P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

VADER - THE ULTIMATE INCANTATION LP (SUNLIGHT STUDIO!!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
eldera777



Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 734
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: VADER - THE ULTIMATE INCANTATION LP (SUNLIGHT STUDIO!!) Reply with quote

" We are proud to present the long awaited reissue of VADER's debut album "The Ultimate Incantation". This album was a milestone in death metal history and a groundbreaking masterpiece for the Polish scene allowing our bands to be heard beyond the Iron Curtain. With this record VADER's international career begun and it's a cult classic since then. Once again we made our best to deliver this classic album as a top notch release. To match our words we will attach an extra stuff with never before released original album session done by THOMAS SKOGSBERG in SUNLIGHT STUDIOS. And that's not all. We also asked the master himself - DAN SEAGRAVE to prepare new artwork for this release. "

Got this info from Witching Hour Productions - they just started a pre-order for the reissue of Vader's debut - the good news is that there is one DLP extended version that contains the Sunlight Studio sessions !!! I've only heard 2-3 songs from youtube - can't wait to get this and hear the whole thing !!!!!!


http://store.witchinghour.pl/vader-the-ultimate-incantationextended-2x12-gatefold-splatter-lp-pre-order-p-6820.html
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/revokation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadomizer



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 661
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!
_________________
THE END IS NEAR! LUCIFER'S LEGIONS OF DEATH ARE READY FOR ATTACK.
THEY'VE GOT ONLY ONE AIM. TOTAL DESTRUCTION!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frysh



Joined: 28 Oct 2012
Posts: 177
Location: konstantiniye

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunlight version will be the main reason to order for most, i assume. at first i thought that it will be a w.h. mailorder only version. than realised it is not, and became happy that i won't be a part of witching hour pre-order drama.

Last edited by frysh on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Drying Victims



Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Posts: 176

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: VADER - THE ULTIMATE INCANTATION LP (SUNLIGHT STUDIO!!) Reply with quote

Sounds good, I hope they didn't have to pay Earache through the nose for this. A few years ago it sounded like a release of the Sunlight sessions would never see the light of day.

Witching Hour wrote:
This album was a milestone in death metal history


Was it? I loved it back in the day and still like it very much, but "milestone"? Marketing is a bit hyperbolic these days, with everything that is old being automatically a "classic", "milestone" or "a hidden/forgotten gem".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brutalicon



Joined: 14 Jul 2009
Posts: 151
Location: Reno/Sparks - NV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witching Hour seems to be having issues. I'm still waiting for the Vader demos box I ordered. It was in stock when I did and it's been six weeks, I realize it's international and shit gets held up, but I've never waited this long. Not to mention if you check some of their Facebook posts, I'm not the only one.

That said, this looks really great, but I'll wait to see if a US distro get it.
_________________
These times I fuck for sure!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eldera777



Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 734
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brutalicon wrote:
Witching Hour seems to be having issues. I'm still waiting for the Vader demos box I ordered. It was in stock when I did and it's been six weeks, I realize it's international and shit gets held up, but I've never waited this long. Not to mention if you check some of their Facebook posts, I'm not the only one.

That said, this looks really great, but I'll wait to see if a US distro get it.


Drop them a message via facebook & ask for the tracking number - you can also try email, but they are extremely slow...



Witching Hour wrote:
This album was a milestone in death metal history


Drying Victims wrote:
Was it? I loved it back in the day and still like it very much, but "milestone"? Marketing is a bit hyperbolic these days, with everything that is old being automatically a "classic", "milestone" or "a hidden/forgotten gem".


I agree - i listen to it quite often, but i do not consider this to be a "milestone" (marketing is way exaggerating these days).I do own the ORG Earache LP, but i got the extended version just for the Sunlight sessions - i would prefer this to get a separate release, but i'm happy just for this been (finally!!) released....
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/revokation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tollwut



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 312
Location: CCAA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really curious to hear the Sunlight version although I am not sure if this will get repeated listenings by me.

I like the album but prefer later Vader stuff like "De Profundis" and "Sothis" or the demos prior to the debut.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lecherous Corpse



Joined: 24 Aug 2013
Posts: 27
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what happened to the announced re-releases incl. the Sunlight recordings? Did they all sell out on pre-order?
From one day to another there was not a single item anymore at their webstore, whether it was CDs or LPs; just nothing.
Send them a request on that subject, but never got a reply. Kinda weird...
_________________
LECHEROUS CORPSE : Distro with focus on Tapes and Vinyl, from Death/Doom to Sludge.
lecherous-corpse.blogspot.de
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Final Holocaust



Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 855

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
I like the album but prefer later Vader stuff like "De Profundis" and "Sothis" or the demos prior to the debut.

