P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New URGEHAL Album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VRHRR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

"Trondr Nefas left us all in May 2012. For URGEHAL, this meant the loss of our great friend and brother in arms. Therefore it is a very special announcement for us remaining members to tell you that the final URGEHAL album is now being recorded. We have decided to finish this last album in honour of our dear friend and to mark the end of URGEHAL.

"Trondr was looking much forward to enter the studio once again and we had already done all demo recordings for the whole album before his death. Nothing else remains to be done but to finish what Trondr and we had already started together. We owe this to him and his memory.

"Drums and guitars were recorded earlier this year and in October we entered the studio for the first vocal session of many. The songs will be sung by several close friends of Trondr Nefas and the band. We will reveal those names in due time."

Vocalists so far:

Morten Shax-ENDEZZMA
Nattefrost-CARPATHIAN FOREST
Hoest-TAAKE
Nocturno Culto-DARKTHRONE
Lloyd-KOLDBRANN
Niklas-SHINING
Nortgrove-BEASTCRAFT
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

VRHRR wrote:
"Trondr Nefas left us all in May 2012. For URGEHAL, this meant the loss of our great friend and brother in arms. Therefore it is a very special announcement for us remaining members to tell you that the final URGEHAL album is now being recorded. We have decided to finish this last album in honour of our dear friend and to mark the end of URGEHAL.

"Trondr was looking much forward to enter the studio once again and we had already done all demo recordings for the whole album before his death. Nothing else remains to be done but to finish what Trondr and we had already started together. We owe this to him and his memory.

"Drums and guitars were recorded earlier this year and in October we entered the studio for the first vocal session of many. The songs will be sung by several close friends of Trondr Nefas and the band. We will reveal those names in due time."

Vocalists so far:

Morten Shax-ENDEZZMA
Hoest-TAAKE
Lloyd-KOLDBRANN
Niklas-SHINING
Nortgrove-BEASTCRAFT

Why the hell???
EARLGREYTEA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
VRHRR wrote:

Vocalists so far:

Morten Shax-ENDEZZMA
Hoest-TAAKE
Lloyd-KOLDBRANN
Niklas-SHINING
Nortgrove-BEASTCRAFT

Why the hell???

I was thinking the same thing Mad
Family first but Blasphemy a close second...Good Deals with ApparitionOfferings,theBeast,bMz,BNB888,Doom-Mantia,funeralfog666,Gangraen,GhoulesDesCultes,Goab,Grell,gristle,ICP666,Iscariah,moonan,Penetration Hammer,PeterVenkman,ravn,Sv.,tehomapzu,13,vorfeed
midgetviolence

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

EARLGREYTEA wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
VRHRR wrote:

Niklas-SHINING

Why the hell???

I was thinking the same thing Mad

It seems that faggot is everyone in the Swedish/Norwegian BM scenes best friend. I'm so sick of his voice, personality, and everything. I doubt I'm alone. Next he'll do guess vocals on the next Iron Maiden album or something.
Sarcueil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

midgetviolence wrote:
I'm so sick of his voice, personality, and everything. I doubt I'm alone.

no, you're not. i totally hate that cunt too.
vinhas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this farewell album seem like a good way to end with dignity the URGEHAL's legacy, and the idea of multiple vocalists is awesome
rh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way people here react to Niklas Kvarforth you'd think he fucked your girlfriends or something. Laughing

This release sounds like it could be good.
taintedone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about the documentary?...
the coming of blood angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rh wrote:
The way people here react to Niklas Kvarforth you'd think he fucked your girlfriends or something. Laughing

He fucked mine. But then he let me fuck his ass afterwords.
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rh wrote:

according his image he rather fuck people boyfriends Wink
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:

dignity

URGEHAL

legacy

Hahahahaahah

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
ADK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late to kult.
$$

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
vinhas wrote:

dignity

URGEHAL

legacy

Hahahahaahah

+1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: