't heard official word from Khrysanthoney.

I know many really aren't into their style here, but figured I'd post on it anyway...

Last edited by Deadlove on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTheynian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder from whom they stole their album this time. Rolling Eyes
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for Velvet Cacoon's Official statement.
Murustrictus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for whoever had their work stolen's Official Statement
Deadlove

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find it for download at lots of places, listen for yourself to decide if you wish...
eighthplague

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never checked this band out, but I appreciate their ruse.
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is apparently fake.

Quote:
"The new Velvet Cacoon album you all had seen was made by me, and is actually my new Black Metal album under the moniker Queen of Heathens. But why go through all the trouble to say it’s a VC album?! Simple, to show just exactly how loyal of a fan I truly am. After helping to leak Luxury Absolute as well as supply the mp3s for the Dextronaut vinyl I was beyond distraught after being heavily lied to last year about two new VC albums. What caused an issue to me was how the info was presented to “test the loyalty of the fans to Josh’s art.” If someone doesn’t think I’m dedicated, why not show them by doing the very thing Josh has done and give a community a little buzz. Furthermore, why not prove my worth in the Velvet Cacoon world by attempting to be VC? If anything, I think my loyalty is proven simply for how much debate and ire this whole experiment has caused everyone and how so many people seem to have been really happy over such a lie. Thanks for playing along ladies and gents."

http://www.last.fm/music/Velvet+Cacoon/+shoutbox
Speerhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably that fucking weird VC stalker who used to post on FMP. had a VC clone band named after a dildo, as I remember.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
It is apparently fake.

Quote:
"The new Velvet Cacoon album you all had seen was made by me, and is actually my new Black Metal album under the moniker Queen of Heathens. But why go through all the trouble to say it’s a VC album?! Simple, to show just exactly how loyal of a fan I truly am. After helping to leak Luxury Absolute as well as supply the mp3s for the Dextronaut vinyl I was beyond distraught after being heavily lied to last year about two new VC albums. What caused an issue to me was how the info was presented to “test the loyalty of the fans to Josh’s art.” If someone doesn’t think I’m dedicated, why not show them by doing the very thing Josh has done and give a community a little buzz. Furthermore, why not prove my worth in the Velvet Cacoon world by attempting to be VC? If anything, I think my loyalty is proven simply for how much debate and ire this whole experiment has caused everyone and how so many people seem to have been really happy over such a lie. Thanks for playing along ladies and gents."

That message sounds fake. Laughing
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
It is apparently fake.

Quote:

That message sounds fake. Laughing

I don't know what to believe any more! Confused Crying or Very sad
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speerhead wrote:
probably that fucking weird VC stalker who used to post on FMP. had a VC clone band named after a dildo, as I remember.

VC had a stalker?
LordTheynian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plot thickens...

grimalkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
Speerhead wrote:

VC had a stalker?

Drunemeton, IIRC. Not so much a stalker, from what I saw, as an overenthusiastic fanboy.
Speerhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grimalkin wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
Speerhead wrote:

VC had a stalker?

Drunemeton, IIRC. Not so much a stalker, from what I saw, as an overenthusiastic fanboy.

Aye, I knew there was some connection with Graveland too. Maybe not a stalker, but still fuckng weird.
fartcough

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Velvet Cacoon is fucking hilarious. I've been a fan ever since I read that interview for Wilhem's mag where the VC guy went on about how much money he has and how he feels bad for people who have to work for a living and how all he does is sail and drink laudnum. Bwahahahahahahhhhhahah!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: