P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Bursuknora - anybody knows this band?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biervampir

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Bursuknora - anybody knows this band? Reply with quote

Does anybody know the black metal band Bursuknora? Listened to them on Wolf Lair Radio a few minutes ago (title was "Ridai Zhid-Apostol") and they sounded great! Does anybody know them or has infos about the band? Can't find anything about them on Google... Confused
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can't find anything about them on Google...

Really?

http://muzebra.com/search/?q=Bursuknora
http://metalarea.org/forum/index.php?s=860c1232966c3290156a06387ac74a84&showtopic=13088&pid=88742&mode=threaded&start=#entry88742

I once stumbled upon this shit several years ago and forgot about it because it was pretty obvious from the band names and song titles that all bands on that "comp" are jokes or poor attempts at whatever else. (E.g. "Bursuknora" is broken Russian for "badger's hole", "ridai zhid-apostol" = "weep, yid-apostle"). Gave this a listen now and didn't change my mind.

It also appears none of the "bands" has released anything besides those comp tracks.
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridai zhid-apostol = weep, jew apostle.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Bursuknora - anybody knows this band? Reply with quote

Biervampir wrote:
Does anybody know the black metal band Bursuknora? Listened to them on Wolf Lair Radio a few minutes ago (title was "Ridai Zhid-Apostol") and they sounded great! Does anybody know them or has infos about the band? Can't find anything about them on Google... Confused

Not to derail the thread here but I can't believe Wolf's Lair Radio still exists, I used to listen to that like 8 years ago or so. Immediately checking it out again.
Biervampir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arma Satanica wrote:
Gave this a listen now and didn't change my mind.

First of all thanks for the links. Listened to their songs and I fear the one I mentioned is the only one I like next to "I'm Tank". Confused

astralvesl wrote:
Not to derail the thread here but I can't believe Wolf's Lair Radio still exists, I used to listen to that like 8 years ago or so. Immediately checking it out again.

Yes, they still exist and they're still my favourite radio station. Listening to them for several years now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: