P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Recent movies you watched/bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 148, 149, 150  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LifeDepraved

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
bitewerks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Women's Camp 119 (Possibly the best WIP-movie by Bruno Mattei. Imaginative and intense torture with all moral thoughts thrown aside. Rotten to the core with bad effects, bad acting and masses and masses of barebreasted beautys to be stripped from their humanity. Definately first-date material and top 5 WIP-film)"

Women's Camp 119 most definitely needs a special edition Blu-ray release! Definitely the most vile Naziploitation film.
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frighteners:
I'd probably would have liked it as a child. Never was a fan of jackson though.

Bushido:
Guess being a samurai wasn't all fun and games after all. Don't expect any baby
cart here though.

Vanishing (the dutch version):
Can't decide on this one really. You know why the american version is very different -
because americans never could make a movie like this. It's a european thing.

Prime Suspect:
I was pretty much looking forward to this but...zzzzZZZZZZZ

Spiral (Engrenages):
Sipping absinthe and this cop show. Life can be good.

Payback - straigt up: director's cut:
Good. Never saw the theatre version which seems to be quite different.

Savage streets:
Thanks but no, can't stand this 80's shit anymore. Not even tons of
popcorn and beer will help. Somebody please kickpunch that blair girl
to death (and apply the same to that annyoing scream queen quigley).

Sexy beast:
Swell, liked it.
FengisRipRider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savage Streets is pretty awesome, has the same type of ending as chopping mall. Anyway recently saw some real gems.....

Fire Back - Horribly edited, and voice overed vietnam revenge flick where some guy makes his own guns twice. Very laughable.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - Saw this on an airplane, entertaining, sort of feel good at times foolowed by depressing ending. BLolivia is not kind to these jerks!

High Noon - This is a masterpiece. One of the best Westerns I have ever seen. Highly recomended for fans of the genra. A man is given no respect by the town he cleaned up only to have to face the man he tried to put away for life and his posse by himself.

The Hobbit - Highly enjoyable re-enactment of the classic novel. Some liberties are taken by adding back history and a few characters. Loved every moment. Radegast is great.

Ragin Cajun - This may be the worst crap I have ever scene. Described as a kick boxing blood bath ala Blood sport one could not hope for a nice laugh and some bitchin action only to get imense boredom and low quality country western singing. The only interesting aprt is that his promoter books him for a death match without telling him to get revenge for his most recent gambeling loss.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitewerks wrote:
"Women's Camp 119 (Possibly the best WIP-movie by Bruno Mattei. Imaginative and intense torture with all moral thoughts thrown aside.

Having seen his allegedly "best" movies Rats: Night of Terror and Virus, I will definitively check this out by chance.

RIP Bruno Mattei, a true hack.
bitewerks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
bitewerks wrote:
"Women's Camp 119 (Possibly the best WIP-movie by Bruno Mattei. Imaginative and intense torture with all moral thoughts thrown aside.

Having seen his allegedly "best" movies Rats: Night of Terror and Virus, I will definitively check this out by chance.

I regret not picking up a cheap, used copy of "Rats: Night of Terror" a few years ago.

I need to pick up the new dvd with "Hell of the Living Dead"(& "Nightmare City")- love that awful movie!
N.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do any of you use Netflix? Can you list some available movies that are good?

- E. M. Cioran
Pyriphlegethon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Fifi wrote:
Bushido:
Guess being a samurai wasn't all fun and games after all. Don't expect any baby
cart here though.

Bushido from 1963? Decent film.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitewerks wrote:
I regret not picking up a cheap, used copy of "Rats: Night of Terror" a few years ago.

I actually got this one in a box-set with the two "Bronx Warriors" movies:

http://bilder.filmundo.de/filmundo_bilder/picture_12.php?id_of_gebot=3054312&size=st&idx=01&tkey=9ffe75657829fa47e5681ba204261abe

As you see there, German VHS distributors somehow marketed this a trilogy for their audience, with some small changes in the dubbing. Of course, the only continuity in these completely unrelated movies are the bikers in the beginning and the presence of Massimo Vanni (probably the only "professional" actor in Rats). But I don't think anyone cared, things were way less complicated in the 80ies.
lsid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Just saw Lords of Salem and that movie can fuck right off. It had probably about 10 minutes (if that) of cool shots in it, the rest just dragged and was nothing new or even a decent rehash of the same old witchcraft story. I will give him that there was no sappy "Good Triumphs over Evil" ending, though.

I watched this last night and really enjoyed it. Not a massive fan of Rob Zombie's other films, but I enjoyed this ones slow pace. Definitely paid homage to several films eg Rosemary's Baby, The Shining and many others, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Seems like a "love it or hate it" type film.
KŽjser ÷ccˇlt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
bitewerks wrote:

Mattei also went out with a BANG. His last one "Zombi: La creazione" is as fun as his first "SS Girls" (Which by the way is released on DVD in SS-Hellpack collection, don't remember if it's in part I or II)

His "version" of Terminator II is also great.
cochino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Strike Commando is my favorite Mattei, from the few I've seen. And Robowar gets a honorable mention. It's a lot of fun to see that last one just after watching Predator.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up guys, will have to check them out. Especially "Robowar" is on my to-watch-list since ages.

For those who haven't seen "Rats: Night of Terror" aka "Die Riffs III" so far: This movie is extremely atmospheric despite being utterly boring, but for a real connaisseur this is no problem. Especially the camera-work and the soundtrack (for once not stolen, AFAIK) is above Mattei's usual level.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KŽjser ÷ccˇlt wrote:
Stalinorgel wrote:
bitewerks wrote:

Mattei also went out with a BANG. His last one "Zombi: La creazione" is as fun as his first "SS Girls" (Which by the way is released on DVD in SS-Hellpack collection, don't remember if it's in part I or II)

His "version" of Terminator II is also great.

gonna watch these soon, great recommendations!
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 148, 149, 150  Next
Page 40 of 150

Jump to: