P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Recent movies you watched/bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 594, 595, 596 ... 655, 656, 657  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 4065

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:

Mother!- Fucking YES! what a film. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Aronofsky has done. What a great telling of the Book of Genesis. Curious what he'll do next. I wonder if he'll stick with the Old Testament thing he's done with his most recent two films, or go someplace else.



I won't even begin to explain how much I hated that film

Laughing
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 5249
Location: Northern monkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost in the shell : I went to bed half way through.
_________________
Demoniarch wrote:
Record collecting is quite gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
swearengen



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 871

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
Ghost in the shell : I went to bed half way through.


Scarlett is no Motoko.
_________________
Be Elevator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 6865
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Mother!- Fucking YES! what a film. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Aronofsky has done. What a great telling of the Book of Genesis. Curious what he'll do next. I wonder if he'll stick with the Old Testament thing he's done with his most recent two films, or go someplace else.



I won't even begin to explain how much I hated that film

Laughing


Definitely seems to be a love it or hate it type of film. I'm definitely going to watch it at least once more now that I understand what's going on. I expect to notice many details/symbolism that escaped me on the first viewing. Even if I didn't like it, I would appreciate it just for the sheer balls it took to make this film and get a studio to pay for it. It's always good to see risky films being made, regardless of the fact it'll turn off many folks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weinreinbringer



Joined: 10 Jan 2018
Posts: 48
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Mother!- Fucking YES! what a film. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Aronofsky has done. What a great telling of the Book of Genesis. Curious what he'll do next. I wonder if he'll stick with the Old Testament thing he's done with his most recent two films, or go someplace else.



I won't even begin to explain how much I hated that film

Laughing

same. scarlett johannson is probably the most pretentious actress in all of hollywood and i won't watch another movie with her in the lead. i don't care if this somehow hurts my integrity as a hollywood movie consumer. call me ignorant and gay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Missing Link



Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Posts: 927

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weinreinbringer wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Mother!- Fucking YES! what a film. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Aronofsky has done. What a great telling of the Book of Genesis. Curious what he'll do next. I wonder if he'll stick with the Old Testament thing he's done with his most recent two films, or go someplace else.



I won't even begin to explain how much I hated that film

Laughing

same. scarlett johannson is probably the most pretentious actress in all of hollywood and i won't watch another movie with her in the lead. i don't care if this somehow hurts my integrity as a hollywood movie consumer. call me ignorant and gay

Same with Jennifer Lawrence who was in that film Mother.
_________________
Trade/Sale: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62099

Shirts: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/posting.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hallucinogen



Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Posts: 1261

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely see a positive correlation between the year a poster joined this forum and the fucktarded-ness of their posts, but then again I cannot be sure it's not all the same mentally ill person making all these accounts to chat with himself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 4065

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched that documentary about the White family from Virginia. Two things were abundantly clear in that film, not one black person and not one attractive female where featured in the duration.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Missing Link



Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Posts: 927

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep seeing a commercial for this film called Hurricane Heist. Didn't Christian Slater & Morgan Freeman do this about 20 years ago and called it Hard Rain?
_________________
Trade/Sale: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62099

Shirts: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/posting.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vomicurse



Joined: 22 Nov 2015
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Disaster Artist. It wasn't bad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peopleface



Joined: 27 Jun 2016
Posts: 410

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

45 Years - not really the kind of movie I'm into but I suppose it was good. No regrets watching it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vala



Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Missing Link wrote:
Weinreinbringer wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Mother!- Fucking YES! what a film. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Aronofsky has done. What a great telling of the Book of Genesis. Curious what he'll do next. I wonder if he'll stick with the Old Testament thing he's done with his most recent two films, or go someplace else.



I won't even begin to explain how much I hated that film

Laughing

same. scarlett johannson is probably the most pretentious actress in all of hollywood and i won't watch another movie with her in the lead. i don't care if this somehow hurts my integrity as a hollywood movie consumer. call me ignorant and gay

Same with Jennifer Lawrence who was in that film Mother.

Awful film. That movie was so far beyond outlandish and yet there are still people out there who chalk it up to being artistic while trying to make sense of the 300 plot holes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 6865
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vala wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Weinreinbringer wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Mother!- Fucking YES! what a film. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Aronofsky has done. What a great telling of the Book of Genesis. Curious what he'll do next. I wonder if he'll stick with the Old Testament thing he's done with his most recent two films, or go someplace else.



I won't even begin to explain how much I hated that film

Laughing

same. scarlett johannson is probably the most pretentious actress in all of hollywood and i won't watch another movie with her in the lead. i don't care if this somehow hurts my integrity as a hollywood movie consumer. call me ignorant and gay

Same with Jennifer Lawrence who was in that film Mother.

Awful film. That movie was so far beyond outlandish and yet there are still people out there who chalk it up to being artistic while trying to make sense of the 300 plot holes.


Plot holes? Granted I let myself get lost in the film like I do his other work, but nothing along those lines jumped out at me during the first viewing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dismal



Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 1592

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallucinogen wrote:
I definitely see a positive correlation between the year a poster joined this forum and the fucktarded-ness of their posts, but then again I cannot be sure it's not all the same mentally ill person making all these accounts to chat with himself.


haha!
_________________
http://portentuk.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
A. Chimendez



Joined: 06 Jan 2016
Posts: 30

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched that old German slasher The Burning Moon to really ruin my appetite. Perfectly bad acting and campy-ness. Also was surprised by how much I enjoyed Hell House LLC--seemed to start off like a typical new found footage horror movie but really picked up nicely. Follows the story of some Halloween haunted house makers preparing an old NY hotel and then running into actual ghosts. Plot sounds kind of boring on paper but they made it real dang spooky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 594, 595, 596 ... 655, 656, 657  Next
Page 595 of 657

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group