P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

VADER - THE ULTIMATE INCANTATION LP (SUNLIGHT STUDIO!!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eldera777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: VADER - THE ULTIMATE INCANTATION LP (SUNLIGHT STUDIO!!) Reply with quote

" We are proud to present the long awaited reissue of VADER's debut album "The Ultimate Incantation". This album was a milestone in death metal history and a groundbreaking masterpiece for the Polish scene allowing our bands to be heard beyond the Iron Curtain. With this record VADER's international career begun and it's a cult classic since then. Once again we made our best to deliver this classic album as a top notch release. To match our words we will attach an extra stuff with never before released original album session done by THOMAS SKOGSBERG in SUNLIGHT STUDIOS. And that's not all. We also asked the master himself - DAN SEAGRAVE to prepare new artwork for this release. "

Got this info from Witching Hour Productions - they just started a pre-order for the reissue of Vader's debut - the good news is that there is one DLP extended version that contains the Sunlight Studio sessions !!! I've only heard 2-3 songs from youtube - can't wait to get this and hear the whole thing !!!!!!

http://store.witchinghour.pl/vader-the-ultimate-incantationextended-2x12-gatefold-splatter-lp-pre-order-p-6820.html
Sadomizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!
frysh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunlight version will be the main reason to order for most, i assume. at first i thought that it will be a w.h. mailorder only version. than realised it is not, and became happy that i won't be a part of witching hour pre-order drama.

Last edited by frysh on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Drying Victims

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: VADER - THE ULTIMATE INCANTATION LP (SUNLIGHT STUDIO!!) Reply with quote

Sounds good, I hope they didn't have to pay Earache through the nose for this. A few years ago it sounded like a release of the Sunlight sessions would never see the light of day.

Witching Hour wrote:
This album was a milestone in death metal history

Was it? I loved it back in the day and still like it very much, but "milestone"? Marketing is a bit hyperbolic these days, with everything that is old being automatically a "classic", "milestone" or "a hidden/forgotten gem".
Brutalicon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witching Hour seems to be having issues. I'm still waiting for the Vader demos box I ordered. It was in stock when I did and it's been six weeks, I realize it's international and shit gets held up, but I've never waited this long. Not to mention if you check some of their Facebook posts, I'm not the only one.

That said, this looks really great, but I'll wait to see if a US distro get it.
eldera777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brutalicon wrote:
Witching Hour seems to be having issues. I'm still waiting for the Vader demos box I ordered. It was in stock when I did and it's been six weeks, I realize it's international and shit gets held up, but I've never waited this long. Not to mention if you check some of their Facebook posts, I'm not the only one.

That said, this looks really great, but I'll wait to see if a US distro get it.

Drop them a message via facebook & ask for the tracking number - you can also try email, but they are extremely slow...

Witching Hour wrote:
This album was a milestone in death metal history

Drying Victims wrote:
Was it? I loved it back in the day and still like it very much, but "milestone"? Marketing is a bit hyperbolic these days, with everything that is old being automatically a "classic", "milestone" or "a hidden/forgotten gem".

I agree - i listen to it quite often, but i do not consider this to be a "milestone" (marketing is way exaggerating these days).I do own the ORG Earache LP, but i got the extended version just for the Sunlight sessions - i would prefer this to get a separate release, but i'm happy just for this been (finally!!) released....
Tollwut

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really curious to hear the Sunlight version although I am not sure if this will get repeated listenings by me.

I like the album but prefer later Vader stuff like "De Profundis" and "Sothis" or the demos prior to the debut.
Lecherous Corpse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what happened to the announced re-releases incl. the Sunlight recordings? Did they all sell out on pre-order?
From one day to another there was not a single item anymore at their webstore, whether it was CDs or LPs; just nothing.
Send them a request on that subject, but never got a reply. Kinda weird...
Final Holocaust

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
I like the album but prefer later Vader stuff like "De Profundis" and "Sothis" or the demos prior to the debut.

This.

I just cannot stand the weak production of the original release.
deadskin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lecherous Corpse wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to the announced re-releases incl. the Sunlight recordings? Did they all sell out on pre-order?
From one day to another there was not a single item anymore at their webstore, whether it was CDs or LPs; just nothing.

there were some problems with Earache regarding rights ....and Peter said that this won't be released unfortunately
MAYHEM „Life eternal” VINYL
THORNS "Societé Anonyme" & "Embrace / Fragment"
eldera777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadskin wrote:
Lecherous Corpse wrote:

there were some problems with Earache regarding rights ....and Peter said that this won't be released unfortunately

Is this final ? I've placed a pre-order for this about 2 months ago, when it was first announced....
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I ALWAYS say when anything Earache comes up, fucking Digby.
deadskin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldera777 wrote:
deadskin wrote:
Lecherous Corpse wrote:

Is this final ? I've placed a pre-order for this about 2 months ago, when it was first announced....

Peter wrote that they have "plan B" for 2017 with this album ...have no idea about it but hope they won't record it again Wink
MAYHEM „Life eternal” VINYL
THORNS "Societé Anonyme" & "Embrace / Fragment"
nekromaniak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadskin wrote:
eldera777 wrote:
deadskin wrote:
Lecherous Corpse wrote:

Peter wrote that they have "plan B" for 2017 with this album ...have no idea about it but hope they won't record it again Wink

B as in Bootlegging? Laughing
eldera777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadskin wrote:
eldera777 wrote:
deadskin wrote:
Lecherous Corpse wrote:

So, this release is cancelled and Witching Hour didn't say anything about it ? Not that i'm suprised from what i read the last months about their behaviour, but adding this is too much - i have emailed them and i will wait some days for their response, although i think that only a paypal claim would solve this - pity, i would really like to own these recordings....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: