P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

2 demos on ebay if someones interested - Mayhem + Graveland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unhold

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: 2 demos on ebay if someones interested - Mayhem + Graveland Reply with quote

Graveland - In the Glare of Burning Churches
http://www.ebay.de/itm/170970532828?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Mayhem - Deathcrush
http://www.ebay.de/itm/170970530879?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Last edited by unhold on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
manes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should post better pics of the Mayhem demo, especially of the cassette, you can't clearly see it, the handwriting is important if you wanna get more money. It's just a piece of advice.
triskelion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayhem - Deathcrush
=
Bootleg !

http://soldatsinconnus.free.fr/
unhold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
You should post better pics of the Mayhem demo, especially of the cassette, you can't clearly see it, the handwriting is important if you wanna get more money. It's just a piece of advice.

Thanks. In fact people wrote me lots of mails concerning the handwriting and asking for letters but the letters of my conversation with Dead are just intimate and the only letter by Euronymous I canīt find anymore.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unhold wrote:
manes wrote:

Thanks. In fact people wrote me lots of mails concerning the handwriting and asking for letters but the letters of my conversation with Dead are just intimate and the only letter by Euronymous I canīt find anymore.

Euronymous used to write letters by typewriter, by the way... I would not by these demos for 50 Cent...
.aske

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unhold wrote:

Thanks. In fact people wrote me lots of mails concerning the handwriting and asking for letters but the letters of my conversation with Dead are just intimate

Were you two lovers? Did Dead tell you to make bootleg copies of Deathcrush to sell on Ebay?
unhold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.aske wrote:
unhold wrote:

Thanks. In fact people wrote me lots of mails concerning the handwriting and asking for letters but the letters of my conversation with Dead are just intimate

Were you two lovers? Did Dead tell you to make bootleg copies of Deathcrush to sell on Ebay?

jealous? After reading your pointless words you must have been an old lover of dead. Yes, I was intimate with him. So what?
unhold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsturm888 wrote:
unhold wrote:
manes wrote:

Euronymous used to write letters by typewriter, by the way... I would not by these demos for 50 Cent...

I donīt sell letters by Euronymous so your comment is meaningless. Its just ridiculous...Iīm trying to sell one (!) demotape I ordered and got in 1989 from Mayhem and one from Graveland. Thats just it, nothing more, nothing less. If someone is interested just make a bit and if not nobody cares anyway. Seems that some people have negative experiences and now paranoia is on the hunt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: