P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATYRICON BURZUM UNANIMATED etc. fan club release BOOTLEGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
necromantion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
necromantion wrote:
Does anyone knows where I can find that ABSURD FL OR does anyone have a copy to sell to me?

You can get the SSP OFFICIAL edition still from here: http://dtd.erraticsporadicism.org/

Thanks for your reply. I need the one with that cover though. Still searching...
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's one good point with this kind of bootlegs it's that they keep the original artworks. Serves the labels as lesson, why does every official reissue always have to come with "improved" cover artwork (meaning some shitty, un-needed photoshop effect or a completely different cover with zero similarity to the original), bonus tracks, posters etc? If I had to buy the first Dodheimsgard I'd much rather pick up this boot than that horrible official edition of a few years ago.
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody should print bootleg covers with original artwork for reissues with shitty artwork. No records, just the covers. I'd buy them.
Perverted Necrofucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
If there's one good point with this kind of bootlegs it's that they keep the original artworks. Serves the labels as lesson, why does every official reissue always have to come with "improved" cover artwork (meaning some shitty, un-needed photoshop effect or a completely different cover with zero similarity to the original), bonus tracks, posters etc? If I had to buy the first Dodheimsgard I'd much rather pick up this boot than that horrible official edition of a few years ago.

Do you mean that picture Lp version that was out on that greek label ? Are you sure that was official ? Or was there another one ?

GOOD TRADERS : Vandreren , black sun, Kelkum, Gravelander , Division Lycanthrop, goat_lord, Kakarot SS5, S.P.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Somebody should print bootleg covers with original artwork for reissues with shitty artwork. No records, just the covers. I'd buy them.

That's seriously a brilliant idea. Holy fuck. Laughing
Piotr Sargnagel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gromcrom wrote:
Piotr Sargnagel wrote:
You could just print out a high-res scan of the cover and fondle that as you play your CD.

Is not same and you know it!!!!
Also what I do in privasy of own home = none of your business dicksuck!!!!!

But I know what you do in the privacy of your own home - you listen to CDs while looking at bootlegged LP covers. Anyway, no need for childish name-calling, I don't care what you do with your money.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perverted Necrofucker wrote:
NK7 wrote:

Do you mean that picture Lp version that was out on that greek label ? Are you sure that was official ? Or was there another one ?

Can't remember exactly whether it was picture or regular black wax but it came with a horribly "improved" photoshopped cover that made the original (which was far from being a masterpiece of art anyway) look like gold by comparison. Generally speaking I don't understand why labels always feel the urge to change things, add bonus stuff when it could be far easier and cheaper (and certainly more satisfying for us as fans) to just re-release the album the way it was originally meant.
krakentorso

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
NK7 wrote:

Can't remember exactly whether it was picture or regular black wax but it came with a horribly "improved" photoshopped cover that made the original (which was far from being a masterpiece of art anyway) look like gold by comparison. Generally speaking I don't understand why labels always feel the urge to change things, add bonus stuff when it could be far easier and cheaper (and certainly more satisfying for us as fans) to just re-release the album the way it was originally meant.

especially live tracks and posters as "bonus" are annoying. and yes, Thou shalt shite upon rereleases with different ("improved") artwork!
PoserCrush

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
NK7 wrote:

The KtK Pic. LP was official. Hence the terrible new layout provided by Vicotnik.
Perverted Necrofucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was official ??? Then i really can not understand why he had chosen those wellknown Rippoff-Fuckers.

Others would have kissed him the ass for giving them the opportunity for rereleasing such a classic masterpiece.

GOOD TRADERS : Vandreren , black sun, Kelkum, Gravelander , Division Lycanthrop, goat_lord, Kakarot SS5, S.P.
gromcrom
banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piotr Sargnagel wrote:
gromcrom wrote:
Piotr Sargnagel wrote:
You could just print out a high-res scan of the cover and fondle that as you play your CD.

Is not same and you know it!!!!
Also what I do in privasy of own home = none of your business dicksuck!!!!!

But I know what you do in the privacy of your own home - you listen to CDs while looking at bootlegged LP covers. Anyway, no need for childish name-calling, I don't care what you do with your money.

OK, i sorry.
I had bad ass problems today, bad mood.
Now I know these boot LP covers are quite shitty, maybe I listen LP while looking at original CD covers - are for sure not pixell!!!
Exitium

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:

That's the Varathron/Necromantia split issue resolved then.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exitium wrote:
eighthplague wrote:

That's the Varathron/Necromantia split issue resolved then.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Someone get it done asap.
maniact666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordnausea wrote:
In my very personal point of view I find interesting some of this pirate pressings. Not the SATYRICON with the non-sense cover, not the ABSURD FC with a recent nice edition on SSP, but for example:

1. I think the OBSCURE PLASMA artwork is cooler than the BACK ON BLACK vinyl edition of the album LIVE IN LEIPZIG. The BOB vinyl have nothing speciall but is always about 22 euro and the pirate press look like a decent facsimile and is 25. A original copy for this album in first press = 100 euro. For me MAYHEM is dead since DMDS, so zero regret for not contributing financially to their addictions.

Conclusion: The pirate vinyl is an option for me.

Exclamation

Arrived today and it is ok in Cover and Sound. Important there are the two Studiotracks too! Peaceville Cover looks shite and no studiotracks...
Perverted Necrofucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Burzum - Aske and Dodheimsgard - Kronet til konge arrived today.

The Burzum really sucks. The cover must be enlarged from a shitty pic from the internet or whatever... Total fuzzy !!! And on the slim side is written : Burzum - Ask

This is nothing more than disappointing.

The Dodheimsgard front cover looks ok, but the backcover also seems to be enlarged from the cd cover or internet-picture....

Fuck this shit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 13 of 18

Jump to: