P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Crepusculo Negro closed?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cacique wrote:
Blutkvlt wrote:
"Indigenous Record Label" Get fucked.

Ha, I bet you can't say that in their faces...

Blutkvlt is going to get beat up Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waiting 2 get LOKd

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
probert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arizmenda and ashdautas put out some good material but as far as all the other bands I don't like how they put themselves out there as if they were the saviors of black metal
bherstuk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloth wrote:
Arizmenda and ashdautas put out some good material but as far as all the other bands I don't like how they put themselves out there as if they were the saviors of black metal

It's the fans that are the problem.

Though, Arizmenda and Ashdautas are pretty good.

WORSHIP BLACK TACOS!
wither

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all this reminds me of lln in the 90's when people didnt give a shit about them with haters and disgruntled ex members talking shit online. This is the underground extreme metal scene where people feel so unique and special because they listen to kvlt music but in the end how is this any different than fucking mainstream pop music gossip. All this personal info about whats goin on outside the music is irrelevant... next on tmz btc was spotted at king taco wooo who gives a fuck, people are gullible to believe all this bullshit shit talking especially since nobody from those bands would ever engage in any online dispute over what they do, its obvious that they dont give a fuck what anyone thinks of them be it ex members or online haters.
Grafvolluth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:

This
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wither wrote:
all this reminds me of lln in the 90's when people didnt give a shit about them with haters and disgruntled ex members talking shit online. This is the underground extreme metal scene where people feel so unique and special because they listen to kvlt music but in the end how is this any different than fucking mainstream pop music gossip. All this personal info about whats goin on outside the music is irrelevant... next on tmz btc was spotted at king taco wooo who gives a fuck, people are gullible to believe all this bullshit shit talking especially since nobody from those bands would ever engage in any online dispute over what they do, its obvious that they dont give a fuck what anyone thinks of them be it ex members or online haters.

O Really? I received multiple pm's from King Beaner himself AKA Vohlan threatening violence for talking shit about his dumb derivative circle and their LA gang wannabe antics.

He basically wanted me to come to a show of his just so we could fight over things said online. His skin is as thin as his tiny Mexican dick. Good riddance to smelly wetback rubbish.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
probert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
wither wrote:

O Really? I received multiple pm's from King Beaner himself AKA Vohlan threatening violence for talking shit about his dumb derivative circle and their LA gang wannabe antics.

He basically wanted me to come to a show of his just so we could fight over things said online. His skin is as thin as his tiny Mexican dick.

thats pretty funny, why not show up? actually im not sure i would either, seems like the type that wouldnt hesitate to get his buds involved if 1 on 1 wasnt going so well.
probert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

although i do agree with the sentiment that coming on the internet and bragging about your real life fights with your ex-BFFs is pretty wank. if you have something to prove, prove it and keep your mouth shut ESPECIALLY online.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did play here before, but not after said threats were made. And yes, he's exactly the type of person to bring 9 people into a 1 on 1.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
probert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeh, was assuming you were in the same area. that's pretty fuckin funny then.
Nanking

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in LA, when does training start?
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:

thats pretty funny, why not show up? actually im not sure i would either, seems like the type that wouldnt hesitate to get his buds involved if 1 on 1 wasnt going so well.
You would be correct in that assumption, the only way that fat fuck can engage in anything resembling violence is if he has 10 people behind him. For example, look at what happened to the castevet guy on the east coast.
Nanking

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN Fight Club
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: