P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

EXITIUM Productions updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New update

Forthcoming releases announced:

Axis of Perdition - Corridors (IOB008/EHP001)
Axis of Perdition - The Ichneumon Method (and less welcome techniques) (IOB010/EHP003)
Cauldhame - Wishful Beginnings (Fear of the Flesh/The Wastelands of Failure) (EHP002)

www.exitiumprods.blogspot.com

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Additionally, here's a mini review of Swarth and 13th Moon respectively by Underground Soundscapes:

SWARþ – Þy Tayl is Deeþ Þurgh Þyn Envenymynge

A womb as a desanctified church. A deep-rooted grave. A dereclited death-cathedral for all the impoverished ones. Made of the blood and bones of the dishonored and by the sick, erratic minds of ritualistic chaos. Death-plague worshipping of organised disharmony. Blessed by the abyssal horrorbreath.

‘Thy Tail Is Death Through Thine Envenoming‘ demo is another excellent ‘Exitium Productions‘ CS release. For me, simply one of the best demos of the 13th year already. SWARþ are nonne, SWARþ are nothynnge. Eat this rotten fruit.

13TH MOON – The Pale Spectre Over The Worm

A chthonic entity of black death mastery that sounds sick, thick, mucky and smoky. The circling of the abyss through haunting interludes and unholy passages. The necromantic epiclesis of distortion, torture and morbidity. The ritual of primordial decay.

‘The Pale Spectre Over The Worm‘ demo is of Spanish origin and ignites the teletourgic fire for the 13th year. Out on 100 pieces of magnetic rape by the uprising ‘Exitium Productions‘. Join.

--------------

Furthermore, new additions to the distribution stock. We are a label, not a distro so remember that all distro stock is in limited supply from trades:

HEAD OF THE DEMON "Head of the Demon" CD
IRAE "To Those Who Stand... Evil Prevails" CD
LIKFÄRD "Demo" MC
SANGUINARY MISANTHROPIA "Diabolic Gnosis" woven patch
SOLEIL TRYSTE 'ZINE issue 3 (Cruciamentum, Vulturine, Anguish, Gevurah...)

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Exitium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNDYING - A Haunt Within The Mist

UNDYING was started in 1999 by Hiraedd with the sole purpose of creating austere black metal of a superior calibre; bleak, cold and grim. One album, "A Haunt Within The Mist" was recorded in 2004, capturing the spirit intended.

Exitium are proud to present the first cassette edition of "A Haunt Within the Mist", a truly magnificent work of cold, atmospheric Black Metal which has managed to remain obscured due to various complications before its intended CD release via Eerie Art Productions, thus we have felt that it is our duty to finally bring this album of resplendent darkness into form and release the haunting spirit of Undying. Undying displays a modern interpretation of the nature mysticism which inspired bands such as Emperor, Strid and early Ulver, "A Haunt Within The Mist" has yet to earn its deserved place as a classic album of impeccable composition and atmosphere.

Limited to 100 copies with tape sticker. Now available.

Samples: www.undying.bandcamp.com

.:.

ABYSSAL - Novit Enim Dominus Qui Sunt Eius

“In a decaying society, art, if it is truthful, must also reflect decay.”
Ernst Fischer

ABYSSAL are a mysterious entity from the UK that play a twisted form of demented, ambient, dark epic death metal. Early 2012 they self-released their crushing debut album “Denouement”. Just over two months ago, on Jan 01, 2013 they unleashed their newest opus of death metal horror entitled “Novit Enim Dominus Qui Sunt Eius”. Once again self-released by the band via hand-assembled CDs and digitally, “Novit…” would inevitably make quite the impression with its uncanny atmosphere of utter death metal darkness, reminiscent of the vibe found within such entities as MITOCHONDRION, PORTAL, ANTEDILUVIAN, and BLUT AUS NORD (biography via Profound Lore).

This impression had lead to a conspiracy between ABYSSAL and Profound Lore Records to release an official limited CD version of “Novit…” packaged in an exceptionally designed digipack with altered and slightly enhanced artwork (courtesy of Chimere Noire). Simultaneously Exitium had formed an agreement to represent this aural leviathan in a beautiful pro-tape edition with a fold-out poster inlay, Amidst the dictum of Chaos behind ABYSSAL's murky, surreal horror “Novit…” evokes a monument of rot, as testament to the atrophied world which man inhabits.

Limited to 150 copies. Available late April 2013.

Samples: www.abyssal-home.bandcamp.com

email: exitiumprods [AT] gmail.com

Blutkvlt wrote:
Exitium

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORTUUS "De Contemplanda Morte" cassette is now available for pre-order: Title your email 'Mortuus' so that it can be dealt with separately.

AJNA should be receiving their copies in the USA shortly.

Unfortunately we shall be away over 17th - 27th June, and so will not send out orders until after this point. We will deal with current outstanding orders in the meantime (as well as getting back to your email, Guido - sorry about that).

Blutkvlt wrote:
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Exitium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Exitium Productions and its future:

We've been been ill-motivated with the label this past half a year (slow with orders especially), mainly from taking aboard many new releases which are due out soon and not having the most efficient means of finances to fund them, but also due to many orders we found difficult to keep up with when they started piling up, whilst the DIY method of tapes had become incredibly tedious but having no financially viable alternative.

The next few releases and those planned for the end of the year will be:
* Adustum - Searing Fires and Lucid Visions (due soon!)
* 13th Moon - Abhorrence of Light (pro-tape)
* Kringa - T.M.D. (pro-tape)
* Dominus Ira - Negotium Parambulans In Tenebris (w/ Sigillvm Tenebrae Recs)
* Kaosophia - The Origins of Extinction
* Teitanfyre - Morbid Death's Sceptre
* Vorage - Demo
* Matricide - unreleased material
* Axis of Perdition - The Ichneumon Method

We are currently dealing with the outstanding queue of orders and shall shortly be setting up an additional email address which will be listed on our website soon that will deal with orders separately and manage them more efficiently.

We will have to put the label on hold this Autumn and do not want any distractions or additional responsibilities to interfere with our studies in that period (basically I'm going back to university).
However, we are considering putting the label to sleep eternally after the end of this year. We did presume that we would be able to run the label for longer but at the moment it feels more like a burden than the ecstatic feeling when we first started, however, this does not mean that it will not be resurrected in the future when we feel ready to take it on again.

We will not be taking on any new releases and once those listed above are available and well distributed, we shall put an end to Exitium Productions for this time.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been on here in quite a few months and from the appearance of everyone's rambling, I haven't missed much either.

I've promoted new releases via Facebook and elsewhere in my absence, but some of you may have missed out on hearing about these.

We now have a new webshop at: www.exitiumproductions.bigcartel.com

Items are on a dropdown menu and the postage calculation is shit when it calculates 'per item', but additional fees will be refunded if necessary.

For those unaware, I will be closing the label at the end of this year in order to finish my university degree, sort out a steady job and generally get things in order. I will have no time to do Exitium whilst at university and I'd rather make it clear before people start babbling about why I haven't replied. The label should resume regular activity after this point in a few years, preferably when I can begin to enjoy it again, rather than it being an obligation.

Here are recent releases from us which are still available to order:

Order via the Bigcartel webshop listed above.

Wholesale orders send an email to exitiumprods AT gmail.com

I intend to keep trades to a STRICT MINIMUM. As mentioned above I'm closing the label down at the end of this year and I don't need the additional items. Anyone who knows the ideology and ethos of Exitium can make a reasonable judgement if they think a trade would be appropriate in those circumstances.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Caligari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13th Moon and Kringa in stock...
UNRU / DON JUAN MATUS / FUOCO FATUO / SKELETHAL / RITUAL DECAY / DEMON HEAD / HEAVYDEATH / ACT OF IMPALEMENT
Coming Soon:
HEAVYDEATH Demo IV / ALUCARDA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: