P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Recent movies you watched/bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 546, 547, 548 ... 555, 556, 557  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
Yeah, right off the bat you know that THOR was going to be very playful. It was good. Even the worst of the Marvel movies are better than the latest DC abominations. Nolan ark Knight series not included.

Its funny you should mention that. I cannot fathom this interest myself of my own interest. Certain things I like a strict sense of seriousness to... but it fails with the DC comic movies where as the Marvel films are almost a action/comedy and it works, they are not leaving you looking at the clock wondering when the fuck its going to end (I suffered this the last few DC films and wonder if Justice League will be as long and burdensome as well)

Thor at 2hrs and some slipped by without the drag where time feels like it stopped moving altogether.
Batman vs Superman I wanted it to end... any way, just end already... and then Suicide Squad was a chore to tolerate even a half hour really. Wonder Woman I only wonder if it was tolerable due to the abundance of pleasant looking females.
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the horror and exploitation fans - http://necromaniacs.podbean.com/
November edition up this week.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Watched Apocalypto tonight. Forgot about it and saw in on the shelf so I had to revisit.

I liked that flick. Especially the ending when the ships are coming in, you just know it's all game over hahah.

That ending shot always reminds me of the Chappelle's Show skit where Dave is a tribesman on the African coast, spots some ships, says "Hey ya'll, there's some white people on them boats... lets see what they want!" and he starts waving his arms at them to signal them to shore Laughing
Hidden38

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Hidden38 wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Watched Apocalypto tonight. Forgot about it and saw in on the shelf so I had to revisit.

I liked that flick. Especially the ending when the ships are coming in, you just know it's all game over hahah. Watched a movie called Serial Mom recently. Top notch Kathleen Turner dark comedy. PUSSY WILLOWS DOTTIE...
Very Happy

When the whitemen arrived they knew they were FUCKED.
Haa any good movie recs?? Aside from anything Quentin T related? Seems like you know all the good films.

Also by the way a bit off topic but Potlucker if you search on Google lets you stream recent film arrivals in great quality. Old and new titles, not just recent.

Thanks for letting me know about Potlucker! Never heard of it but will try it out. In terms of movie recommendations, I tend to go for comedies and gangster flicks mostly. If you like comedies, check out "what we do in the shadows". Great pseudo documentary about vampires from the dudes behind flight of the concords. "What did you do last night?" "I transformed into a dog and had sex!" Laughing
Mortado

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brawl in Cell Block 99 was a good time. Very good for a modern grindhouse type flick and Vince Vaughn was outstanding.
Luxixul Sumering

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Hidden38 wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:

I liked that flick. Especially the ending when the ships are coming in, you just know it's all game over hahah. Watched a movie called Serial Mom recently. Top notch Kathleen Turner dark comedy. PUSSY WILLOWS DOTTIE...
Very Happy

Haa any good movie recs?? Aside from anything Quentin T related? Seems like you know all the good films.

Also by the way a bit off topic but Potlucker if you search on Google lets you stream recent film arrivals in great quality. Old and new titles, not just recent.

Thanks for letting me know about Potlucker! Never heard of it but will try it out. In terms of movie recommendations, I tend to go for comedies and gangster flicks mostly. If you like comedies, check out "what we do in the shadows". Great pseudo documentary about vampires from the dudes behind flight of the concords. "What did you do last night?" "I transformed into a dog and had sex!" Laughing

Yeah thats where I like to stream movies. I use my ps4 or xbox to watch it. Just make sure that when the external links open (popups) just close them. They have new arrivals there. Awesome i love gansta movies and comedies. Imma check that one out tonight. Sounds kinda retarded but ill still check it out.
Ough

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HarmonyCorruption wrote:
I watched all of Mindhunter in a couple days. Great show, but just leaves you waiting for the next season. The build up to BTK is pretty great, but no payoff in that first season.

Over halfway done right now, amazing show. The BTK cliffhanger is fine because it ensures interesting content for the next season and the first one is fine without getting into it. Also Jesus Christ Anna Torv is a megababe.

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
chunks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently s2 will be more focused on the Atlanta Child Murders than BTK, they are trying to get 5 seasons out of the premise and I figure if that happens BTK will be the final killer- or boss- that the FBI wrangle as his innings was a lot longer than most.
Ough

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chunks wrote:
apparently s2 will be more focused on the Atlanta Child Murders than BTK, they are trying to get 5 seasons out of the premise and I figure if that happens BTK will be the final killer- or boss- that the FBI wrangle as his innings was a lot longer than most.

Aye sounds good to me, just hope itís executed well.

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
MattBastard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Hidden38 wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Hidden38 wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:

Very Happy

Yeah thats where I like to stream movies. I use my ps4 or xbox to watch it. Just make sure that when the external links open (popups) just close them. They have new arrivals there. Awesome i love gansta movies and comedies. Imma check that one out tonight. Sounds kinda retarded but ill still check it out.

Check-out solarmoviez, too - unless you select the openload server, they don't have any pop-ups so we've been using it the past several months over here.

https://solarmoviez.ru/solar.html

All Through The House - pretty bad but watchable horror flick...mental patient dressed as Santa killing people...nowhere near my favorite Christmas film, Silent Night, Deadly Night - that's one to watch to get you in the Christmas spirit.

Brawl In Cell Block 99 - saw it mentioned on here and gave it a watch - really dug this one, definitely recommend it.
DEADLIFT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathfinder. Young Viking kid got adopted by Native Vinland tribe after his father finds out he's too weak-hearted to kill another child.
15-something years later the big bad Aryans get back and slaughter the whole tribe, then hunt down the kid.
Pretty Conan-ish with nice visuals, moral implications aside.
RawEvil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bunch of Troma releases, good stuff.
Hidden38

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Greasy Strangler. Disgusting and weird dark comedy horrorish movie about a father/son relationship and a local serial killer who covers himself in grease/fat every night. Don't eat dinner when watching. Nasteeeeeeee Embarassed
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you seen The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters? It's a documentary about the seedy underworld of Donkey Kong record holders. Came out 10 years ago and it's one of my favorites of all time.

It's so ridiculous that it's hard to believe it's real, much like American Movie. It has everything: classic games, nerd rivalries, intrigue, numbers fixing, mullets, hot sauce empires, American flag ties, and shady videotape record runs.

Seriously, this movie should be in the Smithsonian. The whole thing is free on youtube, but the DVD has some great extras.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hBs2oFjSWk

Full movie :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zhMlFOyZvQ
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Have any of you seen The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters? It's a documentary about the seedy underworld of Donkey Kong record holders. Came out 10 years ago and it's one of my favorites of all time.

It's so ridiculous that it's hard to believe it's real, much like American Movie. It has everything: classic games, nerd rivalries, intrigue, numbers fixing, mullets, hot sauce empires, American flag ties, and shady videotape record runs.

Seriously, this movie should be in the Smithsonian. The whole thing is free on youtube, but the DVD has some great extras.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hBs2oFjSWk

Full movie :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zhMlFOyZvQ

Never heard of this, sounds like good fun. Must watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 546, 547, 548 ... 555, 556, 557  Next
Page 547 of 557

Jump to: