P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

OSCULUM INFAME "Consuming the Metatron"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philemon Siclone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Ahaha thumbs up for the fantasy of

"oh Ye NSBMetallers who stood against all odds and supported our ideology, Ye who abode by our golden standards, though your music is horrible to our ears -after all we are military leaders/extremist politicians of 40 to 60- the new state shall show its gratitude by granting each and everyone of you A FUCKING MEDAL for fighting in dire circumstances and defending our noble ideas (however awkwardly and childishly you did it! I mean we've been shown OI lyrics, my my my, that's embarassing but at least the spirit was there!)
ALL HAILS MUSIC WARRIORS the IV REICH SALUTES YE!

NOBODY here EVER uttered a fantasy like that. But since the capacities of your mind are VERY limited, its no wonder you make this up... probably a result of misreading all of our former entries here...
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make War Not Love wrote:
Not megalomaniac, just a deeply alcoholic son of a whore from the Dreilšndereck; thats right, this is where your mother stood to suck the cocks of French, Swiss and Germans..

Ah, one of these "I know about you but I hide myself behind an account" guys we have here, great. Please stay a bit longer for the Maskenball.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:

DTB in what you say you seem to place politics above music. Fine but you wouldnt regret BM at all? And i still dont get how both of you can discard the fact that one of the core of Nazism is order, harmony, purity, grandeur, the sublime, something that most BM hardly reaches and i it does it's never with NSBM (lo-fi BM with punkish/folk overtones, come on. Even if the lyrics in your standards were grand the music itself...)
I dont see how you can embrace an ideology and then choose to keep only certain features that wouldnt contradict your tastes while ignoring calmly aspects, however strong and prominent in said ideology, that clearly contradicts your likings.
Pretty much like South Americans who would be neo nazis ignoring the fact that they are deemed very inferior by the very ideology they embrace.

We have a different perception, most likely. You perceive Black Metal as an end in itself. As a music genre and a subculture that does (and can) exist regardless of any particular social, cultural, and political environment. Like, there has always been a "Black Metal-scene" and there will always be a "Black Metal-scene" no matter what. Even if the world as we know it comes to an end and some sort of New Empire does rise up from the ashes. Whereas I do perceive Black Metal as a means to an end which has nothing to do with die hard-vinyl editions, Ebay feeding frenzy, long hair and girly looks, and whatever else Black Metal can be associated with, nowadays. A means to an end nowhere to be found in the world we do live in, actually.

So, any speculation about 'what-if's" remains to be a moot point. How Adolf Hitler would have reacted to Black Metal or what would have been happening to Metal-Fans in the Third Reich, this is simply leading nowhere. Nor does it make any sense to contemplate how Black Metal would be perceived by any New Reich, come to think of it. You believe all long-haired guys will be rounded up and be sent to a camp or worse; I do believe Black Metal would cease to exist, because it lost its raison d'Ítre if it ever comes to that.

Be that as it may, you may rest assured that I am not as one-dimensional as you seem to believe. Unlike others, I don't subscribe to the notion of dualism, hence I can perfectly reconcile my music taste with my political inclinations. Wink
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You kill a couple jews, all of a sudden everyone thinks you hate jews. And maybe you do, but the killing had nothing to do with them being jews, the killing could have happened suitably to any number of subhuman versions of humanity.

Hate is not one dimensional. The Nazi rocket scientist was valuable regardless of his political leanings, and was quickly absorbed into NASA. Nothing in this world is exactly black and white, there are a far great many more shades of grey than anything.
Perverted Necrofucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, only b/w, anything else is jewpropaganda. Confused

GOOD TRADERS : Vandreren , black sun, Kelkum, Gravelander , Division Lycanthrop, goat_lord, Kakarot SS5, S.P.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perverted Necrofucker wrote:
No, only b/w, anything else is jewpropaganda. Confused

Everyone worth their salt lives by their own code and self perpetuated propaganda.

I would befriend any other cultural color than my own over a frail fag of my own heritage... just for example, and many other personal codes exist for me like this.

Following some other wankers do this do that bullshit is weak.
UlvhedinGrom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why the hell is everyone so shocked by this, when all of this was coming since years. In 2000 they wrote on their CD: "Osculum Infame reject all political slave mentality." I guess that explains a lot.
As much as I like old OI, I don't see anything criminal in this lyric change (even though) I haven't read it yet. Let's wait and see.
rthdx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the copies. No lyrics included. According to liner notes it's actually MCD and not a new album in any way, only the last track is taken from the upcoming full-length entitled "The Axis of Blood". One of the tracks (4th or 5th) is taken from unreleased album "The Serpent of the Ages" recorded early 1999. It's all what is possible to figure out from the content of the digifile.
bigcartel
youtube
STI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
Just got the copies. No lyrics included. According to liner notes it's actually MCD and not a new album in any way, only the last track is taken from the upcoming full-length entitled "The Axis of Blood". One of the tracks (4th or 5th) is taken from unreleased album "The Serpent of the Ages" recorded early 1999. It's all what is possible to figure out from the content of the digifile.

Good to know it is a MCD actually when the wholesale price the label asks for it is that of a full CD...

In stock now at www.supremacy-through-intolerance.org btw, even if I hate myself now for ordering it as I did it before I knew they changed the fucking lyrics... Laughing
Philemon Siclone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutzucker [5:05pm]: Am Dienstag war Schlemmerabend im Rewe, ich konnte soviel saufen und fressen wie ich will
Blutzucker [5:05pm]: Ich hab danach meinen besten Kumpel aus meiner Bude geschmissen, weil er nicht den Holocaust leugnen wollte

snt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.discogs.com/Osculum-Infame-Consuming-The-Metatron/release/5263698 LP version
Tireheb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This EP is a stinking piece of shit anyways.
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"
Greuel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's nealy impossible to find the old lyrics, true?
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old do you mean? Dor-Nu-Fauglith booklet has lyrics to all tracks except Kein Entkommen.
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"
Armrek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSCULUM INFAME
"Consuming The Metatron"

Gatefold LP - SK'R025-LP

Out now!

New impressive artwork!

Gatefold LP
+ innerprinted paperbag
+ A2 poster

Limited to 500 copies

http://www.battleskrs.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: