P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Dissection worship/trivia thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dostojanstvenik wrote:
if you consider that load of crap to be an example of great heavy metal, you're even more clueless than I thought...also, you have no idea how old I am

Someone still looking upon bm as "more than just music" AD 2012 while listening to the likes of "Rahu" and "Binah" can't obviously be older than 16 in the best scenario, and as such isn't entitled to discuss metal.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VATRA I SUMPOR



Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 1811

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dostojanstvenik wrote:
it's even worse than in flames
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2330
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's 3 interviews in pdf-form. Feel free to upload them to better places if you want. I don't know much about these places, but I already noticed that the deposit-place is annoying, but don't feel like doing anything more at the moment.
Someone on this forum mentioned Jon saying in an interview, that the reason why Reinkaos has such a "heavymetal" sound/production, is that he wanted to distance the band from the current black metal scene. If that's the case, can you really blame him for doing that? Yep, that's right, you can't. Besides, it's a kick ass album!

dissection charontaphogzine93.pdf
http://depositfiles.com/files/ig4t0s02d

dissection purefuckinghellzin... .pdf
http://depositfiles.com/files/h6b2galij

evilutionmagdissection.pdf (11-pages)
http://depositfiles.com/files/6hxsv481m
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Someone on this forum mentioned Jon saying in an interview, that the reason why Reinkaos has such a "heavymetal" sound/production, is that he wanted to distance the band from the current black metal scene. If that's the case, can you really blame him for doing that? Yep, that's right, you can't. Besides, it's a kick ass album!


It's in the Blod Eld Död interview. I'll write up and translate the relevant part when I get home from work later. He says the one rule he had for Reinkaos was : No Fucking Blastbeats. Laughing

Agreed, it's a killer record from start to finish.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2177
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a killer record. This thread is full of great, interesting stuff - thanks!
_________________
Cat skin gloves can't be cheap and whose gonna pay if someone tells a man how to play and they have to go and deck all of their gear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
He says the one rule he had for Reinkaos was : No Fucking Blastbeats.

Quote:
the reason why Reinkaos has such a "heavymetal" sound/production, is that he wanted to distance the band from the current black metal scene

Wish more people would think that way. Reinkaos smokes the shit out of ALL modern (= post '95) norsecore that gets constant praise here.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2889

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently found a Rabbit's carrot interview in an old zine. Any interest in an upload?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VATRA I SUMPOR



Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 1811

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
I recently found a Rabbit's carrot interview in an old zine. Any interest in an upload?


Sure, sign me up. Unlike Reinkaos, that could be worth a dime.

Also, awesome band name.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Numerator41



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 381
Location: US

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritualsodomy



Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 170
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand why people dislike Reinkaos, I've always liked it however. It's a good record with a few standout tracks (Starless Aeon, Black Dragon, Maha Kali). It's not as good as SOTLB or The Somberlain but I still listen to it every now and then. My main problem with it is the sound, a bit too ''polished'' for my liking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El Feroce



Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 1587
Location: Impero Romano

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Some boot bought few weeks ago, Live In Oslo 1994 and Frozen In Wacken 1997.

Missing Witchwood bootleg and official 'Live In Stockholm' to complete.

Dissection uber alles!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritualsodomy



Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 170
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Feroce wrote:


Some boot bought few weeks ago, Live In Oslo 1994 and Frozen In Wacken 1997.

Missing Witchwood bootleg and official 'Live In Stockholm' to complete.

Dissection uber alles!!!


Saw these today at my local record shop actually. How's the quality, are they any good?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.aske



Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 233

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ritualsodomy wrote:
El Feroce wrote:


Some boot bought few weeks ago, Live In Oslo 1994 and Frozen In Wacken 1997.

Missing Witchwood bootleg and official 'Live In Stockholm' to complete.

Dissection uber alles!!!


Saw these today at my local record shop actually. How's the quality, are they any good?


Frozen in Wacken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSC1d5a23l4

Guitars are out of tune
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2177
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little bit but the atmosphere that song generates supersedes that!
_________________
Cat skin gloves can't be cheap and whose gonna pay if someone tells a man how to play and they have to go and deck all of their gear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GagaISM



Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 140

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
passetiermes wrote:
Someone on this forum mentioned Jon saying in an interview, that the reason why Reinkaos has such a "heavymetal" sound/production, is that he wanted to distance the band from the current black metal scene. If that's the case, can you really blame him for doing that? Yep, that's right, you can't. Besides, it's a kick ass album!


It's in the Blod Eld Död interview. I'll write up and translate the relevant part when I get home from work later. He says the one rule he had for Reinkaos was : No Fucking Blastbeats. Laughing

Agreed, it's a killer record from start to finish.


Could you provide pictures of the whole interview for the few of us who understand swedish? Smartphone pictures or whatever would be fine. As long as it's readable. Then I'll transcribe the whole thing and put it up on the forum. Thanks!


Last edited by GagaISM on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group