P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SLAVES zine #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Iron Lord



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1004
Location: Termight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
Seems like a nice load of British spunk, will get a taste of that in one or two weeks ( as in ordering it :p ).


Thanks for clearing that up...the meaning behind your message that is, not my semen.
_________________
Philemon Siclone wrote:
Some guys, including capricornus, read gay porn mags in front of him and threatened to rape him afterwards. It was said that he locked himself up in a bedroom, crying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iron Lord



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1004
Location: Termight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post updated with Todestrieb and STI added to distributors.

Transmitting from Texas, nihilistic puke master Blaash has this to say about the publication:

"Well my little droogies, what do we have here... A new zine, with a bloke calling himself Sid, be that for Insidious or other I am not sure... SLAVE zine is a 40 page half size zine from "god save the queen land" in Britain.. and I have to say I am very impressed with the character of the zine. Irregardless that he includes yours truly, he comes up with very personable questions, going from pigtails and sodomy to the idea of world downfall on a slow, but decent scale.. CONQUEROR, NUCLEAR HAMMER and SLAVE MYNXIE are some of the stand outs, and yes, being a bastard I will also say he includes WHEREMYSKIN and TOWARDS GLOBAL HOLOCAUST... Its not a long read, but unlike myself, this fellow is able to use proper cut and paste so things are LEGIBLE.. something, after 11 issues I can still not comprehend... Oh did I mention the vile porn and boobs, pupper, chi chis, nichons, and what ever other language I'm forgetting that means TITS covering the inner components of the zine? heh... Nice, perky and fuckable ... overall this is for those that still want an underground feel and don't mind the cut and paste feel... Sid is FAR from "politically correct", so if rape, gunning down humans and/or mass terror bother you, you should probably not pick this up. And, while you're at it, go to church ask for forgiveness and don't forget to swallow.

VOMITS. Blaash, Wheresmyskin, Bahimiron, Towards Global Holocaust, DRUNK."
_________________
Philemon Siclone wrote:
Some guys, including capricornus, read gay porn mags in front of him and threatened to rape him afterwards. It was said that he locked himself up in a bedroom, crying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5533
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like WMS, but decently formatted/non-eyerapingly photocopied. Worth the money, I think.
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5156
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Lord wrote:
First post updated with Todestrieb and STI added to distributors.

Transmitting from Texas, nihilistic puke master Blaash has this to say about the publication:

"Well my little droogies, what do we have here... A new zine, with a bloke calling himself Sid, be that for Insidious or other I am not sure... SLAVE zine is a 40 page half size zine from "god save the queen land" in Britain.. and I have to say I am very impressed with the character of the zine. Irregardless that he includes yours truly, he comes up with very personable questions, going from pigtails and sodomy to the idea of world downfall on a slow, but decent scale.. CONQUEROR, NUCLEAR HAMMER and SLAVE MYNXIE are some of the stand outs, and yes, being a bastard I will also say he includes WHEREMYSKIN and TOWARDS GLOBAL HOLOCAUST... Its not a long read, but unlike myself, this fellow is able to use proper cut and paste so things are LEGIBLE.. something, after 11 issues I can still not comprehend... Oh did I mention the vile porn and boobs, pupper, chi chis, nichons, and what ever other language I'm forgetting that means TITS covering the inner components of the zine? heh... Nice, perky and fuckable ... overall this is for those that still want an underground feel and don't mind the cut and paste feel... Sid is FAR from "politically correct", so if rape, gunning down humans and/or mass terror bother you, you should probably not pick this up. And, while you're at it, go to church ask for forgiveness and don't forget to swallow.

VOMITS. Blaash, Wheresmyskin, Bahimiron, Towards Global Holocaust, DRUNK."

Now I really want to pick this up.

...and I also need to re-read my back issues of WMS.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Iscariah



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1645
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this one in the mail today. GREAT read. I advise any individual with black sense of humor and tilt to the obscure to order.
_________________
ON DISCOGS:
www.discogs.com/seller/Iscariah667

LABEL (MORBOSIDAD / NOMINON SPLIT OUT NOW + DEATHCULT NORWAY CASSETTES):
www.edgedcircleproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Iron Lord



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1004
Location: Termight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iscariah wrote:
Got this one in the mail today. GREAT read. I advise any individual with black sense of humor and tilt to the obscure to order.


In disgust we trust. Hailz, komraid!
_________________
Philemon Siclone wrote:
Some guys, including capricornus, read gay porn mags in front of him and threatened to rape him afterwards. It was said that he locked himself up in a bedroom, crying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wasteland



Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 579

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At HHR now.
_________________
holy ghost wrote:
"as of 11th December 2012, black metal is for queers"


morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Lord wrote:
Nihilists and perverts: Please take note that the hotmail account featured here is for contact only and not for paypal payment. Therefore contact must be made prior to purchase.


...and you won't regret it.
"...it looks RIGHT with the darkness ov the contrasty inkin'..
~NN

plus it has interviews with "artists" i "follow"
someone alert the media and hire this for a bloody tuxedo!
~
Z
Z
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Iscariah



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1645
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a readthrough mate...good stuff and worth the money for sure. How the hell did you make it so smoothfeeling on the covers? Its like a very young asian! I felt guilty on my fingertip! Knowing you its prob a part of the utopia haha.
_________________
ON DISCOGS:
www.discogs.com/seller/Iscariah667

LABEL (MORBOSIDAD / NOMINON SPLIT OUT NOW + DEATHCULT NORWAY CASSETTES):
www.edgedcircleproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iscariah wrote:
Just had a readthrough mate...good stuff and worth the money for sure. How the hell did you make it so smoothfeeling on the covers? Its like a very young asian! I felt guilty on my fingertip! Knowing you its prob a part of the utopia haha.



...ALTHO
I did wanna hurl when Dave Slave said he liked Rob Zombie.
That dredlocked dipshit is only good at sampling underground cinema, he couldn't even back into an idea --and they pay him to.
Dave's "Doomed.." 7" is real good tho...
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Iron Lord



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1004
Location: Termight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the words of praise, humans! Iscariah: The pages weren't intended to feel like virginal flesh, however this could perhaps be deduced as an added bonus for some, eh? Twisted Evil

First post updated: copies sent out to Silver Key Records today.
_________________
Philemon Siclone wrote:
Some guys, including capricornus, read gay porn mags in front of him and threatened to rape him afterwards. It was said that he locked himself up in a bedroom, crying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iron Lord



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1004
Location: Termight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post updated: copies mailed to Grave Ritual Productions.
_________________
Philemon Siclone wrote:
Some guys, including capricornus, read gay porn mags in front of him and threatened to rape him afterwards. It was said that he locked himself up in a bedroom, crying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2142
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool zine, well written, interesting choice of interviewees and bloody entertaining graphics!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iron Lord



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1004
Location: Termight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, squire.

Currently arranging some perversion and flesh for second issue whenever that may be...
_________________
Philemon Siclone wrote:
Some guys, including capricornus, read gay porn mags in front of him and threatened to rape him afterwards. It was said that he locked himself up in a bedroom, crying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goreaholic



Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered this week, hope i will have it soon , cant wait to read it Smile
_________________
Gore Obsessed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group