P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LABELS AND COMUNICATION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEP wrote:
LuiSlayer wrote:
Zyklon-B ripped me off once. Deathrune (Death To Mankind in those days...) almost ripped me off another time. And I'm very happy to say that these 2, alongside one Portuguese distro, are the only cases where I had trouble in almost 20 years of ordering from Underground labels...

I understand that people have a job and a life besides the label, but sometimes things are very annoying... An email doesn't take too long to answer...

Diz me lá então onde é que te devo alguma coisa? Se calhar o melhor é resolver isto cara a cara não? Wink

Digo-te sim. Se bem te recordas, ou talvez não, eu fiz uma encomenda de 1 LP, 2 eps e algumas fanzines e tapes. Paguei com antecedência tudo, INCLUINDO PORTES. Depois de me teres feito esperar 3 meses, lá me enviaste 1 EP, as fanzines e as tapes.
Apesar de me teres devolvido, depois de muita insistência da minha parte, o dinheiro dos itens que não me enviaste; NUNCA me devolveste o dinheiro dos portes, apesar de teres gasto consideravelmente menos.
Como na altura, já estava farto de trocar mails contigo sempre a pedir o meu dinheiro, achei que mais valia ficar com o dos itens e não me chatear só por causa de 3 ou 4€...
Por isso disse que foste a única distro que tive problemas, e não menti.
Mas podemos falar sobre isto pessoalmente num concerto, se quiseres.
FEP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenho de cirar um logbook para cada cliente lol apenas devolvi o dinheiro dos items como é óbvio, unica e simplesmente pelo fato de Eu não me apreceber disso e Tu não o lembrares, queres 3€? manda lá o teu paypal que pago com juros, assim não choras mais.
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEP wrote:
Tenho de cirar um logbook para cada cliente lol apenas devolvi o dinheiro dos items como é óbvio, unica e simplesmente pelo fato de Eu não me apreceber disso e Tu não o lembrares, queres 3€? manda lá o teu paypal que pago com juros, assim não choras mais.

Ouve lá, mas pensas que eu nasci ontem? Eu não te lembrei? Na altura, quantos mails eu te mandei sempre com a mesma coisa? E quanto tempo tive de esperar por respostas tuas?
Eu não estou a chorar por causa de 3 euros. Felizmente, não me fazem falta. Mas é por esta tua atitude que agora percebo por que mais gente se tem queixado aqui de ti. Repara que nunca em algum sítio disse mal da tua distro, nem mesmo durante esses 3 meses de espera. E se leres com atenção o meu post que citaste, eu só disse que tive um problema, não que me roubaste.
Espero que isto fique claro.
FEP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

refiro-me à questão dos portes nada mais.

Manda lá o paypal...
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEP wrote:

Manda lá o paypal...

Sim, também eu. Fiz menção a isso num dos últimos mails dessa série deles. Infelizmente, já não tenho os emails, pois isso já foi há algum tempo.

Não é preciso. Este assunto está encerrado de vez. Fica bem.
little_raven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys know the meaning of PMs?
S_Slaughter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:
S_Slaughter wrote:

You say labels should be fair to those that support them but support also comes from the customer in the form of not acting like a dick, sending rude or abusive emails, filing false paypal claims, acting like a psychopath or asking for ridiculous discounts.
Luckily Im sure most people would rather make very little to no money doing somethig that they enjoy.

I don't have the time to address everything (I need to go to work, hah) but I just flat out refuse to deal with people whose emails don't sound polite to me because they usually mean bad news and I don't do what I do just so I can "shift units."

Ive definitely done my fair share of banning problematic customers over the years but there is nothing you can do if they file false paypal claims and I know from other posts on this board that its happened to alot of people here. But you take the good with the bad & most of the time its good.
vinhas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really amazing how some of you guys manage to deliver TONS of stuff on a one-man structure... specially labels like dark descent, DTB and NWN, productives as hell...

I've once wondered about starting a label, but my self criticism made me see that I would probably not have dedication and patience enough to deal with emails, orders, complaints, packages (HATE it), etc. better not doing it at all then doing the wrong way.

that said, I always try to have patience when ordering, specially overseas, as long as the distro keeps a good communication. just don't tolerate absurd situations like waiting for SEVEN MONTHS to get my packege SENT, and, before that, hear lame excuses like "a guy in Russia is waiting longer than you for me to send his stuff".

but, off course, underground "modus operandi" is much different than ripping people off
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have slave labour ...a wife and a couple of them made babies. Now that covers the packaging and shipping department leaving the beer in hand desk work and NWN thread surfing to the men.
Orionized

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether a label is run by one guy or several guys; whether it's your main source of incomes or just a hobby whose only goal is to spread music and try not to lose much money in the process... There MUST be ethics and responsibility involved. And communication is the key since it's a public service after all.

Ethics, responsibility and communication work both ways, btw. It's something to be expected from both the label/mailorder AND the customer.
www.facebook.com/memento.mori.label
Obscurius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orionized wrote:
Whether a label is run by one guy or several guys; whether it's your main source of incomes or just a hobby whose only goal is to spread music and try not to lose much money in the process... There MUST be ethics and responsibility involved. And communication is the key since it's a public service after all.

Ethics, responsibility and communication work both ways, btw. It's something to be expected from both the label/mailorder AND the customer.

This is it.
100 Pieces Of Ammunition - http://100piecesofammunition.bigcartel.com
vinhas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
ZYKLON-B and DEATHRUNE RECORDS. There's your answer, better to find the stuff elsewhere if you really want them.

what REALLY amazes me about deathrune/die todesrune is that, despite his old rip-off fame, Matei ALWAYS manage to sign well-known bands, like GOATPENIS and VARATHRON in the past, and URGRUND and KAWIR, more recently.
Candlemass

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEP wrote:

Manda lá o paypal...

LuiSlayer wrote:
FEP wrote:

Manda lá o paypal...

Sim, também eu. Fiz menção a isso num dos últimos mails dessa série deles. Infelizmente, já não tenho os emails, pois isso já foi há algum tempo.

Não é preciso. Este assunto está encerrado de vez. Fica bem.

etc etc etc

Take this bullshit to PM already. Nobody cares about your crap or I_Love_Blacks language.
widzew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are other ways to get shit you want than having it sent by someone who is too busy to send it. You can ask your local record store to get it for you, you can go to shows/ swaps/markets where there is always a bunch of vendors or talk in person to a local distro person/trader (they are in every town). If this doesn't work, just download it, I am sure every label would rather have you do that than complaining to/about them forever.
AlexBlume

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

widzew wrote:
There are other ways to get shit you want than having it sent by someone who is too busy to send it. You can ask your local record store to get it for you, you can go to shows/ swaps/markets where there is always a bunch of vendors or talk in person to a local distro person/trader (they are in every town). If this doesn't work, just download it, I am sure every label would rather have you do that than complaining to/about them forever.

If a label or distro is questionable or a known rip off, just wait till those items show up somewhere else or on eBay from that same label/distro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: