P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Mefisto (Sweden) The Megalomania Puzzle

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1274
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Mefisto (Sweden) The Megalomania Puzzle Reply with quote

Discovered a Cdr someone had ripped me of the bands two demos been listening to this morning and loving it. I had a wee scout around the net and discovered that Vic records had issued this compilation last year.
Thoughts good/bad whatever on the quality of this release.
Fingers crossed it's good as a copy of The Truth on Regain Records would set me back over $200 US.
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 4269
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's excellent, highly recommended. Great sound, cool booklet.
_________________
The Prophet Muhammad wrote:
You should just listen to Bathory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3418
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, Vic's cd is damn fine.
_________________
Infernal Rock N' Roll: WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM

Regressive Rape MetalPunk: WWW.HEINOUS.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1274
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4743
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Mefisto (Sweden) The Megalomania Puzzle Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Discovered a Cdr someone had ripped me of the bands two demos been listening to this morning and loving it. I had a wee scout around the net and discovered that Vic records had issued this compilation last year.
Thoughts good/bad whatever on the quality of this release.
Fingers crossed it's good as a copy of The Truth on Regain Records would set me back over $200 US.


Has the Regain LP version gained the same insanity level in terms price?
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1274
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Mefisto (Sweden) The Megalomania Puzzle Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
Discovered a Cdr someone had ripped me of the bands two demos been listening to this morning and loving it. I had a wee scout around the net and discovered that Vic records had issued this compilation last year.
Thoughts good/bad whatever on the quality of this release.
Fingers crossed it's good as a copy of The Truth on Regain Records would set me back over $200 US.


Has the Regain LP version gained the same insanity level in terms price?


No idea will check later.
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadomizer



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 432
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
It's excellent, highly recommended. Great sound, cool booklet.


This. Recommended also from my side!
_________________
THE END IS NEAR! LUCIFER'S LEGIONS OF DEATH ARE READY FOR ATTACK.
THEY'VE GOT ONLY ONE AIM. TOTAL DESTRUCTION!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group