This.

I just cannot stand the weak production of the original release.
_________________
JOSE BRETON - existential dread through P.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deadskin



Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 701
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lecherous Corpse wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to the announced re-releases incl. the Sunlight recordings? Did they all sell out on pre-order?
From one day to another there was not a single item anymore at their webstore, whether it was CDs or LPs; just nothing.
Send them a request on that subject, but never got a reply. Kinda weird...



there were some problems with Earache regarding rights ....and Peter said that this won't be released unfortunately
_________________
Looking for :
Graveland „The celtic winter” 3 tracks mcd
BEHEMOTH "And the Forests .. long sleeve,
MAYHEM „Life eternal” VINYL
THORNS "Societé Anonyme" & "Embrace / Fragment"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eldera777



Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 734
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadskin wrote:
Lecherous Corpse wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to the announced re-releases incl. the Sunlight recordings? Did they all sell out on pre-order?
From one day to another there was not a single item anymore at their webstore, whether it was CDs or LPs; just nothing.
Send them a request on that subject, but never got a reply. Kinda weird...



there were some problems with Earache regarding rights ....and Peter said that this won't be released unfortunately


Is this final ? I've placed a pre-order for this about 2 months ago, when it was first announced....
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/revokation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morbid Obesity



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 3288
Location: Little Lithuania, Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I ALWAYS say when anything Earache comes up, fucking Digby.
_________________
I cherish the memories of a question my grandson asked me when he said grandpa, were you a hero in the war?
Grandpa said no but I served in a company of heroes.
Staff Sgt. Myron N. Ranney (Easy Company)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deadskin



Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 701
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldera777 wrote:
deadskin wrote:
Lecherous Corpse wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to the announced re-releases incl. the Sunlight recordings? Did they all sell out on pre-order?
From one day to another there was not a single item anymore at their webstore, whether it was CDs or LPs; just nothing.
Send them a request on that subject, but never got a reply. Kinda weird...



there were some problems with Earache regarding rights ....and Peter said that this won't be released unfortunately


Is this final ? I've placed a pre-order for this about 2 months ago, when it was first announced....


Peter wrote that they have "plan B" for 2017 with this album ...have no idea about it but hope they won't record it again Wink
_________________
Looking for :
Graveland „The celtic winter” 3 tracks mcd
BEHEMOTH "And the Forests .. long sleeve,
MAYHEM „Life eternal” VINYL
THORNS "Societé Anonyme" & "Embrace / Fragment"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nekromaniak



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 490
Location: Bolehland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadskin wrote:
eldera777 wrote:
deadskin wrote:
Lecherous Corpse wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to the announced re-releases incl. the Sunlight recordings? Did they all sell out on pre-order?
From one day to another there was not a single item anymore at their webstore, whether it was CDs or LPs; just nothing.
Send them a request on that subject, but never got a reply. Kinda weird...



there were some problems with Earache regarding rights ....and Peter said that this won't be released unfortunately


Is this final ? I've placed a pre-order for this about 2 months ago, when it was first announced....


Peter wrote that they have "plan B" for 2017 with this album ...have no idea about it but hope they won't record it again Wink


B as in Bootlegging? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eldera777



Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 734
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadskin wrote:
eldera777 wrote:
deadskin wrote:
Lecherous Corpse wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to the announced re-releases incl. the Sunlight recordings? Did they all sell out on pre-order?
From one day to another there was not a single item anymore at their webstore, whether it was CDs or LPs; just nothing.
Send them a request on that subject, but never got a reply. Kinda weird...



there were some problems with Earache regarding rights ....and Peter said that this won't be released unfortunately


Is this final ? I've placed a pre-order for this about 2 months ago, when it was first announced....


Peter wrote that they have "plan B" for 2017 with this album ...have no idea about it but hope they won't record it again Wink


So, this release is cancelled and Witching Hour didn't say anything about it ? Not that i'm suprised from what i read the last months about their behaviour, but adding this is too much - i have emailed them and i will wait some days for their response, although i think that only a paypal claim would solve this - pity, i would really like to own these recordings....
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/revokation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group