P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

About "True Metal Merch"...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C1282

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: About "True Metal Merch"... Reply with quote

How fast have the replies and the delivery time for the merch been in August from "truemetalmerch"?.

I sent 4 emails (2 of them early) in August but still no reply. Am i the only one in here with this problem?.

Bara för Svenskarna här inne:...-är mer än 1 vecka normalt?. Få betalning via Plusgiro, kolla beställning och skicka. Ska jag börja undra vad det är som har hänt efter minst 2, 3 veckor?.
Hur lång tid tar en överföring mellan Swedbank till ett Plusgiro konto -1, 2 dagar?.

Thank you for your info/help...

/C Twisted Evil
cmflesh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about to start a thread about this earlier, but forgot ...

I myself ordered 1tshirt+1hoodie and received correct t-shirt, but wrong hoodie (there wasn't any problems with delivery times etc). After that I tried to send multiple emails on different times to various addresses without answer.. And the merch was from watain merch site (which is run by truemetalmerch?). After no replies I just did let it be and kept the hoodie although the "orbiis" would've been much better one. So, received this:

http://shop.textalk.se/shop/7702/art2/h5434/2845434-origpic-6a2de6.jpg

instead of this:

http://shop.textalk.se/shop/7702/art2/h5444/2845444-origpic-c665c6.jpg

Conclusion: You might not get what you buy and you certainly will not get answer about returns --> NO SUPPORT

... I ordered on the end of July and received at the beginning of August.. The last email was sent on 09th of aug. I still, after all, hope for an answer and if one, I will change my experiences with this shop from negative to neutral ...
C1282

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmflesh wrote:
I was about to start a thread about this earlier, but forgot ...

I myself ordered 1tshirt+1hoodie and received correct t-shirt, but wrong hoodie (there wasn't any problems with delivery times etc). After that I tried to send multiple emails on different times to various addresses without answer.. And the merch was from watain merch site (which is run by truemetalmerch?). After no replies I just did let it be and kept the hoodie although the "orbiis" would've been much better one. Btw, received this:

http://shop.textalk.se/shop/7702/art2/h5434/2845434-origpic-6a2de6.jpg

instead of this:

http://shop.textalk.se/shop/7702/art2/h5444/2845444-origpic-c665c6.jpg

Conclusion: You might not get what you buy and you certainly will not get answer about returns --> NO SUPPORT

... I ordered on the end of July and received at the beginning of August

THANKS FOR THE INFO!. I think i sent my first email on either the 4th or the 5th.

Maybe i should start to really wonder what is going on late next week then if i don't get what i paid for.

If i read it right (on their website) -they only care about mistakes like if there is something wrong with the shirt and not if it is the wrong shirt. So, ...they can get away with sending wrong merch.

Dammit. I'm beginning to regret my order. Confused
buddy bradley

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for bumping this up, but I have had problems with these guys for over a month now. Placed an order on April 4th, and after numerous complaints/emails and god-knows-what else, still haven't received my order (last week they said they FINALLY sent it the week before).

For the record truemetalmerch is in Sweden, but so am I! Fucking ridiculous when orders from the States take quicker to get to Sweden than orders from within Sweden (having the same problem with repulsive.se).
C1282

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buddy bradley wrote:
Sorry for bumping this up, but I have had problems with these guys for over a month now. Placed an order on April 4th, and after numerous complaints/emails and god-knows-what else, still haven't received my order (last week they said they FINALLY sent it the week before).

For the record truemetalmerch is in Sweden, but so am I! Fucking ridiculous when orders from the States take quicker to get to Sweden than orders from within Sweden

Truemetalmerch has fucked up ALOT of orders and business opportunities with bands for several years!. I still can't believe that they are "alive".

buddy bradley wrote:
(having the same problem with repulsive.se).

Peter the ASSHOLE at Repulsive records can still go and FUCK HIMSELF!. He ripped me off almost 400SEK a few years ago and threatened me with his belief version of the "Current 218" if i did something about it...like spreading this kind of info. So, his laughable "threat" did obviously NOT work at all.

Before i forget it, -Peter and his Repulsive record store can FUCK OFF, Die and Rot in "Heaven"!...-"Hell" is too good for him.

/C
buddy bradley

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I received my order from Repulsive - apparently they thought they had sent it, but it was just lying on a shelf (this was after ignoring phone calls and messages, until a final email where I had to threaten the use of 'third party involvement'.

Still nothing from True Metal Merch, timeline as follows:

- Order placed beginning of April
- End of April, start inquiring about order
- Get told three weeks ago they have sent it
- Start complaining on their facebook page, my posts get deleted and they block me from their page
- Notice most comments on their facebook page are people asking where their orders are

I've been buying from distros (on and off, admittedly) since my first job in 1996, think this is possibly the worst experience I've had with one. I mean some dude in another country cheating you, that shit happens, this is far beyond unacceptable now. Avoid these pieces of shit at all costs.
Nosferatu

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who runs tmm? I thought it was someone in a band who did it on the side and therefore there might be delays and shit if there's a tour or something.

Watain, and probably others, broke with them because of all the trouble people had with tmm.

repulsive was the shit as a store but he doesn't seem to have any sort or service mind when it comes to online. seen a lot of people having problems with him. maybe he expects the extreme music customers to have the same attitude as him but you can't tell people it's gonna take 7 weeks "because of"

never had any pproblem with him ever. but I went to the store. which by the way is the best store I've ever been to.
J.W

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody order from these guys lately? If so, how was it?

They seem to be handling the official Candlemass merch these days.
AncientSlumber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly lately, but I've ordered a patch from them I think about a year ago. Took over two months to arrive, I almost forgot that I had ordered it...
J.W

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I took the risk and ordered, and got it within a week!

So either I got lucky or they've picked up their act, hopefully the latter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: