P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Winter Solace News 11/4 (Cosmic Weapon of Thule Out now)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Winter Solace News 11/4 (Cosmic Weapon of Thule Out now) Reply with quote

WINTER SOLACE IS ONCE AGAIN CONSIDERING DEMO SUBMISSIONS LOOK ON THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

(Random News)

A bunch of upcoming releases and projects have been cancelled for a variety of reasons. The following projects are now split up/defunct: NS Ninja, Degenerate Art, Ilsa Koch, Racewar1488 (there front man ended the band after conflict with my label, the other members claim they will make a new project), Estonian Synagogue Destruction, Avanti!, NaziSSexNoise (Technically this project ended last year), Hitlerismo Esoterico, Sava Savanovic, Under the Divine Electron We Seek Deliverance From the Sodomite Ape-Lings and Burg-Maidenschraft. The Thule Society has also stopped all activites for some time and it is doubted they will resume. The "We Are Patriots DCD" has been cancelled and the Vinland Special Services portion will be reissued at some point as stand alone material. Bands such as Hate Ejaculation, Karma Yoga 88, Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Republic, Kaiserwald Slut and Cosmic Weapon of Thule will be released by my label in the future.

The re-issues for all "Nazi Propaganda" or NPP demos have also all been cancelled. Due to my lack of time to focus on all my label activites I have decided with their consent to simply cancel the whole process. As a label I'd rather spend time and resources to promote/discover new bands then to live in the past. For the record, there projects to my understanding all now all simply done.

Samples from various distro releases have been added to the distro via Youtube links, the idea behind being to get people to pay attention to bands/releases. I know this is somewhat crude, however now people can scroll down through the distro list and click open the link the new tab without having to actually go google said band. I'm willing to do this for anything I have in the distro, so if your band or something is in there and you want to get involved with something like that e-mail me.

As I mentioned above, I am looking for new artists to work with. Read the demo submission article for more information. Do not send any submissions to the main WS e-mails, I will ignore it. I made a special e-mail so i know people actually read the article.

+++++ OUT/IN STOCK NOW +++++

Thule-Ten - Cosmic Weapon of Thule "Kugelblitz"

Cosmic trance music to from the same somber void as the abysmal music of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" that is simply out of this world. Hazy electronica that sounds like Daft Punk ran through a washing machine. Pulled from the drunken rantings of the simply deranged Thule Society, this recording has been unleashed on the confused world to further push the boundaries of the the letters "NS". Limited to 48 copies. Samples can be found on the WS youtube page.

DISTRO ITEMS

MCs

A Pregnant Light "Live to Tell"
A Pregnant Light/Obscure Lupine Quietus "A Pregnant Light/Obscure Lupine Quietus"
Aksumite "Prideless Lions"
Belligerant Snailshit "AIDS Infested I_Love_Blacks" (Noise)
Belligerant Snailshit "Fillet O Faggot" (Noise)
Belligerant Snailshit "Potted Meat" (Noise)
Bound Bile "Bound Bile"
Cosmic Weapon of Thule "Kugelblitz" Sample
Feminist Cunt Punt "The Call to the Kitchen"
Intolerant Genocide "Intolerant Genocide (Noise/PE)"
Noise Nazi/Schnur "Split" (Noise)
Noise Nazi/Homewrecker "Split" (Noise)
Usurpateur "Au Trefond Des Abimes..." (Death Metal Project of LS the man behind Frost and Der Misanthrope)

CDs

Intolitarian "Berserker Savagery" (NS Noise) ($8.00)
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: