P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Ghost - "Early Rituals" demo LP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Germaniac



Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Posts: 385
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cargonaut wrote:
DrkKnight wrote:


Phoebe Cates! Hottest gal to ever fight a gremlin. nomnomnom


You have a point, but I don't see the picture in this post. Maybe it's a phantom image... a sort of "ghost" if you will.
_________________
Planet Earth is great to visit but you wouldn't want to live there

MAGIC METAL MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE: http://gentrylord.bandcamp.com
DARK MAJESTIC METAL: http://demonsgate.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1916
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Harken Ye Scallywags!

Said Demo LP is available for a decent price @Iron Bonehead


...and gone. Anywhere else?
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Airyanem Vaejah



Joined: 14 Oct 2011
Posts: 327
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really surprising how a bootleg can get so popular, considering the general level of valued discussion on this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cargonaut



Joined: 28 Jun 2010
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germaniac wrote:
Cargonaut wrote:
DrkKnight wrote:


Phoebe Cates! Hottest gal to ever fight a gremlin. nomnomnom


You have a point, but I don't see the picture in this post. Maybe it's a phantom image... a sort of "ghost" if you will.


His avatar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asmael LeBouc



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3572
Location: Paris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
Really surprising how a bootleg can get so popular, considering the general level of valued discussion on this forum.


Well same as the Vlad Tepes/Belketre split LP boot from last year. One of these "it's ok to buy" bootlegs.
For the GHOST one, the demo tracks are indeed better than on the full length. Listened to them when they were still online on their myspace 'bout 2 years ago and really thought they were great.
Besides bootlegging commercial bands which won't re-release a demo on wax (which is the trend these days) for which there's a SEVERE demand is a shameless move IMHO. Thumbs up to the bootlegger for once and lol@the goofballs who paid up to $90 for that bootleg
_________________
DISJECTA MEMBRAE plays Vomitive Doom

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LifeDepraved



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 2582
Location: Glendale AZ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
Really surprising how a bootleg can get so popular, considering the general level of valued discussion on this forum.


Well same as the Vlad Tepes/Belketre split LP boot from last year. One of these "it's ok to buy" bootlegs.
For the GHOST one, the demo tracks are indeed better than on the full length. Listened to them when they were still online on their myspace 'bout 2 years ago and really thought they were great.
Besides bootlegging commercial bands which won't re-release a demo on wax (which is the trend these days) for which there's a SEVERE demand is a shameless move IMHO. Thumbs up to the bootlegger for once and lol@the goofballs who paid up to $90 for that bootleg


http://www.popsike.com/GHOST-The-Early-Rituals-Demo-2010-LP-MERCYFUL-FATE-KING-DIAMOND-REPUGNANT-OPUS/290764114645.html

$165 Shocked
_________________
Trade/Sale List

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darkdescentrecords



Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Posts: 2799

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting some of these.
_________________
http://www.darkdescentrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1916
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkdescentrecords wrote:
I am getting some of these.


I would prefer Europe but I can't find any distro who sells it. Could you keep one aside for me?
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
darkdescentrecords



Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Posts: 2799

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have these in stock.
_________________
http://www.darkdescentrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blood Music



Joined: 24 Apr 2012
Posts: 794
Location: Helsinki, Finland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does a bootlegger even get away with this? I mean, in order to sell copies individually or for distributors to get copies, everyone must know who the guy is, right?
_________________
Releasing: motW, Lykathea Aflame, Sigh, Thy Catafalque, SYL, Arcturus, Moonsorrow, Nightbringer, Ihsahn, Aquilus, Odium, Kauan, Negura Bunget, Ne Obliviscaris, Psycroptic.

Blood Music
http://www.blood-music.com
http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2696

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Phoebe Cates! Hottest gal to ever fight a gremlin.


Love the part when she explains why X-Mas sucks. Pretty grim stuff for a child-movie.

Never liked Part II, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3369
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood Music wrote:
How does a bootlegger even get away with this? I mean, in order to sell copies individually or for distributors to get copies, everyone must know who the guy is, right?
Is this the first time you see a bootleg being distributed by ug metal labels? Rolling Eyes
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blood Music



Joined: 24 Apr 2012
Posts: 794
Location: Helsinki, Finland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely not, I just wonder how does one get away with it?

I mean, with all the work people like us and some other labels on here put into obtaining rights, that some dude can swoop in, grab money illegally off other people's works and others support it and accept it without the guy ever getting in trouble.

I just wonder how someone like this can walk away scot-free.

The logistics are just crazy for me to contemplate.
_________________
Releasing: motW, Lykathea Aflame, Sigh, Thy Catafalque, SYL, Arcturus, Moonsorrow, Nightbringer, Ihsahn, Aquilus, Odium, Kauan, Negura Bunget, Ne Obliviscaris, Psycroptic.

Blood Music
http://www.blood-music.com
http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
darkdescentrecords



Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Posts: 2799

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have a few left.
_________________
http://www.darkdescentrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The Krusher



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 274

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood Music wrote:
Surely not, I just wonder how does one get away with it?

I mean, with all the work people like us and some other labels on here put into obtaining rights, that some dude can swoop in, grab money illegally off other people's works and others support it and accept it without the guy ever getting in trouble.

I just wonder how someone like this can walk away scot-free.

The logistics are just crazy for me to contemplate.


These labels and distros know who the bootleggers are and they choose to support them. If I release a bootleg of one of these labels' releases they simply have no right to complain about it because they explicitly support bootlegs and bootleggers. In fact, they should carry the shitty bootlegs I made of one of their bands/releases and help me get rich.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group