P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ForeBears -- A Film by Marie Cachet and VARG VIKERNES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wasteland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Like the old saying goes, let your Vargs run wild and free.

Fucking epic.
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Son, everything the light touches is yours to rule as a true aryan neanderthal. Except that place in the shadows - That's Israel. You must never go there"
deathevocation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Thanks to the russians germany and austria were not thrown back to medieval age after the war, as it was intended by the americans.

Best post in this thread. You should be proud.
Deathcrusher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
glwdrk wrote:

driving there in a camo car, and using a flashlight at night to take a dump... only to sell it afterwards on amazon. if it gets any more retarded than this, it'll be absurd (every pun intended).

I assume you haven't seen The Misanthrope by Nocturno Culto?

That was very different. Firstly, Ted's film did not really aspire to be, well, anything other than a glimpse into his own life: the band, his friends and hobbies, the label. It was very honest and worth watching for any Darkthrone fan. It showed how the band works. Teenage Black Metal Warriors were probably disappointed, because he went skiing and playing board games with his friends on camera, instead of praising Satan in a graveyard. I couldn't be happier about this. I guess I don't really belong in the main demographic of BM listeners anymore.

Whereas this is on a whole new level...
Laughing
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathevocation wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Thanks to the russians germany and austria were not thrown back to medieval age after the war, as it was intended by the americans.

There were plans to take every machine and all electricity away from the former Reich. They wanted the people to live as farmers, like in medieval times.
Only the russians said that it would be better to re-build germany, so the economy could be well again.
That's no conspiracy theory, but history.
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was once a time when people watched National Geographic docs just to get a glance at a pair of boobs.
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
deathevocation wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:

There were plans to take every machine and all electricity away from the former Reich. They wanted the people to live as farmers, like in medieval times.
Only the russians said that it would be better to re-build germany, so the economy could be well again.

I think you're talking about the difference between the Morgenthau plan and the Marshall plan. Neither of which were Russian. The Americans/French/British were convinced (eventually) that reverting the country to medieval times was a bad idea. the Russians expropriated everything that was not bolted down and deported hundreds of thousands of people as slave labour to rebuild Russia. Back to the history books my friend!
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to look it up, but as far as i remember it was a russian politician who saved the countries from that fate. But of course, correct me if i am wrong.
Either way, russian idea or not, it's good that it did not went like that.
Steken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:
Only sideways clapping in front of a charlie manson clone is real.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA you win the thread!!!!
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
I have to look it up, but as far as i remember it was a russian politician who saved the countries from that fate. But of course, correct me if i am wrong.
Either way, russian idea or not, it's good that it did not went like that.

for sure. I mention it as its fresh in my mind - I finished reading this a week or two ago which deals with the 1945-1955 period:

http://www.amazon.com/Exorcising-Hitler-Occupation-Denazification-Germany/dp/1596915366/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355144311&sr=8-1&keywords=exorcising+hitler
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Morgenthau plan was pretty fucked up, as was the F-scale and the idea of change management. In the end the Nazis remained in the public sector until the sixities and later on and noone talked about it. In fact, America bought and imported the Nazi scientists and exploited NS studies.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want the actual facts about what happened after WW2 read this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Savage-Continent-Europe-Aftermath-World/dp/067091746X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355147475&sr=8-1
ADK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...or every other decent history book written by a reputable writer that is available out there.

It's not that these historical facts are top secret or hidden from the public.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
deathevocation wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:

The thought of you being older than 16 is scary.
Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SepticSchizo wrote:
Yes, this will be a good movie for all those 5 who speak ancient norse, or what the hell he is speaking...........

It's high-norse, i think the text is from Völuspá, not difficult to find a translation.

I think the soundtrack in this trailer actually sounded better then umskiptar, but i couldn't finish the whole video. Will most likely watch the film when it's released but i can't say i have high expectations for it.
also this:
pentfixion wrote:
Det Som En Gang Var or fukk off
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: