P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Avoid Zelan Donii - small time ripoff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caligari

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Avoid Zelan Donii - small time ripoff Reply with quote

Avoid this douche. Owes me $20 and a couple of cassettes. Reached out to me via instagram asking for a trade. Had a few new cassette releases: coffin rot (he confessed to have made more tapes than what was agreed with the band); throat slitter, exhausted..... i agreed and fulfilled my part. First flag was when someone else i donít know wrote me a lengthy instagram message accusing him of being a woman beater and telling me that he ripped off his own band and was ran out of Portland. second flag was when he asked me if i had received his two packages ( with extras!!!!) and yet was unable to provide any shipping verification. His old instagram account has since been deleted and his other accounts are unresponsive and Iíve heard heís ripped off a few other people and bands so avoid. $20 down, not a big deal but save yourselves the time.
HighwayCorsair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to know thanks

Azath- dm on Caligari.

Grave Spirit- bm on Iron Bonehead.

Nameless Grave Records
Caligari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His label is now called Audio Blasphemy, I think it's got about two previous names in a matter of months. This is it:

https://audioblasphemy.bandcamp.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: