P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

ROTTING CHRIST “Apokathilosis” 3×7" Boxset OUT NOW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Descension



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 3560

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we allowed to know who (re)mastered the release? Sounds great!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black Mass Hysteria



Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 253
Location: Mountains of Might

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set looks amazing! Will deliberate which version to order.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wasteland



Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 580

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahaha Rape Cape! I'm going to order this when Jebus decides that I get to have money again. Looks fucking great!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
toxicbreed



Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
Are we allowed to know who (re)mastered the release? Sounds great!


James Plotkin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16993
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copies will be available from Iron Bonehead, Nuclear Winter, High Roller Records, Amor Fati and a few others.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2337
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good looking release, not a fan of 7'eps, but might have to get this. Does the booklet have interviews/liner notes?
Here's another old shirt with the same vampire for shirt collectors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slokopdeborrel



Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 186
Location: Vlaams-Brabant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Copies will be available from Iron Bonehead, Nuclear Winter, High Roller Records, Amor Fati and a few others.


If I ordered directly from the NWN shop, this box would cost me 52,59 USD (€40,65). If I ordered it from Iron Bonehead (a label in a country next to mine), it would cost me €41. I just don't understand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16993
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distros are paying for postage and wholsale price. Plus they have to make little bit of profit for their work.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping from USA to Europe is generally more expensive than Europe to USA, which makes it harder for EU distros stocking imports to provide significant savings, hence the equal price.

If the price is identical, I'd rather order from the closer distro anyway.

Just as a point of reference, I shipped a 20 lb package to the UK yesterday that cost me nearly $100. A package of that same weight coming from the UK would cost about $60.
Back to top
abomination_virginborn



Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 543

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slokopdeborrel wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Copies will be available from Iron Bonehead, Nuclear Winter, High Roller Records, Amor Fati and a few others.


If I ordered directly from the NWN shop, this box would cost me 52,59 USD (€40,65). If I ordered it from Iron Bonehead (a label in a country next to mine), it would cost me €41. I just don't understand.


First of all $52.59 is 42.60 euros according to paypal. Most importantly: isn't it reasonable that the label who released the box (Nuclear War Now in this case) has a better profit margin than others and thus can afford to sell it cheaper?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1193
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abomination_virginborn wrote:
slokopdeborrel wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Copies will be available from Iron Bonehead, Nuclear Winter, High Roller Records, Amor Fati and a few others.


If I ordered directly from the NWN shop, this box would cost me 52,59 USD (€40,65). If I ordered it from Iron Bonehead (a label in a country next to mine), it would cost me €41. I just don't understand.


First of all $52.59 is 42.60 euros according to paypal. Most importantly: isn't it reasonable that the label who released the box (Nuclear War Now in this case) has a better profit margin than others and thus can afford to sell it cheaper?


+1
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
desolatesounds



Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 224

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Distros are paying for postage and wholsale price. Plus they have to make little bit of profit for their work.


+ customs charges
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16993
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case some of you didn't see this...

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DIE HARD VERSION COLORED VINYL WAS DELAYED AT THE FACTORY FOR A WEEK. I AM TAKING ORDERS NOW BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND UNTIL NEXT WEEK.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
ill omen



Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Posts: 756

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Good looking release, not a fan of 7'eps, but might have to get this. Does the booklet have interviews/liner notes?


the booklet has photos and liner notes.
_________________
www.birdofillomen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2815

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalen wrote:
I already have that tape boxset and another RC die-hard in such a short matter of time is needless, so practically there's no dilemma for me



does this tape box set by chance contain the earliest demos and splits? if so, that would be great to track this down
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group