P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

MERCYLESS (Fra) Abject Offerings LP coming from The CRYPT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2338

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: MERCYLESS (Fra) Abject Offerings LP coming from The CRYPT Reply with quote

MERCYLESS (Fra) Abject Offerings Official LP coming from the Crypt

After 23 years, The Crypt is honored to re-introduce the world to one of the great lost gems of death meta from the 90's, "Abject Offerings" from French Death metal Act Mercyless!

MERCYLESS was Created in 1987. 3 demo tapes later [ "Immortal Harmonies", "Visions from the Past", "Vomiting Nausea" from 1988 to 1990 ], they recorded their first album "Abject Offerings" [ released on Vinyl solution Records ] with Colin Richardson [ Carcass, Machine Head, Napalm death... ] in 1992. This album was very well received worldwide and all these positive reactions were a great encouragement to progress in this infernal way!

This gem is presented with with the original unaltered artwork in a 350 gram sturdy jacket with the cover artwork from the 1992 CD complete with, lyrics, unpublished classic band photos and new liner notes from the band and Olivier 'Zoltar' Badin. Limited to 500 copies, 200 will be on classic black vinyl and 300 on colored vinyl!

https://www.facebook.com/mercylesscult/info?ref=page_internal

Coming in 2015
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
eldera777



Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 266
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn i just received this LP from a trade yesterday - couldn't you announce it a couple of weeks earlier ??? Twisted Evil (Joking of course)
Will it include any bonus tracks ?
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/revokation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2338

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldera777 wrote:
Dawn i just received this LP from a trade yesterday - couldn't you announce it a couple of weeks earlier ??? Twisted Evil (Joking of course)
Will it include any bonus tracks ?
nome currently planned but of course that can change between now and the release date
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
eldera777



Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 266
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
eldera777 wrote:
Dawn i just received this LP from a trade yesterday - couldn't you announce it a couple of weeks earlier ??? Twisted Evil (Joking of course)
Will it include any bonus tracks ?
nome currently planned but of course that can change between now and the release date


Good to know - will support this release as well when it's out! Most of your announced releases are most anticipated - Keep them coming !!
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/revokation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2338

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldera777 wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
eldera777 wrote:
Dawn i just received this LP from a trade yesterday - couldn't you announce it a couple of weeks earlier ??? Twisted Evil (Joking of course)
Will it include any bonus tracks ?
nome currently planned but of course that can change between now and the release date


Good to know - will support this release as well when it's out! Most of your announced releases are most anticipated - Keep them coming !!
thanks very much for the support Smile
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ALCHAMESTE



Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 249
Location: Pictavia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: MERCYLESS (Fra) Abject Offerings LP coming from The CRYP Reply with quote

Aaarggghhh YES ! At last a QUALITY re-edition of this KILLER album.
Hail and thanks for this Mr. Cryptkeeper !
_________________
"Darkness is our final throne"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2338

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: MERCYLESS (Fra) Abject Offerings LP coming from The CRYPT Reply with quote

ALCHAMESTE wrote:
Aaarggghhh YES ! At last a QUALITY re-edition of this KILLER album.
Hail and thanks for this Mr. Cryptkeeper !
my pleasure. Thanks for the support! Very Happy
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zoltar



Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 268
Location: Paris, France

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo, this is happening? I mean officially??? Very Happy Okay, i'm totally biased here but 'Abject' remains one of early 90's DM best debut ever in my book... Not a single minute wasted on it... Great to see its reissue being handled by a pro!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2338

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoltar wrote:
Soooo, this is happening? I mean officially??? Very Happy Okay, i'm totally biased here but 'Abject' remains one of early 90's DM best debut ever in my book... Not a single minute wasted on it... Great to see its reissue being handled by a pro!
thanks very much. I really appreciate your words and the support!
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Captain Retard



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 835
Location: Silver City

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really cool news! Absolute Best french DM album from the classic period!!
Those were great times!
_________________
Good time is tasteless
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
eldera777



Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 266
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this some days ago :





Hurry up Ted - i'm only missing your vinyl version for this amazing record !!! Smile
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/revokation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2338

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldera777 wrote:
Got this some days ago :





Hurry up Ted - i'm only missing your vinyl version for this amazing record !!! Smile
I'm on it! Smile
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ChemicalWarfare



Joined: 02 Sep 2014
Posts: 15
Location: Jamestown, VA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very excited for this. I have Coloured Funeral as a 1st press CD and play it all of the time. Mercyless have a unique sound situated somewhere between Teutonic thrash and US death metal, I love it. I have been looking for Abject Offerings for some time now and will definitely be checking this out.

Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2338

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChemicalWarfare wrote:
Very excited for this. I have Coloured Funeral as a 1st press CD and play it all of the time. Mercyless have a unique sound situated somewhere between Teutonic thrash and US death metal, I love it. I have been looking for Abject Offerings for some time now and will definitely be checking this out.

Thanks for the heads up.
My pleasure. Thank you for the support!
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bestialdaron



Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 209
Location: FRANCE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: mercyless Reply with quote

what do you think about "coloured funeral"?? fantastic album, NEVER released in vinyl LP format.This album deserve it!! and it will be perfect for The Crypt Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group