P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Recent movies you watched/bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 594, 595, 596 ... 655, 656, 657  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hymnsoftheneedlefreak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:

Mother!- Fucking YES! what a film. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Aronofsky has done. What a great telling of the Book of Genesis. Curious what he'll do next. I wonder if he'll stick with the Old Testament thing he's done with his most recent two films, or go someplace else.

I won't even begin to explain how much I hated that film

Laughing
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost in the shell : I went to bed half way through.
swearengen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
Ghost in the shell : I went to bed half way through.

Scarlett is no Motoko.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Mother!- Fucking YES! what a film. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Aronofsky has done. What a great telling of the Book of Genesis. Curious what he'll do next. I wonder if he'll stick with the Old Testament thing he's done with his most recent two films, or go someplace else.

Laughing

Definitely seems to be a love it or hate it type of film. I'm definitely going to watch it at least once more now that I understand what's going on. I expect to notice many details/symbolism that escaped me on the first viewing. Even if I didn't like it, I would appreciate it just for the sheer balls it took to make this film and get a studio to pay for it. It's always good to see risky films being made, regardless of the fact it'll turn off many folks.
Weinreinbringer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:

Laughing

same. scarlett johannson is probably the most pretentious actress in all of hollywood and i won't watch another movie with her in the lead. i don't care if this somehow hurts my integrity as a hollywood movie consumer. call me ignorant and gay
The Missing Link

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weinreinbringer wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Laughing

same. scarlett johannson is probably the most pretentious actress in all of hollywood and i won't watch another movie with her in the lead. i don't care if this somehow hurts my integrity as a hollywood movie consumer. call me ignorant and gay

Same with Jennifer Lawrence who was in that film Mother.

Shirts: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/posting.php
Hallucinogen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely see a positive correlation between the year a poster joined this forum and the fucktarded-ness of their posts, but then again I cannot be sure it's not all the same mentally ill person making all these accounts to chat with himself.
hymnsoftheneedlefreak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched that documentary about the White family from Virginia. Two things were abundantly clear in that film, not one black person and not one attractive female where featured in the duration.
The Missing Link

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep seeing a commercial for this film called Hurricane Heist. Didn't Christian Slater & Morgan Freeman do this about 20 years ago and called it Hard Rain?

Shirts: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/posting.php
Vomicurse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Disaster Artist. It wasn't bad.
peopleface

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

45 Years - not really the kind of movie I'm into but I suppose it was good. No regrets watching it.
Vala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Missing Link wrote:
Weinreinbringer wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Laughing

Awful film. That movie was so far beyond outlandish and yet there are still people out there who chalk it up to being artistic while trying to make sense of the 300 plot holes.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vala wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Weinreinbringer wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Laughing

Awful film. That movie was so far beyond outlandish and yet there are still people out there who chalk it up to being artistic while trying to make sense of the 300 plot holes.

Plot holes? Granted I let myself get lost in the film like I do his other work, but nothing along those lines jumped out at me during the first viewing.
Dismal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallucinogen wrote:
I definitely see a positive correlation between the year a poster joined this forum and the fucktarded-ness of their posts, but then again I cannot be sure it's not all the same mentally ill person making all these accounts to chat with himself.

haha!
A. Chimendez

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched that old German slasher The Burning Moon to really ruin my appetite. Perfectly bad acting and campy-ness. Also was surprised by how much I enjoyed Hell House LLC--seemed to start off like a typical new found footage horror movie but really picked up nicely. Follows the story of some Halloween haunted house makers preparing an old NY hotel and then running into actual ghosts. Plot sounds kind of boring on paper but they made it real dang spooky.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 594, 595, 596 ... 655, 656, 657  Next
Page 595 of 657

Jump to: