P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

New URGEHAL Album

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
VRHRR



Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Posts: 21
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

"Trondr Nefas left us all in May 2012. For URGEHAL, this meant the loss of our great friend and brother in arms. Therefore it is a very special announcement for us remaining members to tell you that the final URGEHAL album is now being recorded. We have decided to finish this last album in honour of our dear friend and to mark the end of URGEHAL.

"Trondr was looking much forward to enter the studio once again and we had already done all demo recordings for the whole album before his death. Nothing else remains to be done but to finish what Trondr and we had already started together. We owe this to him and his memory.

"Drums and guitars were recorded earlier this year and in October we entered the studio for the first vocal session of many. The songs will be sung by several close friends of Trondr Nefas and the band. We will reveal those names in due time."


Vocalists so far:

Morten Shax-ENDEZZMA
Nattefrost-CARPATHIAN FOREST
Hoest-TAAKE
Nocturno Culto-DARKTHRONE
Lloyd-KOLDBRANN
Niklas-SHINING
Nortgrove-BEASTCRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr_Belvedere



Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Posts: 963

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

VRHRR wrote:
"Trondr Nefas left us all in May 2012. For URGEHAL, this meant the loss of our great friend and brother in arms. Therefore it is a very special announcement for us remaining members to tell you that the final URGEHAL album is now being recorded. We have decided to finish this last album in honour of our dear friend and to mark the end of URGEHAL.

"Trondr was looking much forward to enter the studio once again and we had already done all demo recordings for the whole album before his death. Nothing else remains to be done but to finish what Trondr and we had already started together. We owe this to him and his memory.

"Drums and guitars were recorded earlier this year and in October we entered the studio for the first vocal session of many. The songs will be sung by several close friends of Trondr Nefas and the band. We will reveal those names in due time."


Vocalists so far:

Morten Shax-ENDEZZMA
Nattefrost-CARPATHIAN FOREST
Hoest-TAAKE
Nocturno Culto-DARKTHRONE
Lloyd-KOLDBRANN
Niklas-SHINING
Nortgrove-BEASTCRAFT


Why the hell???
_________________
DFP wrote:
To have a faggot trusting and following you outdoors in expectation of presumed male intercourse at least needs some skills in homoerotic camouflage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EARLGREYTEA



Joined: 04 Oct 2011
Posts: 506
Location: New Jersey, USA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
VRHRR wrote:
"Trondr Nefas left us all in May 2012. For URGEHAL, this meant the loss of our great friend and brother in arms. Therefore it is a very special announcement for us remaining members to tell you that the final URGEHAL album is now being recorded. We have decided to finish this last album in honour of our dear friend and to mark the end of URGEHAL.

"Trondr was looking much forward to enter the studio once again and we had already done all demo recordings for the whole album before his death. Nothing else remains to be done but to finish what Trondr and we had already started together. We owe this to him and his memory.

"Drums and guitars were recorded earlier this year and in October we entered the studio for the first vocal session of many. The songs will be sung by several close friends of Trondr Nefas and the band. We will reveal those names in due time."


Vocalists so far:

Morten Shax-ENDEZZMA
Nattefrost-CARPATHIAN FOREST
Hoest-TAAKE
Nocturno Culto-DARKTHRONE
Lloyd-KOLDBRANN
Niklas-SHINING
Nortgrove-BEASTCRAFT


Why the hell???


I was thinking the same thing Mad
_________________
Family first but Blasphemy a close second...Good Deals with ApparitionOfferings,theBeast,bMz,BNB888,Doom-Mantia,funeralfog666,Gangraen,GhoulesDesCultes,Goab,Grell,gristle,ICP666,Iscariah,moonan,Penetration Hammer,PeterVenkman,ravn,Sv.,tehomapzu,13,vorfeed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
midgetviolence



Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 625
Location: Somewhere around the baltic sea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

EARLGREYTEA wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
VRHRR wrote:


Niklas-SHINING


Why the hell???


I was thinking the same thing Mad


It seems that faggot is everyone in the Swedish/Norwegian BM scenes best friend. I'm so sick of his voice, personality, and everything. I doubt I'm alone. Next he'll do guess vocals on the next Iron Maiden album or something.
_________________
Todays modern science is your modern religion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sarcueil



Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Posts: 619
Location: KADIKÖY, turkey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: New URGEHAL Album Reply with quote

midgetviolence wrote:
I'm so sick of his voice, personality, and everything. I doubt I'm alone.


no, you're not. i totally hate that cunt too.
_________________
born of thorns, force of old, rising from the abyss
rising up, to conquer all, destroying all you believe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
vinhas



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 563

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this farewell album seem like a good way to end with dignity the URGEHAL's legacy, and the idea of multiple vocalists is awesome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rh



Joined: 12 Apr 2013
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way people here react to Niklas Kvarforth you'd think he fucked your girlfriends or something. Laughing

This release sounds like it could be good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
taintedone



Joined: 21 Sep 2010
Posts: 285
Location: KADIKÖY,Turkey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about the documentary?...
_________________
Satan's sitting there, he's smiling.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the coming of blood angel



Joined: 05 Apr 2010
Posts: 516

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rh wrote:
The way people here react to Niklas Kvarforth you'd think he fucked your girlfriends or something. Laughing


He fucked mine. But then he let me fuck his ass afterwords.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1930
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rh wrote:
The way people here react to Niklas Kvarforth you'd think he fucked your girlfriends or something. Laughing

according his image he rather fuck people boyfriends Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5602
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:

dignity

URGEHAL

legacy


Hahahahaahah
_________________
"Those colors....... listen to that make me feel in the 90'ies Gym"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ADK



Joined: 05 Oct 2012
Posts: 1073

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late to kult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
$$



Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Posts: 257
Location: GER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
vinhas wrote:

dignity

URGEHAL

legacy


Hahahahaahah


+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group