P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

great interviews for whatever reason
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: great interviews for whatever reason Reply with quote

had a few good laughs with this one. feel free to post interviews that are kvlt for whatever reason

also does anybody have one of those uberkvlt interviews with Juan Nalvarte?
hellmask

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great read! So many classic lines. I like these the best:

“I only masturbate to offend Allah.”

“…Hitler who was a white metal slave.”

Hilarious!
Tireheb

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifelheim interview in Isten around 2006. "Hej jag heter klockan fem!" and other classics.

Autopsy in Slayer Mag where Reifert imagines to eat a mailorder hamburger with moldy bun.

Malign in Ad Arma #2 and the mention about that there is no need to wear a bullet belt anymore while taking the trash out. That's about the only amusing moment in that interview.
Evilman

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Apator guy is legend. Some years ago, I discovered his stuff and "wanted" to find more, so I asked on various forums where to get some of his demos, explaining with some reviews that the shit he produced was somewhat intriguing to me. A couple of years later, he reappeared on the internet and for a few gigs in Europe.

He created shortly after a youtube channel posting some of his new stuff, I joined in, then he PM'd me, posting all the shit I said on his "work" years prior, kindly asking me to get the fuck out. I can understand this, but the fact he found everything I said on dead threads and old reviews was really creepy to be honest. Not mentionning the fact he simply recognized my username, I never posted anything on his channel.

Anyway, if you're interested to hear "vocal-hate", check his demos. You never heard anything close. Laughing
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guy is definitely not right in the head. I vaguely recall downloading some Apator material through SoulSeek a couple of years ago because I never heard any actual, well, ''''''''''''music'''''''''''', turns out the guy that shared the material was the guy himself. I immediately received a couple of semi-coherent messages of a sexual nature which I kindly ignored. Good for a chuckle though. Laughing

As for the rest, fairly sure this is a project the vast majority of people only claim to like / respect because they think it makes them credible underground warriors who 'were there' when those tapes were released.
CR99

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that Impaled Nazarene live cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmLJq1y9jGA
Wolfram

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really have no idea if what you people are talking about is a joke or not. He is one of the friendliest and most social people I ever met in this scene. I went into town with him once to have a kaffee and sachertorte at the Konditorei and he even brought a gift for my wife to congratulate her with our coming marriage..

The comeback gigs were great but not as wild as in the past. He was dressed and there was no self-mutilation involved. Still killer and unique though, especially the comeback gig in Utrecht (set up by The Throat).
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:

As for the rest, fairly sure this is a project the vast majority of people only claim to like / respect because they think it makes them credible underground warriors who 'were there' when those tapes were released.

dont know if this was directed at me, but i have never listened to Apator (not that i dont want to, send links if you have any! too old/lazy to tape trade) and i only posted the interview because it was hilarious. i'd definitely buy this guy a few beers.

come on fellas, someone must have one of those kvlt Nalvarte/Goat Semen inties
Evilman

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
I really have no idea if what you people are talking about is a joke or not. He is one of the friendliest and most social people I ever met in this scene. I went into town with him once to have a kaffee and sachertorte at the Konditorei and he even brought a gift for my wife to congratulate her with our coming marriage..

The comeback gigs were great but not as wild as in the past. He was dressed and there was no self-mutilation involved. Still killer and unique though, especially the comeback gig in Utrecht (set up by The Throat).

No jokes at all actually. I don't know the guy himself except what I've read in various interviews and my own experience about what he sent to me, but I'm not even mad about this considering I wasn't kind either, just that it was fucking creepy to receive a message like this one years later. Yet, I'm not going to say his stuff is worthy, to each his own but that's my musical ground zero actually, and for many others I know.

Perhaps the guy is actually quite cool IRL, but you can't deny he did his best to act like the worst weirdo through the few interviews he did back in the days.

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos wrote:
i have never listened to Apator (not that i dont want to, send links if you have any! too old/lazy to tape trade)

Have fun and play at maximum volume, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLKoxrDTI9M
EK Nacht

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
That guy is definitely not right in the head. I vaguely recall downloading some Apator material through SoulSeek a couple of years ago because I never heard any actual, well, ''''''''''''music'''''''''''', turns out the guy that shared the material was the guy himself. I immediately received a couple of semi-coherent messages of a sexual nature which I kindly ignored. Good for a chuckle though. Laughing

LOL! I've never heard Apator, but that interview is hilarious.
xxx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
I really have no idea if what you people are talking about is a joke or not. He is one of the friendliest and most social people I ever met in this scene.

Actually, this is kind of true... when we played with him in that gig in Utrecht and later in Rotterdam, he was very friendly and relaxed!

His "music" is a thing to like or not... I own some of his vinyl and tapes, but I do not play them that often I must say, hahaha... interesting project for sure....

I kind of wonder why the Roadburn Hipster crowd hasn't discovered this yet.... because... they like anything strange!
CR99

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously love madman solo projects like these. But I never managed to find anything besides Exmortes. Would love to check out the Zaag EPs.
MezzoForte

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

always liked this interview with Dagon (Inquisition):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHAp5xWdIgI
xxx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Seriously love madman solo projects like these. But I never managed to find anything besides Exmortes. Would love to check out the Zaag EPs.

Well, I have these and it is basically nothing but noise.... haha

so, turn on your tv on the static channel... sounds roughly the same!

And by the way Exmortes is great! Very weird atmosphere... a bit clumsy, but I real like it!
CR99

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
CR99 wrote:

Well, I have these and it is basically nothing but noise.... haha

so, turn on your tv on the static channel... sounds roughly the same!

And by the way Exmortes is great! Very weird atmosphere... a bit clumsy, but I real like it!

Well I have/enjoy quite a few noise records...if you wanna get rid of them hit me up Smile

Exmortes Fuckin Nightmare EP is the dutch Pure Fucking Armageddon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: