P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

WARNING: Boris Zagalsky
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16483
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: WARNING: Boris Zagalsky Reply with quote

I warn all of you not to deal with this guy because he will put a PayPal claim against you if he does not receive his parcel. At least make him pay for insurance or delivery confirmation if you have to deal with him. I can not held responsible for lost parcels!!

Boris Zagalsky
1550 E Higgins Rd Ste 111
elk grove village, Illinois 60007
United States

crazykaban@yahoo.com
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
gravesnatcher



Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 696
Location: DIABLO

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is total bullshit to do this with labels or individuals who run an honest business.He knows damn well tha parcel was mailed and it just takes a while because the postal workers are lazy cunts.No way this bullshit should happen and Paypal will not help the seller at all!
Hope it all gets resolved for you Insulter!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16483
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to give him a full refund for $200+ because there is no way to track regular Priorty Mail. I will make sure all of my label contacts know about this fucking asshole.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i have sold cd's to him before, i always put a delivery confirmation with the package no matter what though. if you do that, and keep a receipt, you are covered YK. sorry it happened to you man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16483
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is that he's been a good customer of mine for more than a year now. I don't really get why he pulled this bullshit.

My responsibility as a label is to pack the records well and send it out quickly. I have no control over what the USPS does with the parcel once it's in their system.

Bah!
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
mindlock



Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly, i don't see why this guy should get singled out, especially if you say he's been a good customer otherwise. shit happens, and if the post office fucks up, someone's going to have to lose money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16483
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy should be singled out because in most cases like this I work out a deal if they are cool. Boris asked for replacement or refund. I told him I was not responsible for the lost parcel. After that he immediately filed a claim with Paypal. That is what you call a bitch move.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5828

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The decent thing on the customer's part would be to accept a 50/50 loss with the label and offer that deal. If you cannot do that then DO NOT FUCKING ORDER ANYTHING !!! online ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After a year of orders to assume the label you deal with would start to screw you is retarded.

Losing a package sucks. However nevermind the label NWN has little to none mention of issues of this type if you have any brains to check around the forums.
Personally I would tell this fucker never to bother ordering again. Retain the right to deal with whom you choose.


I also add to this argument that such large orders is your own loss. Quit being a cheap fucker and make smaller orders if you fear a loss. Losing one or two items to the mail is easier than ten or twenty. Pay the postal fee's of more items and rest assured that problems will not affect such a large quanity of ordered items.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
This guy should be singled out because in most cases like this I work out a deal if they are cool. Boris asked for replacement or refund. I told him I was not responsible for the lost parcel. After that he immediately filed a claim with Paypal. That is what you call a bitch move.


YK we all know you are spot on with everything in your dealings man.this guy basically figured "better you take the loss than me" and that's why he filed the claim and paypal will side with the buyer if you don't have a delivery conf. number.

it sucks but that's how paypal works. it's totally biased . as far as i know it's only 80 cents for a delivery confirmation. something to think about in the future.

it sucks not getting your stuff, but it also sucks being the seller and having it not be your fault. who knows, maybe he really didn't get it?? i have no fucking clue. shit happens in the postal system and it really sucks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2279

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this guy ordered from me too before. I guess he received the pack as I canīt remember any complaints.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tom245



Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 691

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: WARNING: Boris Zagalsky Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I warn all of you not to deal with this guy because he will put a PayPal claim against you if he does not receive his parcel. At least make him pay for insurance or delivery confirmation if you have to deal with him. I can not held responsible for lost parcels!!

Boris Zagalsky
1550 E Higgins Rd Ste 111
elk grove village, Illinois 60007
United States

crazykaban@yahoo.com


That's pretty shitty. Can't you see it from his point of view? $200 of stuff he hasn't received.

You don't see other labels naming-and-shaming fans who didn't receive their packages. Perhaps if they're using the refund system to rip people off but you know he's a good customer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2279

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: WARNING: Boris Zagalsky Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
I warn all of you not to deal with this guy because he will put a PayPal claim against you if he does not receive his parcel. At least make him pay for insurance or delivery confirmation if you have to deal with him. I can not held responsible for lost parcels!!

Boris Zagalsky
1550 E Higgins Rd Ste 111
elk grove village, Illinois 60007
United States

crazykaban@yahoo.com


That's pretty shitty. Can't you see it from his point of view? $200 of stuff he hasn't received.

You don't see other labels naming-and-shaming fans who didn't receive their packages. Perhaps if they're using the refund system to rip people off but you know he's a good customer.


See it from the the labels point of view ! Everyone can claim he didnīt receive the package ! The rules are clear ! NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PACKAGES !!! If you as a buyer donīt want to have that risk on your side you will have to order elsewhere !

Lost packages are always shitty for either side !


Last edited by Nocturnal Deathstrike on Sat May 31, 2008 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16483
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's pretty shitty. Can't you see it from his point of view? $200 of stuff he hasn't received.

You don't see other labels naming-and-shaming fans who didn't receive their packages. Perhaps if they're using the refund system to rip people off but you know he's a good customer.


I get the feeling that you've used this PayPal bitch move on someone before. Claiminig a 100% refund through PayPal is a bitch move however you look at it unless the seller is known to be unreliable. In this case he received 4 parcels AFTER the lost parcel so he had enough trust in me to order after the fact. I might be dreaming here, but aren't there any underground ethics anymore? Fuck this guy and fuck anyone who thinks it's okay to fuck a label over for their benefit.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16483
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the baselines that everyone who orders from distros should know about:

1. The US postal system will lose parcels from time to time.
2. Parcels can get stolen from your porch if you have it sent to your house. Get a Po Box!
3. The US postal systme does not treat parcels well.

The only baseline that I have any control over is #3. #1 and #2 are understood by both parties unless the buyer is new to the game. I've lost plenty of parcels to know that this shit is not perfect.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Astaroth



Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 1311

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
aren't there any underground ethics anymore?


In a word; no. I find it pretty naive you think that because someone orders from you some sort of ordering morality code is in place.

Fact is he capitalized before you could protect yourself. He emailed you and you replied with "not responsible for lost packages - no refunds". No need to predict the next move here.

As someone mentioned before - offer a 50/50 deal to split the loss or create false invoices with fake overpriced values and claim compensation from the post office. Works every time for me. At the end of the day it's the postal system who is the enemy and not the customers and definitely not the distro (unless ripoffs are in play).

Before any arse kisser flames me think for yourself and reread your post before you press submit. You know I'm right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group