P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Bands that best sound of their country
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldLadyDriver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BZN sounds typical for the Netherlands
little_raven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

France:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

­
BENEDICTINE PALPITATIONS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought The Templars did a good job of sounding 'American' despite working within a genre that is designed to sound specifically 'UK' / working class ..
cultofvomit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
cultofvomit wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
weaklingone wrote:
Finland: Thergothon

For Finland I'd personally say the first Impaled Nazarene. Quirky, weird, fucking evil, dark, fun, fucked up, drunk = FINLAND.

Italy: Tenebrae in Perpetuum and Goblin, for different reasons

agree for finland, fuck for italy. i prefer to get insulted with pizza's cliché than read stuff like these. you have to post what represent a country, not your fave italian bands. how can norsecore bands represent italy?

please, give me back blutkult with his arguments about mamma, mandolino, mafia and the "italians are mexicans of europe" (yeah, i know, it's pretty obvious that spanish are the european mexicans, but still better blutkult than these humilitingly wrong opinions about italian bands)

Tenebrae in Perpetuum is quintessentially Italian to me. The riffs might be Scandinavian-inspired, but there's something very Italian about it all. Excuse my opinion, sire. I'll try to better myself by using Italian stereotypes and typical bands to explain how I feel about Shitaly from now on. Laughing

seriously wondering about WHY t.i.p. represents italy. ok they have italian lyrics, but nothing else: norsecore sound, a forest on the cover, part of a very little circle of people/bands living in some fucking valley on the Dolomiti Mountains, more near to Austria than to any other noteworthy italian town...

i'm serious, WHY the fuck they might represent italy? why not austria? why not switzerland? i can accept it with some decent explanation, but not just because you stated "it is quintessentially italian". sorry... anyone can say "that band, to me, is quientessentially Burkinian Faso land or hungarian"... look, Arghoslent can represent very well South Africa till the 80s, isn't it? wtf
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
cultofvomit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
cultofvomit wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
weaklingone wrote:
Finland: Thergothon

For Finland I'd personally say the first Impaled Nazarene. Quirky, weird, fucking evil, dark, fun, fucked up, drunk = FINLAND.

Italy: Tenebrae in Perpetuum and Goblin, for different reasons

agree for finland, fuck for italy. i prefer to get insulted with pizza's cliché than read stuff like these. you have to post what represent a country, not your fave italian bands. how can norsecore bands represent italy?

please, give me back blutkult with his arguments about mamma, mandolino, mafia and the "italians are mexicans of europe" (yeah, i know, it's pretty obvious that spanish are the european mexicans, but still better blutkult than these humilitingly wrong opinions about italian bands)

Tenebrae in Perpetuum is quintessentially Italian to me. The riffs might be Scandinavian-inspired, but there's something very Italian about it all. Excuse my opinion, sire. I'll try to better myself by using Italian stereotypes and typical bands to explain how I feel about Shitaly from now on. Laughing

If this cultofvomit turd had a band, it would be the perfect embodiment of everything wrong about Italian people. From the horribly butchered English to the pretentious know-it-all attitude.

and you are very well represented by veronica moser.

my pretendious know-it-all attitude depends on the incredibly "un-representative" bands that people refer to italy. i just expected bulldozer, death ss, paul chain, abysmal grief, necrodeath, schizo, even goblin (yes why not, not metal but very italian), Jacula, Necromass, Mortuary Drape...

anyway what sounds strange to my ears is that just 1 month ago a guy from England told me "why most part of italian bands sound so italian?". and of course, he wasn't talking about t.i.p. or the s.e.w.

also:
Quote:
"Germany: Onkel Tom - sausages, gross behaviour, excessive alcohol consumption, poor cognitive skills/levels of education, poor taste in clothes and antifa moronism a go-go. The perfect portrait of modern Krautland."

pretty funny that you are in total agree with my argument about italian bands. onkel tom represents very well germany.

also, last one who called me turd was that wonderful boy called dtb, and i'm still receiving pm and emails of congratualtion for the way i insulted him with my chainsaw massacred english. just figure out when my english will be fluent Wink, you can be the next one, join the queue
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator

Last edited by cultofvomit on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
krakentorso

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aszfargoth wrote:
Hellpig wrote:
NK7 wrote:

Germany: Onkel Tom - sausages, gross behaviour, excessive alcohol consumption, poor cognitive skills/levels of education, poor taste in clothes and antifa moronism a go-go. The perfect portrait of modern Krautland.

HAHAHA!!! Spot on

I agree, except for the alleged Antifa moronism, it grossly overrates the spread of antifascist sentiments in Germany. Instead, I'd suggest the Böhse Onkelz. They represent every aspect NK7 listed, but instead of "Antifa moronism" go straight for angsty self-victimisation ("You hate us! Yeah, all of you hate us! But we're stronger than you! We'll show you! You're all really stupid, anyway!") which, in my opinion, is an essential German characteristic.

great description for Onkel Tom by NK7, but not exactly fitting for the "german character", even in 2012. "gross behaviour, excessive alcohol consumption, poor cognitive skills/levels of education, poor taste in clothes" might as well fit to average joe in the US, GB, NL, Belgium, Australia etc.etc. ...
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krakentorso wrote:
great description for Onkel Tom by NK7, but not exactly fitting for the "german character", even in 2012. "gross behaviour, excessive alcohol consumption, poor cognitive skills/levels of education, poor taste in clothes" might as well fit to average joe in the US, GB, NL, Belgium, Australia etc.etc. ...

The large majority of Germans is like that, even on this board. Just check the posts of Mz412 or that other Wolfsturm88 retard.
harmless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norway - royksopp < hulla hopp huldrafolk
finland - impnaz < alcoholsoaked humor
denmark - disneyland after dark < drunk, high but makes sense
slokopdeborrel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lugubrum for Belgium, brown metal!
S_Slaughter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speerhead wrote:
I guess neofolk captures Italy better than metal e.g. Ianva, Rose Rovine E Amanti, Oneiric, Ataraxia

Same in regards to
Greece - Daemonia Nymph
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: