P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

OSCULUM INFAME "Consuming the Metatron"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Make War Not Love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philemon Siclone wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:

That's that. And how can you possibly believe that there is just ONE PURE TRUE VISION OF BLACK METAL AND ALL OTHERS ARE FALSE?

Because I am a megalomaniac. I thought you thought megalomania is an integral part of BM? At leasst you said it above.

Seems not so. YOUR TRUE INNER (and so nowaday-like) definition of BM is "discussing what it is (within legal safe borders) in a Forum"!!

NOW you're not just an EMO, you're a DEMOCRAT, too!!

Idiot.

Not megalomaniac, just a deeply alcoholic son of a whore from the Dreiländereck; thats right, this is where your mother stood to suck the cocks of French, Swiss and Germans.

Laughing

Related to OI: Shitsound. New stuff is even more horrible than the old tolkien-cheese. Never had any interest in this band, nor their lyrics.
Philemon Siclone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, that did it. Now you've realy helped your friend out of his argumental disaster.

I guess that all that will now come from that side of NWN-town will sound somewhat this way.

You think you're going anywhere with it?
lord puke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The past is alive......just to write something on that topic.....

Anyway, i don't know why OI is still alive.....
As many I was very pleased with this info 1, 2 years ago.
The fact is it's not the same band, with the same official visions.....

it's always the same contrast between the past and the present.....
It's impossible to satisfy everyone.

I , personnaly, will always praise the beast from the ancient times and i will listen to OI from the past.
I am still honoured to have this band on my compilation tape MORBID TUNES OF THE BLACK ANGELS part 3 in the 90s.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deubelbeiss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make War Not Love wrote:
Philemon Siclone wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:

That's that. And how can you possibly believe that there is just ONE PURE TRUE VISION OF BLACK METAL AND ALL OTHERS ARE FALSE?

Because I am a megalomaniac. I thought you thought megalomania is an integral part of BM? At leasst you said it above.

Seems not so. YOUR TRUE INNER (and so nowaday-like) definition of BM is "discussing what it is (within legal safe borders) in a Forum"!!

NOW you're not just an EMO, you're a DEMOCRAT, too!!

Idiot.

Not megalomaniac, just a deeply alcoholic son of a whore from the Dreiländereck; thats right, this is where your mother stood to suck the cocks of French, Swiss and Germans.

Laughing

Related to OI: Shitsound. New stuff is even more horrible than the old tolkien-cheese. Never had any interest in this band, nor their lyrics.

Shut your hebrewic traitor mouth and piss off!
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody in the III Reich had to fit to their own idea"

I wouldnt have put it better. And that doesnt bother you? Anyway
And how fucked-up they were, that was in private, something the good German people ignored, something that was learned years after their demise. They wouldnt have been revered by the gut volk had it been known that some werent as pure and clean as they pretended they were. And however ""unpure"" they were (the leaders) they still advocated STRONGLY purity and clealiness for others (i.e. the people, you for instance) and politically incorrect behaviour/attitude and unfitting features were severely corrected and not tolerated at all among the regular folks.

DTB in what you say you seem to place politics above music. Fine but you wouldnt regret BM at all? And i still dont get how both of you can discard the fact that one of the core of Nazism is order, harmony, purity, grandeur, the sublime, something that most BM hardly reaches and i it does it's never with NSBM (lo-fi BM with punkish/folk overtones, come on. Even if the lyrics in your standards were grand the music itself...)
I dont see how you can embrace an ideology and then choose to keep only certain features that wouldnt contradict your tastes while ignoring calmly aspects, however strong and prominent in said ideology, that clearly contradicts your likings.
Pretty much like South Americans who would be neo nazis ignoring the fact that they are deemed very inferior by the very ideology they embrace.

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Philemon Siclone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The heart of EVERYTHING is harmony. Even the (he)art of war. You could not even scribble about total destruction, total hatred and selfhatred would there be no core of harmony within your being, keeping ypour body and mind going...

So why bother about peace and harmony? When we do not bother about Camps and Gas-Chambers?

You can come up with whatever "contradictions" you can find to fund your stance that BM "has to be opposed to NS". Its ridiculous. Just dig up more. It becomes more ridiculous the more you try to sustain it.
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll also keep it like that. I'll stick to the old stuff as this is/was what i consider as OI. The new thing shares the same people, same name, but is different music and concept. PERIOD.

Past is past, present is present. They are not the first and wont be the last band that wrecks their initial concept. Be it lyrical or music wise.

Last edited by Mr_Belvedere on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People have changed. New nazism, if it may happen, would take different forms. Look at your own country, Mr Asmael ! There are still the same idiotic catholic integrists, etc, but I doubt any far-right party would achieve a lot to restore the "Christian France".

So fantazising about what nazism would be in the XXIst century is about as idiotic as fantazising about creating a christianity or islam like in the "early" days. This may work for some time, but most probably lead to demise of the society itself.

Nazism experienced it, with the concentration camps being an economic failure, at least in the long run. The Gulag was too.
Perverted Necrofucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
People have changed. New nazism, if it may happen, would take different forms. Look at your own country, Mr Asmael ! There are still the same idiotic catholic integrists, etc, but I doubt any far-right party would achieve a lot to restore the "Christian France".

So fantazising about what nazism would be in the XXIst century is about as idiotic as fantazising about creating a christianity or islam like in the "early" days. This may work for some time, but most probably lead to demise of the society itself.

Nazism experienced it, with the concentration camps being an economic failure, at least in the long run. The Gulag was too.

!!!!!!!!!! THIS!!! That´s also why the whole discussion how it would / could be is pure speculation and leads to simply nothing. But at least it´s entertaining on a sunday evening. Smile

GOOD TRADERS : Vandreren , black sun, Kelkum, Gravelander , Division Lycanthrop, goat_lord, Kakarot SS5, S.P.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record and if you read carefully and I never said BM has to be opposed to NS. NSBM exists. That's a fact.
I just think it's not a very logical association though I understand the fascination engendered by the III Reich and its military dominion (well for a few years that is) and how Gaschamber and the Final Solution embody, in recent history, an epitome of "evilness" and death, being an authentic example of genocide, a word which we kinda like in here.

And that can only work in a "democratic" peaceful society that utterly rejects Nazism (which is indeed as you said "the Great Satan").
In an imaginary IV REICH, BM, would it exist and survive in truly underground circles, would be a leftist movement. Where would you stand then? Following the fascist ultra conformist regime or following BM the music of true rebels wherever it wanders?

Aaah how we busy ourselves on Sunday evenings

Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWxU_wBcL_I

Regressive Rape MetalPunk: WWW.HEINOUS.BANDCAMP.COM
Perverted Necrofucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there would ever be a pro NS regime again they would for sure look who preservated the culture back in the days were the mass stood against it.

In what way ever that would have been. And the story of sending all longhaired guys to concentration camps.... hm ... such a crap....

GOOD TRADERS : Vandreren , black sun, Kelkum, Gravelander , Division Lycanthrop, goat_lord, Kakarot SS5, S.P.
Philemon Siclone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why bother about this question? You could be anything in any regime. Today, BM is, as I said, JUST music. I doubt it would be the "marching music" of any Kind of new Reich. But as for the persons. Anyone could be anywhere, as the earlier Examples clearly show. And some of those truly opposed to NS now would INDEED be in power there, while a lot of now NSBM-people would be either incarcerated or in Opposition...

But its useless to speculate about where oneself would be there. Depends on developments and situations. And furthermore... I doubt that if such radical changes would take place in this (western) world, BM would still be needed to do anything. Probably it would remain just music.

But thats not the point here. The point here is that D. Deviant is an asshole and a poser and a traitor!
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahaha thumbs up for the fantasy of

"oh Ye NSBMetallers who stood against all odds and supported our ideology, Ye who abode by our golden standards, though your music is horrible to our ears -after all we are military leaders/extremist politicians of 40 to 60- the new state shall show its gratitude by granting each and everyone of you A FUCKING MEDAL for fighting in dire circumstances and defending our noble ideas (however awkwardly and childishly you did it! I mean we've been shown OI lyrics, my my my, that's embarassing but at least the spirit was there!)
ALL HAILS MUSIC WARRIORS the IV REICH SALUTES YE!

Deubelbeiss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philemon Siclone wrote:

But thats not the point here. The point here is that D. Deviant is an asshole and a poser and a traitor!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

BM Traitor go and die
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: