P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MORTUM (NJ) - "Eheieh Chaos" New Full Length

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Necrologue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: MORTUM (NJ) - "Eheieh Chaos" New Full Length Reply with quote

From their official FB:
Quote:
The official self-release date for our second full length album "Eheieh Chaos" will be Friday the 13th of October on CD format. We will also stream the entire album in full on our bandcamp (mortum1.bandcamp.com/) a few days before the physical release date. Below is one of the four new tracks recorded alongside 3 re-recorded songs that have been featured on past releases that deserved a proper recording. For order details, write to mortumofficial@gmail.com. We also have copies of our first full length, "The Rites of Depopulation" available along with "Isolation" T-Shirts that can be viewed in our photo album for those interested in merchandise in general.

Preview Track: Shadows From A Forgotten Past

One of the few USBM bands that really "gets it" and delivers engaging music without sounding derivative, as so many bands from the US tend to do. I'm really looking forward to hearing this whole album. "The Rites of Depopulation" and the subsequent EP / split got heavy rotation from me, and I expect this will be no different.
Necrologue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortum's second full-length opus is now available ahead of the anticipated release date! You can now stream, "name your price" download, or purchase a physical copy on Bandcamp.
MezzoForte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first heard these guys through the split with Agrath. Cool band. Will definitely check this out.
Necrologue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agrath split was really killer, as well as the "Ascending Calamity" EP that came after it. Tracking the songwriting progression over the past five years I've been listening to them has been really interesting. They've definitely matured in some ways, although they had their craft down very well already on "The Rites of Depopulation"!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: