P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SATYRICON BURZUM UNANIMATED etc. fan club release BOOTLEGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some massive bootleggin' right there.
So they decided they've had enough of waiting around for "official" releases.
Those look like they're fresh off the presses.

Whether they find the bootlegger or not, the bands and labels should not waste time anymore and put the fucking things on official vinyl. Otherwise I'm sure everything "else" will come out like that.
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
The_Elite wrote:
Peaceville, Metal Blade, Plastic Head etc. will all be aware of this shortly and I am sure between them they can afford to put him in jail.

I'm sure with the money he's gonna get from selling 300 units of 30+ records at 25 (or more) each he can afford hiring fucking Shapiro and bust Peaceville, Metalblade & Plastic Head's ass off


Laughing
Back to top
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 2608

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some of these at the recordfair in Utrecht today. The 25,- Undercover asks for them was a fair price, regarding the wholesale of these Confused

Some look good, others look shitty. Haven't spun any yet.
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2724

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:
That's some massive bootleggin' right there.
So they decided they've had enough of waiting around for "official" releases.
Those look like they're fresh off the presses.

Whether they find the bootlegger or not, the bands and labels should not waste time anymore and put the fucking things on official vinyl. Otherwise I'm sure everything "else" will come out like that.


How often do you need an Official Deathcrush or Burzum LP?
So many Official Versions out, its juts Collector Issue about these Bootlegs and these Collectors will buy them anyway.
_________________
OUT NOW:
Naurrakar - Epilogue of Humankind
Black Bunker Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
scentofdeath wrote:
That's some massive bootleggin' right there.
So they decided they've had enough of waiting around for "official" releases.
Those look like they're fresh off the presses.

Whether they find the bootlegger or not, the bands and labels should not waste time anymore and put the fucking things on official vinyl. Otherwise I'm sure everything "else" will come out like that.


How often do you need an Official Deathcrush or Burzum LP?
So many Official Versions out, its juts Collector Issue about these Bootlegs and these Collectors will buy them anyway.



That's true. I too think it's useless to bootleg widely available releases. And yes, true knobheads will buy them anyway.
I was mostly referring to Satyricon, Ancient Rites, etc. the stuff that didn't get re-issued yet.

I'll tell ya, at this rate, I smell a Vikingligr Veldi boot comin pretty soon.

I can see this bootlegger guy tested the waters with one or two releases, and then dove right in his wish-list.
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
scentofdeath wrote:
That's some massive bootleggin' right there.
So they decided they've had enough of waiting around for "official" releases.
Those look like they're fresh off the presses.

Whether they find the bootlegger or not, the bands and labels should not waste time anymore and put the fucking things on official vinyl. Otherwise I'm sure everything "else" will come out like that.


How often do you need an Official Deathcrush or Burzum LP?
So many Official Versions out, its juts Collector Issue about these Bootlegs and these Collectors will buy them anyway.


Or were you looking at it the other way...?
But how the fuck is an unofficial shitty pressing with a simple shitty sleeve a collector's issue? Seriously.
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1904

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:
But how the fuck is an unofficial shitty pressing with a simple shitty sleeve a collector's issue? Seriously.

It's an issue when those are sold as originals and that already happened.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Germaniac



Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Posts: 372
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I find it funny they thought it's necessary to make a boot... I mean a "fan club release" Rolling Eyes of Ozzy's Down To Earth album. Or maybe it's a sure cash magnet, who knows!
_________________
Planet Earth is great to visit but you wouldn't want to live there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1904

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germaniac wrote:
Somehow I find it funny they thought it's necessary to make a boot... I mean a "fan club release" Rolling Eyes of Ozzy's Down To Earth album. Or maybe it's a sure cash magnet, who knows!

Or something like Ancient MLP, you can find an original for the price of bootleg. Bootlegger is not only a greedy fuck, but also an idiot of some sort, I mean, Darkthrone tribute as a bootleg LP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:

But how the fuck is an unofficial shitty pressing with a simple shitty sleeve a collector's issue? Seriously.

May be it's just me but from what can ben seen there they don't look all that awful imo. I'm assuming it's just a regular non-gatefold sleeve without lyrics, if the price was like 12-13 I would call it a reasonable theft. Still a theft of course, but a label like for example Northern Heritage in the past has released far worse stuff in terms of vinyl quality/aesthetics.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1904

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
May be it's just me but from what can ben seen there they don't look all that awful imo. I'm assuming it's just a regular non-gatefold sleeve without lyrics, if the price was like 12-13 I would call it a reasonable theft. Still a theft of course, but a label like for example Northern Heritage in the past has released far worse stuff in terms of vinyl quality/aesthetics.

As the ones you're after are the ones without official vinyl-release; From what I've heard of those, cover-wise those are quite shitty job as they're just with a blown-out cd-artwork and it does show too. Music-wise I don't know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 2608

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
scentofdeath wrote:

But how the fuck is an unofficial shitty pressing with a simple shitty sleeve a collector's issue? Seriously.
I'm assuming it's just a regular non-gatefold sleeve without lyrics, if the price was like 12-13 I would call it a reasonable theft.


That isn't even the wholesale price!
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Well, iif that's the case they may rot in hell.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 2608

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This buyer will feel seriously fvcked Smile

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Slayer-Fuck-the-Slayer-LP-Metal-Records-numbered-to-100-copies-only-/121024401623?pt=BEFR_Musique_Vinyles_1&hash=item1c2d9dd0d7
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="NK7 Still a theft of course, but a label like for example Northern Heritage in the past has released far worse stuff in terms of vinyl quality/aesthetics.[/quote]

Well, as simple as Northern Heritage releases are, they have the proper sound and image quality, and most of all, money goes to bands and the label that works for them. Why do I need to emphasize this?
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group